It’s a Blogger Challenge, and You’re Invited!

Oh Dog! Monday is back with a vengeance! Personally, I think she’s responsible for the tornadoes in Australia and the ice in Minnesota.

We don't like Mondays, but we LOVE the Blogger Challenge!

We don’t like Mondays, but we LOVE the Blogger Challenge!

In case you missed it, yesterday DeDe introduced you to the Rumpydog Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge. And we are so excited! Many of you have put on your thinking caps and are wearing Google out, researching your post for the challenge. YAY!

My friends Jessie and Jane have already published their post! Awesome!

As you know, WordPress will not support the Linkytool for a blog hop, but I did go to my old Blogger shell and set one up (or click on the button below). So you can go here and join the blog hop for this challenge; it will be open through the end of February.

Leave a comment letting us know that you’ve risen to the challenge, so we can all go and read your post.

and don't forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

and don’t forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

Isn’t it exciting? This makes Mondays almost bearable.

woo woo woo!!!!

I am a malamute that was rescued by Jen. I blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com. You can follow me on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page! Thanks!

14 thoughts on “It’s a Blogger Challenge, and You’re Invited!

1. Wow, already got their post out – now that’s on the ball!

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | January 28, 2013, 5:51 AM
  2. I hope I can finish my post till tomorrow – it’s a great idea ;o) Thanks Rumpy

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 28, 2013, 6:33 AM
  3. Wow! Jessie and Jane are so fast to think of the post! I still put on my thinking cap on….hopefully I’ll finish it before the deadline! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 28, 2013, 7:23 AM
  4. Rumpy dog is so cute! Who are you rooting for in the Puppy Bowl?

Posted by sethsnap | January 28, 2013, 9:21 AM
  5. We just posted! Thanks for the great challenge!!! 🙂

Posted by ILoveDogs | January 28, 2013, 10:40 AM
  6. thanks for friendship have a good day;;;dot

Posted by sisterdot56 | January 28, 2013, 1:45 PM
  7. Jessie & Janie’s post of factory farming is a great one…Momz is still working on a topic for mine … I hope Jen feels better soon

Posted by Gizmo | January 29, 2013, 9:13 AM
  8. Thinking, thinking…past few days spent watching wild life advocates trying to catch the remaining deer on the peninsula/island that a developer is now deforesting to build something probably ugly and unneeded….the deer have survive hurricanes, droughts, with neighborhood bringing food and water after fences and gates went up…there’s a small herd if they can just manage to grab them….the developers want them gone, now…..
    Good idea Rumpy!
    (Oh, the Sandhill cranes and whoopers are already flying in a blog post.)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | January 29, 2013, 2:25 PM
  9. This post is really a nice one it helps new the web users, who are wishing in
    favor of blogging.

Posted by speaking of | January 19, 2014, 12:14 AM

1. Pingback: Will YOU Take the Challenge? « Rumpydog - January 29, 2013

2. Pingback: It’s a Blogger Challenge, and You’re Invited! « Maria's Musings - January 29, 2013

Waiting for Jen so we can tuck her in and purr her to sleep. #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #iloveyou