The Look of Disapproval

We are NOT amused!

We are NOT amused!

Yeah? Whadda ya gonna do about it?

photo (1)

You had to go there? Really?

Don’t forget to sign up for the Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge! Find out more here, and click on the button below to join the blog hop!

and don't forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

and don’t forget to post your Blogger Challenge button!

29 thoughts on “The Look of Disapproval

1. I would’t like to be the one being look at like that.
    That look means business.

Posted by Doggy's Style | January 30, 2013, 3:13 AM
  2. You having one of those days June Buggy

Posted by Jessie & Jane | January 30, 2013, 3:21 AM
  3. So, not a good start to your day the, June Buggy? Hope it gets better.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | January 30, 2013, 3:39 AM
  4. You really do give great withering looks πŸ˜† Love it!

Posted by The Barkshire Post | January 30, 2013, 5:54 AM
  5. Seriously, is there anything that cats really do approve of and look happy about besides themselves. Mine are always looking at everyone else like we are idiots, including mom and she feeds them!

Posted by Emmadog | January 30, 2013, 6:32 AM
  6. These are great photos! x

Posted by Moxie Reviewsβ„’ | January 30, 2013, 6:35 AM
  7. Oh no….you all look grumpy….but yet you look lovely!!! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 30, 2013, 7:09 AM
  8. That’s quite a look!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | January 30, 2013, 7:13 AM
  9. I’m not sure what you did, but it looks like you’re in BIG trouble.

Posted by ILoveDogs | January 30, 2013, 8:16 AM
  10. Yup. I get that a lot….well not me…but Mom and Dad get it FROM me heh…heh…peeEss I will add my post to your hop today

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | January 30, 2013, 9:02 AM
  11. I think it’s a typical wednesday-look ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 30, 2013, 10:00 AM
  12. Natasha, my three-leggy is an expert at the look of disapproval. When she gives me those frowns with ears cocked back, I call her “Queen Victoria.”

Posted by Russell Smith | January 30, 2013, 10:14 AM
  13. Ha! – love it – especially the 2nd photo – Grumpy Cat better watch out!!! Have a Great One:)

Posted by cravesadventure | January 30, 2013, 12:46 PM
  14. Moggie not happy

Posted by mythreemoggies | January 30, 2013, 12:59 PM
  15. If looks could kill…

Posted by Alison | January 30, 2013, 1:55 PM
  16. Grumpy Pants..BOL xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | January 31, 2013, 5:38 AM
  17. So glad I reblogged..would not want to be on the wrong side lol…

Posted by TammyeHoney | January 31, 2013, 6:44 AM
  18. Mimi is good for searing looks of disapproval, possibly because she’s so small it’s her most effective option. I’ll be joining you in the challenge just as soon as I figure what to include!

Posted by animalartist | January 31, 2013, 8:45 AM
  19. Reblogged this on The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap and commented:
    Check out Rumpy Dog’s animal welfare challenge and feel free to join in. It’s a great site. πŸ™‚

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | January 31, 2013, 9:52 AM
  20. Kitty-cats are so good at the grumpy look…ours always give us that face too!

Posted by savedbydogs | January 31, 2013, 3:08 PM
  21. A Liebster Blog Award is headed your way. If you would like to participate, you can display the award on your blog page. You can find more information including, who to pass the award onto and 11 fun questions to answer, when you post your award here –
    I really enjoy your blog and hope you continue your awesome posts! Have fun with your Liebster!

Posted by mydailyminefield | January 31, 2013, 9:42 PM
  22. Zoomies of the coffee and puppy variety – and you’re invited! http://wp.me/p1m5Gv-16u

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | January 31, 2013, 9:42 PM
  23. Cats are amazing people! πŸ™‚

Posted by barbarastanley | January 31, 2013, 11:36 PM
  24. Here’s my contribution: Rumpydog site just made international news. You have to look at this today cause it changes every day but this post made it to front page, Kerry Dwyer news.

To answer your Q: what am I going to do about it? My best to continue to raise awareness ever chance I have. Forgive me for not officially joining-I’m a bit of a tech klutz (have yet to figure how to do a widget) … I hope my contribution gets a wag from ya’ll.

Go furies!!!!

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 1, 2013, 10:32 AM
  25. I don’t know what happen to the link. Let me try again. (told you I was a tech dummy): Hope this one works.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 1, 2013, 10:34 AM
  26. Oops…what did one do to deserve those looks πŸ™‚

Posted by panoramaofthoughts | February 2, 2013, 1:40 PM
  27. Thats super unimpressed

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | February 4, 2013, 2:20 PM
  28. Perfect capture!! Oh, you make me smile. Saw this one was reblogged, & am glad to swing by.

Oh, so so dang cute πŸ™‚

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | March 2, 2013, 10:12 PM