DeDe’s Counting Down to Christmas!

Oh Dog! Sunday’s here, so it’s time for another visit with your Dear DeDe! That’s me!

No dog is happier than me!

;

OK, I know what you’re thinking. DeDe, it isn’t even Halloween yet. Why are you talking about Christmas?

I thought you’d ask that.

Last year we ran a weekly segment of “Letters to Santa.” Dogs and cats sent us their letters to Santa Paws, and we published them right here for Santa to read. Kind of a one-stop shopping thing for the Old Red Human.

We’ve decided to try it again this year. So this is what I need you to do.

Start working on your letter to Santa. Then email it to me at rumpysanta at gmail dot com (I have to spell it out like that so keep the spam down).

There are ground rules. I understand we all want world peace and all dogs and cats to be saved. But Santa can only do so much. So don’t expect those letters to be posted here. I want happy, funny, creative letters!

I don’t guarantee your letter will be published, but I will guarantee we’ll get ya in the holiday spirit.

Well…… what are you waiting for? You got letters to write!

PS: If you don’t celebrate Santa and have a letter to someone else you’d like to write, please send those too.

45 thoughts on “DeDe’s Counting Down to Christmas!

1. What a clever idea. My word, you really do come up with the best stuff. Best get my thinking cap on now!

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | October 28, 2012, 2:20 AM
  2. DeDe, I love that idea. I have to think now, what to ask Santa. Have a great thinking sunday 😉

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | October 28, 2012, 2:40 AM
  3. Me and Nellie will put our thinking caps on, but Christmas seems so far away.

Posted by jaspersdoggyworld | October 28, 2012, 2:41 AM
  4. Awesome! Freddie and Gloria will have to get busy!

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 28, 2012, 2:45 AM
  5. Thinking is what we do best ;). Great idea!

Posted by CATachresis | October 28, 2012, 3:46 AM
  6. Hi Dear DeDe!
    Wow! I love Christmas! I can’t believe that almost a year has passed since we sent a letter to Santa Paws last year! I asked him a magic carpet and got almost the similar one to travel around the world as I’ve got many new friends from all over the world! Thanks Santa Paw! Hmmm…I’ve got lots of things that I wanna ask Santa Paw this year…..have to choose which one I’d write!
    Have a good Sunday, Dear DeDe! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 28, 2012, 3:48 AM
  7. DeDe I’mz on it now 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 28, 2012, 4:25 AM
  8. Maybe I should write one for this year. 😉

Posted by Dianda | October 28, 2012, 4:47 AM
  9. This should be fun. I’ll start composing mine now!
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | October 28, 2012, 6:37 AM
  10. I’ll work on mine!

Posted by Doggy's Style | October 28, 2012, 7:56 AM
  11. What fun. We’ll start working on our letter right now!!!!!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | October 28, 2012, 8:00 AM
  12. Omd, I already know what I want! I will start writing my letter to Santa paws now! I so pawcited! Thanks Dee Dee fur making sure my letter gets to da Norff Pole!

Posted by Leigh Ann davis | October 28, 2012, 8:00 AM
  13. Well DeDe it’s NEVER too soon to start thinking about Christmas and getting your wish list posted to Santa Paws…..I started my list months ago. I’m trying to be very good this year too so I get all the stuff I have on my wish list – Mom says I HAVE to be good. Not always easy.

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | October 28, 2012, 8:30 AM
  14. What a pawsome idea! We’ll put on our thinkin caps!

Posted by prancer pie | October 28, 2012, 2:33 PM
  15. We think this is a fun idea!! Yay!!! It’s helpful that we’ve had a bit of snow and frost today so it helps to keep us in the Christmas spirit! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 28, 2012, 6:15 PM
  16. i love this.. kittycat Star and lovely doggie Kristina will be writing a letter to Santa Paw for sure..

Posted by starlight | October 28, 2012, 6:31 PM
  17. Christmas letters to Santa Paws? Nice idea. I think mine wants the cat, but we’re working on that.

Posted by writingfeemail | October 28, 2012, 6:54 PM
  18. Wow! Me has not started my list to Santa Paws – yet. me is waiting for Halloween to be over. Mommy’s birthday is Christmas day, so wes has big celebrations at our house.
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | October 28, 2012, 7:27 PM
  19. Very cute idea DeDe, I’ll have to have a heart-2-heart with Petals & Blossum and we’ll get back to you on that.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 29, 2012, 12:52 AM
  20. I will have to get the girls thinking about what they are going to ask Santa for!! Great idea!!

Posted by bichonpawz | October 29, 2012, 1:31 AM
  21. Good idea. I’ll have a word with Brin the Boxer x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | October 29, 2012, 3:25 AM
  22. This should be fun, I’ll get to work on my letter!

Posted by Clowie | October 29, 2012, 7:15 AM
  23. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | October 29, 2012, 7:50 AM
  24. runs to grab iPad from Dad…takes UTB

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 30, 2012, 12:04 PM
  25. I’d like NukNuk to be less stinky…we’ll send woo ours forthright!

RA

Posted by rahusky | November 1, 2012, 8:11 PM

Little Girl insists my office chair is hers. I’ll have to break down and get a chair for me. #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #caturday #cats #blackcat #housepanther #IWantMyChairBack