Congratulations!

Oh Dog! The winners of the Dogtime Petties Awards were announced yesterday.

Congratulations to Blind Cat Sanctuary Blog, the winner of the Best Cause Blog for 2012.  You guys rock, and you scored a nice $1000 donation to the Blind Cat Sanctuary!

I’m sorry Bonaparte’s Retreat, I really hoped you’d get a donation.

Congratulations also to the Unsung Hero award winner Lou Hays of the Humane Society of Cherokee County, OK! You really do go above and beyond!

You can see all the winners here.

31 thoughts on “Congratulations!

1. It’s so great you were nominated Rumpy. Maybe we should start campaigning for you for next year to be sure you win?!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | October 13, 2012, 1:17 AM
  2. You were all winners 😉

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 13, 2012, 1:21 AM
  3. Congratulations to all the winners and to you, Rumpy. You’re my winner 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | October 13, 2012, 3:36 AM
  4. Congratulations Rumpy – one thing in my bucket list to do is to meet you and your gang, and if I do I will definately bring cookies with me! Next many thanks to Jen for allowing all of use into her life with the gang and for highlighting issues that usually are not given high exposure. You are winners in my book. Love to you all, Joyce and Isaiah

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | October 13, 2012, 4:42 AM
  5. First of all, congratulations to Blind Cat Sanctuary Blog and Human Society of Cherokee Country! Then I’m really sorry for Bonaparte’s Retreat….But I agree with Bumpyroadtobubba, we wanna start campaigning for you, Rumpy for next year!!! You’re always doing great! I wanna support you again! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 13, 2012, 4:46 AM
  6. Congratulations to all the winners AND all the nominees……just being nominated is a huge honor Rumpy my friend. You’ll always be a big winner in our book!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | October 13, 2012, 5:00 AM
  7. Me miaow like Sammy = ConCATulations to all the winners AND nominees …. “just” being nominated is a huge honor too.
    Have a pawsome weekend !

Posted by Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal | October 13, 2012, 5:48 AM
  8. Congratulations to the winners. We were robbed!! They’re all wonderful causes, but it would’ve been super fun if you won, Rumpy. Next time it’s your turn.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 13, 2012, 7:17 AM
  9. Everyone is a winner!
    But there’s always a next time. 🙂
    You did a great job!

Posted by Dianda | October 13, 2012, 7:55 AM
  10. Congrats to all! (You should have won)

Posted by jimmie chew | October 13, 2012, 8:14 AM
  11. Congratulations to Blind Cat Rescue! Rumpy and Jen, we were so honored to be finalists with you. You guys rock! 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | October 13, 2012, 9:09 AM
  12. Congratulations all! That’s quite an honour to have your hard work and creative talent featured in a video like that! And I’m sure that all the prizes will be greatly appreciated at the pet charities that receive them! BTW, I really liked the Corgi’s outfit. So simple, so refined… I wonder where she got it…. Do you think they would have it in my size?
    Stella the Great Newfenees

Posted by canadianbooklady | October 13, 2012, 10:20 AM
  13. Rumpy – you are always a winner – and you’ve done a lot of great publicizing / raising awareness of Bonaparte’s Retreat. Good will come of that! Cheers to you for your efforts (and we shall organize more for next year)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 13, 2012, 10:54 AM
  14. We love your work, Rumpydog, especially your interviews and congratulate you on being such a great nominee! xoxo

Posted by Zee and Zoey - Deb Barnes | October 13, 2012, 11:35 AM
  15. WE sure do congratulate all the winners. Well done everyone.

Posted by Marg12 | October 13, 2012, 12:43 PM
  16. We actually thought you were gonna win this. I’m happy that the money went to wonderful places, and you got a lot of exposure for Bonaparte’s Retreat. Next year….!

Posted by Moxie Dogs | October 13, 2012, 12:53 PM
  17. Hey Rumpy, Jet here.

I know you were hoping to score a win… you are a gracious contestant. All the candidates were worthy and now have received increased exposure. 🙂

Posted by heyitsjethere | October 13, 2012, 1:10 PM
  18. You won for all of us!
    Congrats to all.

Posted by Doggy's Style | October 13, 2012, 2:06 PM
  19. I had a blind cat. Her name was Muffin. People often couldn’t believe she was really blind because she got around so well. But she had no vision at all. Interestingly, I would pull a string along the carpet and she would instinctively crouch before pouncing, as if she had the concept of trying to hide. She’s the only cat I ever had that wasn’t afraid of the vacuum cleaner. She loved when I would put on the brush attachment and brush her fur. Gosh I miss her. She was the sweetest kitty. All she wanted was to sit in my lap.

Posted by Russell Smith | October 13, 2012, 3:21 PM
  20. Cupcake is right, you were robbed!!!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 13, 2012, 3:21 PM
  21. Sorry you didn’t win, Rumpy! 😦

Posted by CATachresis | October 13, 2012, 3:42 PM
  22. Congrats to all and you are always a winner Rumpydog! 🙂

Posted by eof737 | October 14, 2012, 10:40 AM
  23. You deserve better, but there will be other opportunities… Count on it!

Posted by The Hook | October 14, 2012, 10:41 AM
  24. Congratulations to all the winners!

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 14, 2012, 3:47 PM