It’s Puppy Bowl Time in America!!!!!

Oh Dog! I am so excited! tomorrow is The Big Day…. for the Animal Planet Puppy Bowl Plus, of course!

SubaruDogTested_Sit

This year Subaru is sponsoring the Puppy Bowl, and they have gone all out!

They’ve even hired a salesman that sells only to dogs. Check it out:

This Grant Weber  knows his stuff!

See? Even cats made into the campaign!

And this Grant Weber is serious about dogs! So much so that his company has made available a Puppy Bowl interactive app you can download from the Android or App Store to make watching the Puppy Bowl even more spectacular. How cool is that!!!! Be sure you get your app!

Then get ready to tailgate like these happy Subaru owners!

This post is sponsored by Subaru. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about the Dog Tested. Dog Approved.™ campaign, but Rumpydog only shares news for things we support.

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

30 thoughts on “It’s Puppy Bowl Time in America!!!!!

1. I would buy the last one – a car with so much sausages must be good ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 2, 2013, 6:32 AM
  2. We love the Subaru commercials!

Posted by Emmadog | February 2, 2013, 6:37 AM
  3. I was just thinking about you as I watched the morning news and saw some Puppy Bowl hype! I must confess…the HalfTime Kitty Show sounds great!

Posted by Natalia at Hot, Cheap & Easy | February 2, 2013, 6:39 AM
  4. Funny commercials, they don’t show them in Germany. There must be more wealthy dogs in the USA. 😉

Posted by stanzebla | February 2, 2013, 6:54 AM
  5. Can’t wait for Puppybowl! Wish we got the good commercials here in Canada…

Posted by The Daily Golden | February 2, 2013, 7:45 AM
  6. Do they all come with a load of meat? If so I’ll take one in red or black, or any color really.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | February 2, 2013, 7:51 AM
  7. BOL! Those Subaru commercials are interesting! Although Subaru is one of the Japanese car companies, we never see these funny TV commercial with lovely doggies!!! I’m jealous of paws and their humans who watch it! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 2, 2013, 8:01 AM
  8. This house full of cats loves the puppy bowl! They laugh and laugh because cats wouldn’s be doing all that running around. They would be snoozing! Love the commercials!

Posted by katecrimmins | February 2, 2013, 8:57 AM
  9. We can’t wait for the Puppy Bowl. It will be interesting to see it along with the app. 🙂

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 2, 2013, 9:38 AM
  10. That’s great that you can generate revenue! That just shows how popular you are. There is nothing wrong for being compensated for a good product. Your page is a great resource. I always enjoy stopping by! 🙂

Posted by Russell Smith | February 2, 2013, 10:11 AM
  11. Those ads are hilarious! I wish I had my own car. I already have a license! Mom will DVR the Puppy Bowl for me. I never even saw it before.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 2, 2013, 10:19 AM
  12. Catzowey! I luvs luvs luvs your doggone great news this morning! Rumpy youza the cat’s meow! Psssst … Go NINERS Go!

Posted by Guido Basolo | February 2, 2013, 10:26 AM
  13. Lol, is that cat driving away the blue car June Buggie’s relative?

Posted by Saved by dogs | February 2, 2013, 11:16 AM
  14. Subaru really knows how to appeal to the dog parents out there. These commercials are extra special!!

Posted by adoptedmom | February 2, 2013, 11:51 AM
  15. Hee hee, love the one with the cat.

Posted by Bosun Dawg | February 2, 2013, 12:50 PM
  16. Count us in for 50 yard line seats at the Puppy Bowl!

Posted by Carol Bryant | February 2, 2013, 1:24 PM
  17. We’re sooo excited about the app. We can’t wait til game day – one of our own pups is in there! Look for Aurora from Wayside! YAY! Go Team!

Posted by maxwellnfaraday | February 2, 2013, 1:35 PM
  18. I’m so ON it! It’s going to be a SuBarOoOo-tiful thing!

Posted by Laurie Eno / The Daily Corgi | February 2, 2013, 2:28 PM
  19. At least that cat didn’t drive off with the car that had all the goodies in back.

Posted by Bongo | February 2, 2013, 3:16 PM
  20. We are so excited for the Puppy Bowl! It’s gonna be so much fun!

Posted by Dogs N Pawz | February 2, 2013, 5:53 PM
  21. I guess it is time for the humans to get a new car. The toyota is just not cutting it these days.

Posted by BunkThePug | February 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
  22. There’s an app for it? Cool! I must check that one out 🙂 Just hope it’s not huge as until I can upgrade my mobile in June I am having to make do with tiny winsy little memory! Nothing like young Rumpy then lol…tiny and winsy that is 😉 Huge and masculine is undoubtedly a better description for his fine and handsome self!

Posted by europasicewolf | February 3, 2013, 7:20 AM
  23. sausages 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | February 4, 2013, 5:19 AM
  24. This is really great 🙂 Was wondering what you’d been up to, Rumpy (but I know: I’m so haphazard with visits…)

I love this company’s style & sense of humour. Very Rumpy 🙂

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | March 12, 2013, 1:43 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram