Jen is in Trouble!!!!

When Jen FINALLY got herself up this morning, she was greeted by a none-too-happy Malachi, who gave her the what for.

I'm starving here!

I’m starving here!

Seems to be happening alot lately. Here’s Bubba giving her an earful just last night.

You never listen to me!

You never listen to me!

And if that’s not enough, even the neighbor cats have stepped up to keep an eye on her. Here’s Puddles, the neighbor cat, spying on her from atop the storage building.

I got my eyes on you lady.

I got my eyes on you lady.

So take this as a warning Jen, you better start walking the line!

58 thoughts on “Jen is in Trouble!!!!

1. He he he…. Good Morning dear Jen and lovely little friends, have a nice day, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | February 7, 2013, 5:54 AM
  2. Geez laying down the law so early. What a crew!

Posted by kim327 | February 7, 2013, 5:57 AM
  3. For the neighbors to be getting involved she must have been REALLY BAD…or…….word spread….FAST!

Posted by Cody-Cat Chat (@CatChatCaren) | February 7, 2013, 6:01 AM
  4. Hee hee we see those faces in the morning. If breakfast is late kitty Ernie nocks down things in the kitchen to wake up mom and dad

urban hounds

Posted by urban hounds | February 7, 2013, 6:07 AM
  5. Gorsh…and teh problem wud be….? Affer all, we cats hav 2 keep order ‘rown heer. Iz cat law. ~Bob

Posted by Mr. BobButtons Michael | February 7, 2013, 6:09 AM
  6. Oh dear…looks like you have really courted a passle full of trouble Jen

Posted by Jo Bryant | February 7, 2013, 6:10 AM
  7. That’s a nice morning… but the picture of Puddles is great – I like it ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 7, 2013, 6:10 AM
  8. Hi – Isaiah here – it is really a difficult job keeping our humans in line. I have to “speak up” daily to make sure she behaves and gives me attention when I want it, not when she feels like it. Keep up to good job boys and girls. You have to keep her in line. MOL!

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | February 7, 2013, 6:12 AM
  9. There’s nothing like getting the “stink-eye” from a cat!

Posted by Dianna | February 7, 2013, 6:19 AM
  10. She’s maybe some kind of treat-goddess and all the complaints are just the normal way of getting the treat-godesses attention.

Posted by stanzebla | February 7, 2013, 6:21 AM
  11. Sometimes we have to resort to “THE LOOK” to get stuff we want from our humans…..looks like you’re in for it now Miss Jen!!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy 😀 😀

Posted by onespoiledcat | February 7, 2013, 6:31 AM
  12. Jen, is there some bad karma floating around? Those bossy boots are giving you a hard time!

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 7, 2013, 6:33 AM
  13. We have had the occasional neighborhood cat come by and try to torture our house cats, but us dogs go to bat for the kitties and get rid of those naughty outdoor cats!

Posted by Emmadog | February 7, 2013, 6:44 AM
  14. Humans are so hard to train!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | February 7, 2013, 7:07 AM
  15. When you been really busy and or sick, it’s hard to get everything working again. Especially with your worried and feeling neglected animals. Lexie and Mica were really worried, but think its been long enough and they should be back at the top of Mom’s list. Hope your doing OK Jen, tell them things will get back to normal soon! Not today but soon, good luck xxoo

Posted by tylersat99 | February 7, 2013, 8:05 AM
  16. Oh no….poor Jen! Not only her kitties but also the neighbor cat traines her! BOL!

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 7, 2013, 8:09 AM
  17. Cats make excellent spies!

Posted by Clowie | February 7, 2013, 8:15 AM
  18. Uh oh. I’m not sure what you’re doing wrong but it sure looks bad. 😉

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 7, 2013, 8:19 AM
  19. Oh boy, Jen is in trouble now. She’d better shape up and fly right with all those spies around.

Posted by mariodacat | February 7, 2013, 8:38 AM
  20. Hiya Rumpy…Did you know about this: http://www.floridaanimalweek.com/ Florida Week for the Animals…My shelter is having a Scales & Tails festival on Saturday…we’ll write about it for your challenge

Posted by Gizmo | February 7, 2013, 8:49 AM
  21. Wimmen can be very… obstinate can’t they?

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | February 7, 2013, 8:54 AM
  22. Poor Jen! Natasha wakes up grumpy and growls at poor little Maxwell. She snaps out of it quickly, but it’s still unsettling.

Posted by Russell Smith | February 7, 2013, 8:56 AM
  23. Hmmmmmmm…I suspect some felines have not been getting enuff scritches….purrlease explain again why you, Miss Jen, must go to this work place for so long almost every day??

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | February 7, 2013, 9:04 AM
  24. Uh oh, trouble in paradise. LOL

Posted by Roxy (@RoxyTrvlingDog) | February 7, 2013, 9:59 AM
  25. OMGosh Jen I’m laughing so hard here. I love that picture of Bubba telling you off cause DeDe has a look of ‘I just wanna stay out of it’. Puddles is an adorable name and love the toes hanging over. Puddles has a great look out so best be good, HA!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | February 7, 2013, 10:23 AM
  26. Uh oh…I sure wouldn’t want to face a herd of angry kitties!

Posted by onebluedog | February 7, 2013, 10:36 AM
  27. OH! come on you guys give Jen a break! After all where would you be without here!!! Yes …there’s a thought!!

Posted by willowdot21 | February 7, 2013, 11:13 AM
  28. O-M-G – nothing like the animals watching and talking to you – ha!

Posted by cravesadventure | February 7, 2013, 11:29 AM
  29. Oh those cheeky fur people! Complain complain complain. If it’s not the quality of the biscuits, it’s having to go out when it’s RAINING. Good grief, is that fair?

Posted by Teepee12 | February 7, 2013, 11:46 AM
  30. Uh oh, might want to call in some backup!

Posted by Will and Eko | February 7, 2013, 12:21 PM
  31. Whatever it is , Jen, your days are numbered!!

Posted by CATachresis | February 7, 2013, 2:58 PM
  32. Parents must be kept in order, or they will begin running wild!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 7, 2013, 3:37 PM
  33. If it’s food they want, set up an automatic feeder and let them fend for themselves.

Posted by BJ Pup | February 7, 2013, 6:27 PM
  34. Be mindful, Puddles looks like an enforcer!

Posted by georgefloreswrite | February 7, 2013, 10:42 PM
  35. Mine come and tattle on each other too…that is so funny…and the cats do rule in our house. Jen is being very much watched. How cute. Thank you for sharing.

Posted by TammyeHoney | February 8, 2013, 4:37 AM
  36. Kitty Cats do have the run, it is apparent others need to listen!

Posted by Valentine Logar | February 9, 2013, 7:05 AM
  37. Funny and lovely.

Posted by YellowCable | February 9, 2013, 8:52 AM
  38. Sounds like Jen is slacking…

Posted by The Hook | February 9, 2013, 12:02 PM
  39. That shot of Puddles on the roof: priceless. I wouldn’t mess what that bad boy (girl ?). Watch your step, Jen. 🙂

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | February 9, 2013, 7:37 PM
  40. Sounds like a plot a-paw! (Rumpy, take cover, too?)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 10, 2013, 11:35 AM
  41. Jen, I know the feeling. Can’t ever sleep late since the dogs know exactly when it’s time to be fed! 🙂 xo

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | February 17, 2013, 4:57 PM