Oh Dog! I Got a Christmas Present!

Oh Dog! I am so excited! We got a holiday gift yesterday from our friends Forrest and Autumn!

We got new collars with matching leashes, and tags with our names on them!

We got new collars with matching leashes, and tags with our names on them!

007

Look what my collar says on the back? woo woo woo!

Jen's tag

Look! Jen got a tag too! That way if she gets lost, we can find her!

Jen teared up when she read it!

Jen teared up when she read it!

017

Look! A dinosaur! I love him!

023

And an octopus and a gingerbread thinking toy! I love these toys! I slept with the Gingerbread House!

026

Look at all those mice! Those kitties had a grand time chasing them all around!

030

Little girl especially loved these Kitty Toys!

011

Thank you so much Autumn and Forrest! You are so thoughtful!

29 thoughts on “Oh Dog! I Got a Christmas Present!

1. Yay for lotsa pressies from good furriends and friends!!! Wonderful!! Enjoy! take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 30, 2012, 6:21 AM
  2. Mouses! You made out like bandits! And I agree with Miss Jen’s tag message. Woo are all making a difference and it means lots to me for sure.

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | November 30, 2012, 6:31 AM
  3. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | November 30, 2012, 6:34 AM
  4. Wowee, what a lucky household! You’ve got great friends Rumpy & Co 🙂

Posted by Animalcouriers | November 30, 2012, 6:36 AM
  5. Awwww….how nice those gifts are!!!! The collars and the leashes are fab! Especially the messages are enjoyable and touching!
    All of those toys are so cute and adorable, too! What sweet friends, Forrest and Autumn are! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 30, 2012, 6:46 AM
  6. OMD those are MARVELOUS Pressies.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | November 30, 2012, 7:56 AM
  7. I have nominated you for the Leibster award…because I believe you have a wonderful blog. Check it out at: http://echoingimagesfromthesoul.wordpress.com/

Posted by Echoing Images from the Soul | November 30, 2012, 7:58 AM
  8. Nice furpals have pawsome furriends! Yaay!

Posted by adoptedmom | November 30, 2012, 8:22 AM
  9. How cool is this? …and now you have the perfect tag for the “cookie saurus” -great!!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 30, 2012, 8:25 AM
  10. I love that cookie tag. You are sure to load up on cookies for sure now.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | November 30, 2012, 9:34 AM
  11. Hello Babies, Granma just wanted to say how happy she is that you got all those toys and collars. I am glad that you have such good furiends. Continue being good and Santa Paws will bring you something good for Christmas.

Posted by Jennifer Threet | November 30, 2012, 10:25 AM
  12. maybe we SHOULD get kitty toys … ‘cept, experience has shown that usually cats prefer to empty our sock and underwear drawers, run off with pens and pencils, one cat will take betty’s hair-ties and leave ’em in the water dish. but i’ll look out for catnip cattoys. ‘cept .. then, the DOGS like those!

Posted by betunada | November 30, 2012, 12:07 PM
  13. Aren’t you a lucky dog! Mom saw that “Gotta Cookie” tag on your Pinterest board & liked it so much she repinned it! *snoogles*

Posted by Gizmo | November 30, 2012, 12:19 PM
  14. What a wonderful pressie from some very nice friends. Enjoy.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 30, 2012, 12:41 PM
  15. “Oh Dog, I get a gift!” I love it! How exciting is that to get all those presents! My baby loves her presents. The cats are outdoors, so they could care less, but Kalev – that’s another matter. I wanted to say thanks for creating such a cute blog by nominating you for the Blog of the Year 2012 award. http://wp.me/2jC53 Have a great holiday, Rumpy! http://wp.me/2jC53

Posted by tchistorygal | November 30, 2012, 12:46 PM
  16. Wow! That’s pretty darn amazing!

Posted by FleaByte | November 30, 2012, 3:26 PM
  17. What a great surprise! Jen’s tag is the best.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | November 30, 2012, 3:35 PM
  18. SCORE – thanks for sharing and enjoy your new presents!!! Have a Great One:)

Posted by cravesadventure | November 30, 2012, 3:51 PM
  19. Sweet!! I hope Jen never gets lost, but at least now, she has a chance of being returned.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 30, 2012, 3:56 PM
  20. Well, Merry Christmas! It’s never too early to get a reminder that people are pretty darn sweet.

Posted by Smaktakula | November 30, 2012, 7:47 PM
  21. I can’t wait to see what I get for Catsmas!

– Brother Henry

Posted by cult of otis | November 30, 2012, 8:12 PM
  22. They look like great Christmas presents! I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with your toys.
    I bet all the other doggies will be jealous of your matching collars and leads, with your fancy tags!

Posted by lifewithmydogs | November 30, 2012, 8:59 PM
  23. Friends make the world a sweet sweet place. Love the tags

Posted by Boomdeeadda | December 1, 2012, 1:16 AM
  24. Wow!! That is nice you got Christmas presents already and they are great too. Enjoy! Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) | December 1, 2012, 12:38 PM
  25. What lovely presents:-)

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | December 1, 2012, 3:07 PM
  26. The tag for Jen absolutely fits her! Love it!

Posted by Dianda | December 2, 2012, 1:12 PM
  27. Pawsum giftiez n da tag fer yer Jen iz so sweet!!!
    Lub Nylablue xx

Posted by Nylabluesmum | December 8, 2013, 9:34 PM

1. Pingback: Oh Dog! I Got a Christmas Present! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 30, 2012

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram