Are You Ready to Rumble???

Oh Dog! DeDe here getting ready for the Puppy Bowl party!

I can hardly wait for the Puppy Bowl!

I can hardly wait for the Puppy Bowl!

We’re ready for our celebration, provided we can get Jen up in moving in time for the game. She had to go into work yesterday morning to finish up some details, but she rested yesterday afternoon and slept 11 hours last night. Hopefully after another day of rest she will be feeling much better!

Rumpy and I have been writing cheers for the Puppy Bowl. Feel free to use them if you’d like!

Albuquerque! Albuquerque! Timbuktu!

We got the pup that’s right for you!

puppy-bowl-4-600.

Rumble! Tumble! Rock and roll!

Eat a cookie. Go team go!

Animal Planet

Do YOU have any cheers ready for the Puppy Bowl?

26 thoughts on “Are You Ready to Rumble???

1. I like the cheer with the cookies ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 3, 2013, 8:40 AM
  2. Too cute… I can’t wait!!! Get ready to rumble and tumble, and roll, and wrestle, and tug! 🙂

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 3, 2013, 8:41 AM
  3. If cookies are involved I’d put on a skirt and cheer my fool head off.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | February 3, 2013, 8:45 AM
  4. Ten more yards and a cloud of dust,
    Rumpy Dog Rocks – Puppy Bowl or bust!

Posted by Sheila Morris | February 3, 2013, 8:46 AM
  5. Here’s one kitty-style:
    Get out the ‘nip
    Get out the snacks
    Run down the field
    Oops! Time for a nap!

Posted by katecrimmins | February 3, 2013, 9:05 AM
  6. 2, 4, 6 and 8
    Whooza do we Ahhhhpreciate?
    Rumpy! Rumpy!
    And GO San Fran NINERS Go! (hey I’ma San Franfuncisco cat)

Posted by Guido Basolo | February 3, 2013, 9:30 AM
  7. I think it will be great fun!

Bunny

Posted by houndstooth4 | February 3, 2013, 10:57 AM
  8. I will just use my excited howl and bark 🙂

Posted by Emmadog | February 3, 2013, 11:38 AM
  9. Oh, tooooo funny! And I’m not even a footie fan. 😉

Posted by Geraldine | February 3, 2013, 12:25 PM
  10. Your cheers are brilliant! We are unprepared fot the Puppy Bowl, but we will watch it and I will use your cheers and see if Mom drops a cookie my way!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 3, 2013, 1:25 PM
  11. Love, love, love the pictures!

Posted by crankycaregiver | February 3, 2013, 1:26 PM
  12. ha ha ha that is awesome, i would much rather watch that game! c

Posted by cecilia | February 3, 2013, 2:32 PM
  13. Great cheers! I never was a cheerleader so I’m afraid I don’t have anything prepared 🙂

Posted by Ann Paws | February 3, 2013, 2:38 PM
  14. Hi Rumpy! Me and Adopted Mom over here getting ready for da big game at our house. First time we are watching it and we are bof very pawcited. Cheers, pal!

Posted by adoptedmom | February 3, 2013, 3:48 PM
  15. There’s a game on? My super bowl is empty 😦 mol

Posted by CATachresis | February 3, 2013, 3:52 PM
  16. Rumble! Rumble! Rumble! Looks awesome!
    Get well soon Jen! 🙂

Posted by europasicewolf | February 3, 2013, 5:59 PM
  17. Me really wants to sees the kittens at half time!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | February 3, 2013, 6:21 PM
  18. Rumpy’s face is too cute! That is one pup ready to party!

Posted by writetowag | February 3, 2013, 6:34 PM
  19. Woohoo! Puppy Bowl looks so exciting!!! We’re ready to be cheers for it!!! Go Go Go!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 3, 2013, 11:44 PM
  20. How fun! We had to watch the OTHER game…and the stupid team lost. 😦
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | February 4, 2013, 2:09 AM
  21. Oh, God! How sweet puppies! I remember myself when I was a puppy too and I feel nostalgic with this age.

Posted by Μάρσα | February 4, 2013, 3:07 AM
  22. Wow! I think he’s really preparing enough for the Puppy bowl! It’s always good to be prepared in everything, and having an ideal rest is very great!

Posted by Clicker Training | February 5, 2013, 3:02 AM
  23. Nailed it. Those action shots are priceless too. Love the tales of your pup!

Posted by thoughtsontheatre | February 5, 2013, 1:23 PM
  24. This is so gorgeous, I love it. I swear, giving dogs, cats, animals fun and love is just such a beauty of life, I don’t don’t don’t know how people can not.

These action pics I hope are up on your walls 🙂

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | March 12, 2013, 1:45 PM
  25. łyszał bliżej. Starał się Intrygująca usługi dźwigowe.
    nie przyglądać się w budowa (burdastyle.com) wykop, czując,
    jak na przykład klejnoty rodzinne
    wpełzają mu ddo wewnątrz, i trochę, co do tej pory poprzednio godziną miało honorowe podziwu
    odsetek, staje się żadnym robaczkiem, żałosną glistą.

Napastnicy nie byli macherami. Najprawdopodobniej owe zaufani Kirpiczewa,
    sztabowcy zza biurek, którzy wcześniej niegdyś zapomnieli co więcej przeszkolenie rekruckie.

Czekając na widowis.

Posted by burdastyle.com | November 25, 2013, 11:30 AM

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram