Thank DOG it’s Friday!

Thank Dog it’s Friday! It’s been a busy week for Jen, which means I have been sorely neglected.

When she came to say good-bye to me yesterday morning, this is the look she got.

Jen, do you HAVE to go to work?

Jen, do you HAVE to go to work?

Can you believe she had the NERVE to go anyway?

I need to trade her in for a sportier model.

37 thoughts on “Thank DOG it’s Friday!

1. Oh Rumpy, I hope the weekend is better!

Posted by Clowie | January 25, 2013, 3:10 AM
  2. Awe my huMum says you can come to stay with us *worried ears*

Posted by Jessie & Jane | January 25, 2013, 3:37 AM
  3. She has some nerve!

Posted by jmgoyder | January 25, 2013, 4:21 AM
  4. I hope she gave you extra cookies last night when she got home!!

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | January 25, 2013, 4:28 AM
  5. she loves you alot, remember this always

Posted by delia1979 | January 25, 2013, 5:13 AM
  6. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | January 25, 2013, 5:20 AM
  7. Trade her in for a sportier model. LOL There are days Jeffie and Rudy definitely think this about me.

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | January 25, 2013, 5:42 AM
  8. I feel for you! I tried snuggling up to Mom this morning and looking adorable and she still climbed out of bed to get ready for work. Tomorrow it had better be a different story!

Bunny

Posted by houndstooth4 | January 25, 2013, 6:07 AM
  9. Typipsts dog has a similar look when she leaves him!

Posted by Basil | January 25, 2013, 6:22 AM
  10. Oh, how could she leave a face like that??? I just bet she thought about you ALL day long and couldn’t wait to get back to you!
    Hope you get all the attention you deserve this weekend, my friend.
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | January 25, 2013, 6:23 AM
  11. that face would have made me take a day off for sure!

Posted by catchatcaren | January 25, 2013, 6:28 AM
  12. That Jen must have a heart of flint mol

Posted by CATachresis | January 25, 2013, 6:55 AM
  13. Poor Rumpy, that is one sad face you have! Don’t worry, you can stay on the computer all day today and talk with me so you won’t be so sad.

Posted by Nikitaland | January 25, 2013, 7:51 AM
  14. Yihuuuuuu it is Friday…. Thank you dearest friends, have a nice weekend, love you all, nia

Posted by niasunset | January 25, 2013, 7:53 AM
  15. Oh no….poor Rumpy…..I hope that Jen could spend much more time with you, this weekend! šŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 25, 2013, 8:00 AM
  16. Awww poor Rumpy! Look at that face!

Posted by Ann Paws | January 25, 2013, 8:41 AM
  17. I just don’t know how hse could have left anyway.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | January 25, 2013, 8:46 AM
  18. Sportier! I love it! I canNOT believe she left you after being on the receiving end of that face. Sometimes Mom’s are so stubborn.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | January 25, 2013, 9:12 AM
  19. Careful Rumpy…Jen brings home the cookies, remember your priorities! Paw pats and play bows, Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | January 25, 2013, 9:23 AM
  20. Awe… so sad. šŸ˜¦ What a cute little pouty face, though. I’m surprised it didn’t work.

Posted by ILoveDogs | January 25, 2013, 9:32 AM
  21. We are so spoiled with mom home most of the time but yesterday she was gone most of the day and night…I was not happy and when she left last night I cried a bit. I should be happy for what I have as it is pretty nice. Hopefully you will have a good weekend with your human!

Posted by Emmadog | January 25, 2013, 9:43 AM
  22. Ahhh Rumpy – such a sad face:( Here’s to a Great Friday and Weekend!!!

Posted by cravesadventure | January 25, 2013, 10:51 AM
  23. Awwww, youz look so sad Rumpy šŸ˜¦ She’ll be back soon, I noze coz I saw’z on our new FB..BOL still don’t know what we are doing šŸ™‚ xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | January 25, 2013, 12:12 PM
  24. Oh dear, I get the same look from Brin the Boxer too. Looking forward to the weekend x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | January 25, 2013, 12:48 PM
  25. Rumpy you have us! What are we? Chopped liver??

Posted by katecrimmins | January 25, 2013, 1:46 PM
  26. Awww Rumpy…I know how you feel…but how else is she to get money to buy COOKIES ?

Posted by Jo Bryant | January 25, 2013, 3:32 PM
  27. Rumpy … Jen probably hated having to leave you just like I hate to leave our 2 kitties. But somebody’s got to bring home the bacon and toys. Hope you all have fun this weekend.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | January 25, 2013, 5:59 PM
  28. i’ve been away from home for most the week. when i get home, the DAWGGZENEYE (that’s sum kind of many-headed dog beast, izzn’t it?) are going for a romp!

Posted by betunada | January 25, 2013, 10:24 PM
  29. Oh boy, maybe you can teach us humans how to give THAT look to others…I bet we would be able to get whatever we ask for! šŸ˜‰

Posted by Jessica | January 26, 2013, 12:20 AM
  30. seriously rumpy – i felt the same as you today xoxoxoxoxo

Posted by Cat Forsley | January 26, 2013, 1:06 AM
  31. She needs to go to work to get Cookie Money, but, yeah…what a bummer. We feel the same way about OurBoy. Love from RainbowCatsx8

Posted by dogsleder | January 26, 2013, 3:58 AM
  32. Oh Rumpy – that really IS a “Woe is me!” face!! Hope you’re all having a great weekend now though šŸ˜€

Posted by The Barkshire Post | January 26, 2013, 9:14 AM
  33. Rumpy looks like our Trina when dad goes to the store… poor baby, have a great weekend.

Posted by TammyeHoney | January 26, 2013, 9:59 AM
  34. Oh, I get that look from my doggie, too, when I have to leave and it’s not easy leaving! But, I know Jen loves you, so just remember that Rumpy Dog! šŸ™‚

Posted by lscotthoughts | January 26, 2013, 7:23 PM
  35. That is a look I am particularly familiar with!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | January 30, 2013, 7:13 PM