Letters to SantaDog!

Oh Dog! It’s time for another edition of Letters to Santa! And today our host is one of Santa’s elves…. *snickers*

MEOW! Someone will pay dearly for this!

Today we have a letter from our friend Easy, a Weimaraner who writes over at Easy Rider. Let’s see what Easy is asking for from the Big Guy:

Whoa! You asked for snow for me? You are so thoughtful!

I sure hope ALL your holiday wishes come true!  woo woo woo!

There’s still plenty of time to get your letter in to Santa. You can send those to RumpySanta@gmail.com.  Include a pic to go along with it and a hyperlink to your blog if you have one.  Ho! Ho! Ho!

29 thoughts on “Letters to SantaDog!

1. Sweet! But a lobster? What am I missing? Those things can bite!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 20, 2012, 4:52 AM
  2. Hey June… I don’t have a name for you so I guess I’d call you June ^^

We hope to have water that doesn’t get wet too! Sorry I haven’t dropped by for awhile.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee2 | November 20, 2012, 4:59 AM
  3. Oh Cupcake is right…ok, then a lobster everyday under DAD’s pillow… the ears of santas little helper are great ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 20, 2012, 5:44 AM
  4. Great letter Easy!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 20, 2012, 6:28 AM
  5. I was confused on lobster, but glad Easy explained in comments 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | November 20, 2012, 6:32 AM
  6. I knew Easy would be writing an interesting letter to Santa! It’s nice that he wished for snow for Rumpy but I suppose the chances of that happening in Florida are rather slim???!!! You look quite cute in your Elf suit June Buggie – try to be patient – I know you’d like to get out of that suit ASAP!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | November 20, 2012, 6:35 AM
  7. Great list, Easy.
    I would work on my list to Santa Paws, but these cat naps keep me so busy…
    Purrs, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | November 20, 2012, 6:45 AM
  8. Excellent letter Easy, I don’t mind a bit of snow though, just on Christmas day xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 20, 2012, 7:15 AM
  9. so cool! we love this series! c

Posted by cecilia | November 20, 2012, 7:42 AM
  10. Just had to be Easy, asking for lobsters again. He’s got a real fetish for the things. Dehydrated water – now there’s a thing. Just add water and you’ve got, well, water!

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | November 20, 2012, 8:06 AM
  11. How sweet Easyrider is to ask Santa Paw snow for Rumpy! Cuddly toys which repair themselves is funny! I hope that Santa Paw will make your wishes come true! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 20, 2012, 8:14 AM
  12. Reblogged this on delia1979 and commented:
    Add your thoughts here… (optional)

Posted by delia1979 | November 20, 2012, 8:40 AM
  13. I love These Letters ………….You’re doing a beautiful thing 🙂 xo
    Love xo Cat

Posted by Cat Forsley | November 20, 2012, 8:45 AM
  14. Great list from Easy – so kind and thoughtful. Our list would definitely be topped by snow too after the miserable winter last year.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 20, 2012, 8:47 AM
  15. Easy’s letter is great. Especially the truckload of candy and snow part! 🙂

Posted by Bassetmomma | November 20, 2012, 8:53 AM
  16. Oh, that poor elfin kitty. Christmas isn’t always a time of joy, is it?

Posted by Pamela Webster (@S_Wagging) | November 20, 2012, 9:03 AM
  17. That Easy is sooooo thoughtful. I really admire him.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | November 20, 2012, 9:05 AM
  18. Very cute Elf!!! (“someone will pay dearly” crack me up)

Cute letter from Easy Rider too! I love the wishes floating around his head.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | November 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
  19. What a great letter from Easy!
    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | November 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
  20. That is a nice list from Easy! Well, I am not sure about the snow!

Posted by Brian | November 20, 2012, 12:31 PM
  21. What a great idea! I’ll get to work on my letter.

Posted by Russell Smith | November 20, 2012, 1:58 PM
  22. Is a nice one! You have great friends! 🙂

Posted by Bluejellybeans | November 20, 2012, 4:39 PM
  23. we have to work on our Gracie’s letter. thanks, Rumpy

Posted by Straw Beary Stanley | November 20, 2012, 8:22 PM
  24. Hey Rumpy, Jet here. Hi Miss Jen.

Easy shared a great list, especially the lobster part! BOL! (we haven’t tried that yet!)

Posted by heyitsjethere | November 21, 2012, 10:26 AM
  25. Easy is such a good friend 🙂 I hope you get your snow Rumpy!

Posted by onebluedog | November 21, 2012, 2:06 PM
  26. I hope Easy gets his every wish! He is just the bestest! ANd ummm…Rumpy…given where you live now…ummm…snow may not be in your future…just sayin’…Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | November 23, 2012, 8:27 PM
  27. wow Rumpy, look at the new look of your blog! Very nice.

I can’t wait for this Christmas thingy! Mom and Jay have told me so much about it! I’m gonna go write my letter right away!

Purrs =^.^=

Posted by Miss Satchie | November 24, 2012, 12:32 AM

1. Pingback: Letters to SantaDog! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 20, 2012

2. Pingback: So excited about this Christmas thingy! « Satchmo The Cat - November 24, 2012