Monday Blues

Oh Dog! Monday is back, and she’s in a take-no-prisoners mood. *sigh*

go away Monday!

go away Monday!

Congratulations to Marta, voted MVP (most valuable puppy) of the Puppy Bowl yesterday. I hope each puppy and kitten finds a wonderful forever home!

And weren’t those Subaru commercials fun?

A few of you have accepted my Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge. I thank you for your willingness to look at your lifestyle choices and see how they impact animals. It’s not an easy task.

Here are some posts you may not yet have seen:

Jamie’s Table

Easy’s Blog

Savannah’s Paw Tracks

Jessie and Janie

American Dog Blog

Will you be next? For more info on the challenge, click here.

The Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge

The Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge

I am a malamute that was rescued by Jen. I blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com. You can follow me on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page! Thanks!

15 thoughts on “Monday Blues

1. Thank, Rumpy. I’m so pleased to see you got such a fine response and sorry I forgot to post my link! ๐Ÿ™‚
    The days are busy, busy but at first chance I will visit the other participants.

Posted by Jamie Dedes | February 4, 2013, 5:38 AM
  2. take no prisoners mood? oh that sounds scary ;o) I hope a lot of people will accept the challenge – it’s important, I like to read this posts and I love it to learn something ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 4, 2013, 6:43 AM
  3. The puppy bowl was great, they were all adorable as usual and we loved the commercials. We have your challenge on our list of “to do’s” and hope to get to it soon.

Posted by Emmadog | February 4, 2013, 6:51 AM
  4. If we were going to buy a car… it would be a SUBARU after those super commercials!!

L O V E D the puppy bowl!!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | February 4, 2013, 9:42 AM
  5. Mom and I both LOVED Marta. She was a tough cookie, holding her own around all the big dogs! Go, girl!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 4, 2013, 3:13 PM
  6. Awww you do look like you have a case of the mondays

urban hounds

Posted by urban hounds | February 4, 2013, 4:13 PM
  7. Everyone’s a little bleary today. Molly is doing her best to keep us all alert with her loud squeaky bone. (don’t know if recent wolverine post counts, but there’s only 250-300 left in US so they may be listed as endangered soon. Like the polar bears, wolverines need lots of snow. There’s a link to find out where meetings are)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 4, 2013, 4:19 PM
  8. It’s Tuesday here and I *STILL* have the Monday blues! But, I have taken the challenge – http://wp.me/p1m5Gv-17d

I’m not very good with the linky photos (ie I don’t know how to make them work – d’oh) but I did link back to your original post about the challenge in today’s blog.

Yay for you and for raising awareness!

Your BRTB buddies xx

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | February 4, 2013, 4:28 PM
  9. Monday’s are no fun ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | February 4, 2013, 5:24 PM
  10. Oh, Mondays….i know just how you feel.

Posted by Jen | February 4, 2013, 8:40 PM
  11. Hai Rumpy! Me, too…I hate Monday….Hmmmm… My mom hasn’t written the Animal Welfare Challenge yet…Hey Mom! Hurry up!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 4, 2013, 8:41 PM
  12. Mondays, Tuesdays etc., they’re all the same to a cat. MOL! Have a good week. The peeps don’t use stuff tested on animals or eat red meat. There isn’t much more they can do or at least that’s what they think.

Posted by Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha) | February 4, 2013, 8:45 PM
  13. You are an advocate for all of us, Rumpy!

Posted by BunkThePug | February 4, 2013, 8:59 PM
  14. Hi there Rumpy! Yep, Subaru’s are the BEST!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | February 5, 2013, 2:05 AM
    • Me hates Mondays so much, me is not reading Monday’s posts until today!
      But in reality, Mommy has been busy. Between work and making Dancing pictures, she has NOT Been visiting my furends, or writing our post for your challenge.
      Kisses
      Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | February 6, 2013, 8:56 PM

Waiting for Jen so we can tuck her in and purr her to sleep. #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #iloveyou