Hissy Helps Out!

MEOW! Hissy Fit Jones here. I know I’m not a regular contributer to Rumpydog.com, but everyone else is busy and so I agreed to help out.

Sorry, we're a bit busy today!

Sorry, we’re a bit busy today!

I have just the thing for your reading pleasure:  one of our first posts that featured……. me!

The dangers of getting high, or living with a cat named Hissy Fit Jones

Enjoy!

17 thoughts on “Hissy Helps Out!

1. I just love Hissy Fit Jones!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | January 24, 2013, 6:15 AM
  2. Isn’t that just so cat! All about the cat…what about the rest of the world? My cats are the same way!

Posted by Emmadog | January 24, 2013, 6:39 AM
  3. Hehe! Good choice 😉

Posted by Bluejellybeans | January 24, 2013, 6:57 AM
  4. Oh, Hissy, I’m so glad you have a furrever home, and that you’re a happy kitty!
    purrs, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | January 24, 2013, 7:22 AM
  5. Hi Hissy!!! You look pawgeous!!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 24, 2013, 7:34 AM
  6. I’m glad to meet you Hissy Fit Jnes ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 24, 2013, 7:48 AM
  7. Hissy – You ROCK!

Posted by savedbydogs | January 24, 2013, 7:55 AM
  8. How very nice of you to help out.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | January 24, 2013, 9:46 AM
  9. Hissy Fit, you are a trooper (VBP) for lending a hand.

Posted by BJ Pup | January 24, 2013, 10:03 AM
  10. Hissy Fit Jones you is a legend, even if you are high most of the time!!!

Posted by CATachresis | January 24, 2013, 1:23 PM
  11. Hissy Fit, we think you’re pawsome!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | January 24, 2013, 2:05 PM
  12. Hey Hissy Fit! Love your name! You are awesome! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | January 25, 2013, 1:05 AM
  13. Hey there, Hissy! OurGirl used to have a cat named Alger Hiss! Maybe she was your cousin!? Zhaan likes to sleep on a box on top of the bookcase and Daisy & Annie like to sleep on a rug on top of some high shelves. They all say it’s because the air is nice and warm near the ceiling. Is that why you like your kitchen cupboard? We think that’s a great reason to get high!

Love & loud purring from RainbowCatsx8
    P.S. You have beautiful golden eyes!

Posted by dogsleder | January 25, 2013, 2:04 AM
  14. Always purrleased to have you come round for meow or two, paw pats, Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | January 25, 2013, 9:26 AM
  15. Rumpy has June got date for the big valentine ball? if not fancy setting her up with Archie? email me xx

Posted by mythreemoggies | January 28, 2013, 8:27 AM