Will YOU Take the Challenge?

Oh Dog! The Animal Welfare Challenge is in full-swing! I am so excited!

This is awesome!

This is awesome!

Two more bloggers have stepped up to the plate and have taken the challenge. They are:

Easyblog (the blog by none other than Easy Weimaraner!), and

American Dog Blog!

Will YOU rise to the challenge?  You can get more info here and here.

Meanwhile, we think Jen has the flu. Her temp was 101 when she got home yesterday, so we put her to bed and lay very still while she slept. She feels a little better this morning, but not much. Ugh!

So while we’re playing nursemaid to Jen, you can get your thinking caps on and Take The Challenge! woo woo woo!

and don't forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

and don’t forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

21 thoughts on “Will YOU Take the Challenge?

1. Hey Rumpy, there’s a mistake in your link to American Dog Blog. I think you need to mop Jen’s brow so that she can correct it for you.

Posted by Clowie | January 29, 2013, 6:42 AM
  2. I hope a lot of bloggers will take the challenge – I would like to read about and maybe I can learn something too ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 29, 2013, 7:24 AM
  3. Oh no…I’m sorry to hear about Jen’s flu…..please look after her, Rumpy. I hope she gets much much better soon. *hugs*
    We’re still our thinking cap on! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 29, 2013, 7:55 AM
  4. Hope Jen gets better soonest. We’ve read Easy’s entry to your challenge and look forward to reading many more. Great idea.

Posted by Animalcouriers | January 29, 2013, 8:07 AM
  5. I hope Jen feels better soon – lots of various crud going around right now! I think part of it is this wonky up and down of temperatures.

Posted by saymber | January 29, 2013, 8:20 AM
  6. Such a beautiful dog! 🙂

My challenge-response is up on “The Responsible Consumer”

Since I reblogged your announcement on “The Cat’s Meow,” the system wouldn’t let me reblog it on another site. Consequently – because I want to help involve people – my post includes the whole of the announcement. Let me know if that’s a problem. I did link it back to you and also did the copyright thing. Let me know if you’d rather I take it down.

My challenge-response is laid into the post under your announcement.

Hope it helps to build the effort/create awareness.

This is a good thing to do, Rumpy and family. Thanks for the initiative.

Hugs! and head-pats all around …

Posted by Jamie Dedes | January 29, 2013, 10:01 AM
  7. Having read Easy’s post, mummy will be checking out our bathroom cabinet tonight…

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | January 29, 2013, 10:59 AM
  8. Oh noes! The flu swept through our house and it was NOT pretty. Lots of hot tea with honey, cinnamon and lemon! Oh, and heat packs for the aches are WONDERFUL. And hot tub baths …

Posted by FleaByte | January 29, 2013, 12:05 PM
  9. RC Cat: Despite our differences, Rumpy, you have our admiration for starting this challenge. A friendly paw wave and Hurrah!
    (And Our staff has one down with fever and another not getting any sleep because or that…We do Our best to take care of Our selected humans, right Rumpy?)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | January 29, 2013, 2:28 PM
  10. Oh poor Jen…my wolfish wishes that she will feel much better soon…she needs a nice chilled out holiday on icy Europa 🙂 You can come too Rumpy! You’ll love running with the Pack! And you are sooooo handsome in that photo too 🙂

Posted by europasicewolf | January 29, 2013, 5:00 PM
  11. Hope you feel better, Jen!! Here’s an “elixir” recipe that I’ve been using for about 30 years. It works wonders for colds and flu. I’ve given it to many, many people. Hope it helps you. (I use all organic ingredients.) Take 12 cloves of fresh garlic, 1 cup of honey, and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. Blend all for three or four minutes. Pour into a glass jar, with a tight fitting lid. Store in fridge for five days. Take 2 teaspoons in about one inch of orange juice. Stir, gargle, and swallow. If I don’t want to wait five days, I’ll take it as soon as I need it. Go to sleep. When you awake, you’ll feel MUCH better!!

Posted by Line of Serenity (Joyce Fields) | January 29, 2013, 11:24 PM
  12. Savannah’s post was really good today on this. Useful information. Well done for starting it x

Posted by mythreemoggies | January 30, 2013, 7:38 AM
  13. As an advocate of rescue animals – we currently have three and two stray cats that have adopted us and the supporter of shelter in Didim Turkey that valiantly tries to give Turkish street dogs a chance – would love to join in but not quite sure how!

Posted by crazytraintotinkytown | January 30, 2013, 9:46 AM
  14. Rumpy, hope Jen will be better soon. Nice challenge 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | January 31, 2013, 3:42 AM

1. Pingback: Will YOU Take the Challenge? | Catgurl40's Blog - January 29, 2013

2. Pingback: Let’s catch up for coffee? | bumpyroadtobubba - January 31, 2013

Hissy was rolling his eyes at Jen #snickers #cats #catsofig #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #gingercat #formerferal