Scenes from the BarkWorld Expo!

It’s the BarkWorld Expo sign!

This is a Flexi- leash and it has my picture on it! You can get one with your picture on it also!

Petco is one of the sponsors of BarkWorld!

This is some of my cool swag!

This is the Natural Balance vendors here at the conference!

Jen is at BarkWorld this weekend. It’s a Social Petworking Conference! woo woo woo!

25 thoughts on “Scenes from the BarkWorld Expo!

1. Hey Jen, have a great time – hope you bring back lots of samples for the hounds 🙂

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 26, 2012, 2:32 AM
  2. Hope you have a fab time Jen 🙂 Did you get all that swag Rumpy? xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 26, 2012, 2:34 AM
  3. Mannn… we wish we could go to these things too!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | October 26, 2012, 2:36 AM
  4. Gee, you guys have seriously cool expo’s over there! I’ll definitely have to come visit sometime!

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | October 26, 2012, 2:41 AM
  5. Wow looks like cool stuff headed your way!!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 26, 2012, 2:54 AM
  6. Awesome! That’s some cool swag!

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 26, 2012, 3:22 AM
  7. How much Swagg??? I am very very impressed! Have a lovely time

Posted by Basil | October 26, 2012, 3:24 AM
  8. Wow! It looks very fun! I hope that Jen has a lovely time at BarkWorld and brings you lots of interesting things! I wish my mom could join….
    Have a great weekend! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 26, 2012, 4:29 AM
  9. We hope Jen has a fabulous time at this wondeful woofie event!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 26, 2012, 5:34 AM
  10. Looks like heaven!

Posted by Dianda | October 26, 2012, 8:11 AM
  11. My Dad and Flat Brian were supposed to go, but it just didn’t work out this year. It is one terrific conference!

Posted by Brian | October 26, 2012, 8:21 AM
  12. That is some serious swag there! But, it also looks like it would be a lot of fun too!

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | October 26, 2012, 8:23 AM
  13. Woo woo! Have a great time Jen!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 26, 2012, 10:34 AM
  14. How neat! I never knew such a conference existed. Have fun!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | October 26, 2012, 12:07 PM
  15. Gotta luvluvluv the swag!! Maybe if anyone ever notices my blog, I can earn some swag too! MOL…seriously, Rumpy, you and Jen are like totally special to me…paw pats Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 26, 2012, 7:45 PM
  16. That is sum great swag! Hope your human is having a great time.

Posted by prancer pie | October 27, 2012, 12:54 AM
  17. That’s a Lot of cool new stuff Rumpy! You must be having so much fun!

Posted by onebluedog | October 27, 2012, 5:18 PM

Little Girl insists my office chair is hers. I’ll have to break down and get a chair for me. #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #caturday #cats #blackcat #housepanther #IWantMyChairBack