Monday Blues….

Oh Dog, not again! Monday’s back and nobody’s happy about it!

Monday, you stink worse than a Limburger sammich!

I am especially unhappy. Ya see, my Gotcha Day is this coming Saturday, and NOBODY seems to remember! *pouts*

There’s no party plans.

No balloons.

No presents.

No cookies.

How could this be happening to me?

I feel so all alone.

So…… could anybody spare a cookie for a guy that’s so sad?

83 thoughts on “Monday Blues….

1. Oh, Rumpy, here are some balloons, treats and hugs from another continent!
    🙂
    Cheer up and have a great happy week!

Posted by marina kanavaki | October 15, 2012, 2:15 AM
  2. That is so sad Rumpy 😦 cookies across the wires from us!

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 15, 2012, 2:17 AM
  3. Aw poor Rumpy. I never remember Pippa’s Gotcha Day so you are in good company 😀

Posted by roughseasinthemed | October 15, 2012, 2:27 AM
  4. Oh Rumpy, such a POM fuss!!! I’m sure someone somewhere will remember!! What is it again??? 😉

Posted by CATachresis | October 15, 2012, 2:32 AM
  5. Oh Rumpy, don’t be sad.I’m on my way over wiff treats, toys and balloons 🙂 Wez gonna have a great pawty..Now put ya happy face on 🙂 xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 15, 2012, 2:45 AM
  6. 😦

Posted by Zena | October 15, 2012, 3:12 AM
  7. Come on Rumpy, it’s just another Monday and just another Gotcha Day but if I could I’d give you a cookie to brighten your day 😀

Posted by EllaDee | October 15, 2012, 4:01 AM
  8. We hate Monday too and ours is going to be cold and cloudy. I’m sure your Mom will have a cookie for you today Rumpy:(

Posted by tylersat99 | October 15, 2012, 4:28 AM
  9. Oh no….don’t be sad Rumpy…..*patting his sholder with a paw*
    I hate Monday either, besides in Japan Monday always comes faster than where you live…..
    What? Saturday? Hmmmm….*giggles* 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 15, 2012, 5:15 AM
  10. Poor Rumpy! You’d think your very own family would remember your Gotcha Day at least……gosh……sniff sniff…….Well, I’ll stop by on Saturday to wish you a happy day anyway OK? Maybe I can make you smile – I’ll even bring a balloon with me!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy 😦

Posted by onespoiledcat | October 15, 2012, 5:26 AM
  11. Aw, Rumpy…..we won’t let you down on your special day!
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | October 15, 2012, 5:31 AM
  12. Rumpy, sending you big slobbery kisses your way!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 15, 2012, 5:40 AM
  13. Hi Rumpy, Have a great Monday .

Posted by kenny2dogs | October 15, 2012, 6:07 AM
  14. I’ll give ya TWO cookies. Cheer up.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | October 15, 2012, 7:23 AM
  15. It’s a great day, really. No Monday blues here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised on your Gotcha Day 😉

Posted by shacklefordlb | October 15, 2012, 7:25 AM
  16. WE are sending tons of balloons and some really good treats but you have to save them until next Saturday. Or you could just celebrate every day this week. That is a better idea. Have fun.

Posted by ande123 | October 15, 2012, 8:20 AM
  17. Here’s some *cyber* party hats and hugs for you Rumpy…cheer up…it’s still early…party may be secretly hiding from you. 😉

Posted by Sunshine | October 15, 2012, 8:30 AM
  18. That’s a shame… I’d give you some Gotcha Day treats, but I like to eat all the treats myself, so forget it.

Love and selfish licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 15, 2012, 8:52 AM
  19. HUGS!
    Smile and the world will smile with you(and they will remember how bland life was before Rumpy’s Gotcha Day?)
    …chew and you end up with no bed (or so Molly is discovering….she’s having a blue Monday, too)
    HUGS!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 15, 2012, 8:53 AM
  20. Oh no…..don’t be sad, maybe it’s a surprise!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 15, 2012, 9:56 AM
  21. Poor Rumpy. I’m sending you treats and balloons.
    BJ doesn’t have a Gotcha Day because he doesn’t know what it is.

Posted by Lynda | October 15, 2012, 10:09 AM
  22. Aww sweetheart lol. I have a ice cream bucket of cookies I’d give to you (our Spot doesn’t care for them) if you were here. Wish you were here to lure the beautiful stray husky that keeps visiting our neighborhood so we could get it to a good home! Spot about popped my ear drums this morning yipping at it.

Posted by saymber | October 15, 2012, 10:17 AM
  23. Oh! RUMPY your mum has such a lot to do looking after you and your canine and feline family. She, probably has and not surprisingly a lot on her mind. So just deep breath and remember what she does do for you. Accept a big HUG from me instead. 😉 😉 xx

Posted by willowdot21 | October 15, 2012, 10:37 AM
  24. Aw poor, poor Rumpy dogger….

RA

Posted by RAHUSKY | October 15, 2012, 10:43 AM
  25. Aww Rummpy, maybe they are planning a surprise party?

Posted by Alison | October 15, 2012, 10:59 AM
  26. Awwww sweet Rumpy!!! We hope someone remembers your special day..!
    😉

Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 15, 2012, 11:02 AM
  27. HI ,MORNDAY HI,,DOT,BLESSING YOUR PAGE…..“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go.’” Isaiah 48:17 (ESV)

Are you waking up today with a serious case of the Mondays? Does your life feel like a prison that is keeping you bound in chains of grief, shame, guilt, and sin? Sometimes we need a good reminder of how free we are and why praise and thankfulness should always be on our lips.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.” (Ephesians 1:3-10, ESV)

Posted by sisterdot56 | October 15, 2012, 12:24 PM
  28. Here’s a perfect solution, Rumps: forget all this small stuff and plan ahead for Halloween. You’ll never be satisfied with just one cookie again!

Posted by morristownmemos by Ronnie Hammer | October 15, 2012, 12:38 PM
  29. Oh Rumpy, that is so not right. Time to stage a sit-in of protest. Make your humans read this post so they get the message.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | October 15, 2012, 12:56 PM
  30. Poor Rumpy! Maybe your family is playing a trick on you and there will a great surprise in the end. Just in case, I have something special to cheer you up 🙂 http://onebluedog.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/this-is-for-me/

Posted by onebluedog | October 15, 2012, 1:25 PM
  31. You poor, sad Rumpy! I throw parties for myself when no one throws them for me. Sometimes it’s just what you have to do.

Posted by FleaByte | October 15, 2012, 1:33 PM
  32. Rumpy! Stop making such a fuss and feeling so sorry for yourself! 😉 lol…it’s only MONDAY…Gotcha Day is nearly a week away yet!! 😀 We all need time to prepare for this great occasion and baking that many cookies (I know you’ll devour kennel-loads!) takes a long time and lots of hard work and concentration 😀 Balloons need to be blown up etc etc and what are you doing to help?…lol….exactly! Nothing!! Tuesday will be much better…by then you will already have such a large cookie supply to munch through you’ll have forgotten all about Gotcha Day yourself! Now go get ready for the great day…and here’s a big bag of cookies from the Pack 🙂 Over there Rumpy…on the side of the blog page 😀

Posted by europasicewolf | October 15, 2012, 5:28 PM
  33. Here little woofie, have some of my treats! And some catnip!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | October 15, 2012, 5:48 PM
  34. you can have some of my Mom’s birthday cake on Saturday! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Posted by catchatcaren | October 15, 2012, 6:24 PM
  35. Rumpy … I’m sending you a virtual cookie right now. Happy Gotcha Day … whatever that is.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 15, 2012, 7:34 PM
  36. good thing tuesdays almost here

Posted by under the skies of arkansas | October 15, 2012, 7:36 PM
  37. Awwww so cute. I agree with Rumpy. Mondays suuuckk. But hey, 4 days until FRIDAAAAY

Posted by amatterofinstinct | October 15, 2012, 7:53 PM
  38. Thanks for checking out my blog, rumpydog — now I am feeling very guilty for forgetting to celebrate our companions’ gotcha days!! Extra treats all around tonight. ~ Kat

Posted by travelgardeneat | October 15, 2012, 7:54 PM
  39. Maybe it’s a surprise! 😉 You know how humans are. Here’s hoping they come through with some plans for you. We’re sending you lots of virtual cookies, though.

Bunny

Posted by houndstooth4 | October 15, 2012, 8:41 PM
  40. Saturday TW is having a pawty and I thought it was for Pop’s birthday but maybe it’s for your Gotcha Day instead.

Posted by Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha) | October 15, 2012, 9:24 PM
  41. I don’t have any cookies for you but perhaps these cupcakes will help – http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/super-sweet-blogging-award/

Posted by Clowie | October 16, 2012, 1:43 AM
  42. I hope you like Tuna! I’m having some in the oven right now!

Posted by Dianda | October 16, 2012, 12:50 PM
  43. Poor Rumpy…we will make lots of cookies and eat them for you!!!!!

Posted by Dogs N Pawz | October 16, 2012, 9:00 PM
  44. Awww Rumpy, I’m sorry. Since I’m a Princess maybe I can make a decree that Saturday is Rumpy Day!

Posted by gracie2801 | October 17, 2012, 8:00 PM
  45. Rumpy, you’re so gorgeous I cannot IMAGINE they’d forget your day. Just be patient, eh?

Did I say *YOU’RE GORGEOUS* 🙂

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | November 24, 2012, 7:22 PM

1. Pingback: No dog gone it. Gotcha « Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge - October 20, 2012

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram