Showing Some Love!

Oh Dog! Happy Saturday! It’s Jen’s only day off this week, and she has committed to spending quality time with us! She’s also going to be a part of another transport today, helping this sweet kitty go to her new forever home.

awwwwww.....

awwwwww…..

And while we’re on the subject of adoration, you might want to check out this great contest Iams is sponsoring. Just share a photo and write in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love. Then submit your story following the steps on their Facebook page.  Entries will be accepted through March 3rd.

Iams will select 50 stories as semi-finalists. Ten finalists will win a case prize and free Iams for a year. Then in April, their Facebook fans will chose a grand prize winner.

Hiss wants to be in today's post.

Hiss wants to be in today’s post.

************************************************************************************************

Friend and fellow blogger Anne Schilde has written a haunting short story for our Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge. Please check it out!

will YOU take the challenge?

will YOU take the challenge?

And please vote for me today and every day in the World Spay Day Pet Pageant! I know this is about the animals, but it makes me sad to see myself so far behind my competition. Come on now! You can help me win this thing! Don’t you WANT a world-renowned dog to be the world spokesdog for spay/neuter? Then vote! vote! vote!

41 thoughts on “Showing Some Love!

1. Indeed – awwwwww. How good is your Mom to be helping to get this cutie pie kitten to it’s forever home. Fantastic job. Going to hop over to that competition to see if it’s open to South Africa or not. Usually not but worth a look.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | February 16, 2013, 8:06 AM
  2. Hi Rumpy and Hissy! That kitty is so sweet! I’m glad that she found her forever home! How sweet of Jen to help her to go to her new home! Thanks so much for helping her, Jen.
    Oh no! Are you far behind on the competition? I vote everyday for you, Rumpy…oh no…I really hope that you’ll get more vote until the deadline! *paws crossed*

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 16, 2013, 8:07 AM
  3. Rumpy – we think you would make a fantastic spokesdog for spay/neuter and we will go vote for you!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | February 16, 2013, 8:34 AM
  4. How nice of you to do on your only day off. 🙂 So nice! Hope all goes well.

Posted by jlee5879 | February 16, 2013, 8:34 AM
  5. What a cute cute kitten!!! Happy Saturday!!

Posted by Roxy (@RoxyTrvlingDog) | February 16, 2013, 8:39 AM
  6. Way to go mom! 🙂 aww did hissy have anything to say? I’m glad your mom is spending some time with you. 🙂

Posted by ilovecats | February 16, 2013, 8:44 AM
  7. Have a fun and snuggly day with Jen, Rumpy. Our vote is in. Yesterday, Mom tried to vote twice by accident. Oops. They wouldn’t let it go through.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 16, 2013, 9:00 AM
  8. This kitties is bootifullest!

Posted by Shiva & Jaya | February 16, 2013, 9:10 AM
  9. Hi’s a cutie! Good luck with the transport 🙂

Posted by Bluejellybeans | February 16, 2013, 9:16 AM
  10. Hang in the Rumpy! You are so kind to let Jen leave on her only day off.
    That’s another reason everyone should vote for you!
    (Note: I’ve found many of my friends have stopped doing Facebook because they are mad at change/concerned about privacy issues – so that may be a reason?)
    HUGS for a real winner..you can share with Jen….and who ever seems to need one.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 16, 2013, 9:36 AM
  11. OOpsie: Hang in There! Molly keeps bumping into me and is ready to go outside and play. Hope your day is playful, too

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 16, 2013, 9:37 AM
  12. Oh WOW – you want to interview me? What an honor. Of course you may, I’m touched as you are so famous and I’m a cat!

Posted by mariodacat | February 16, 2013, 9:40 AM
  13. Vote for Rumpy!!! And the rest of the gang.

Posted by Lee | February 16, 2013, 10:22 AM
  14. What a cute little kitten!

Posted by Emmadog | February 16, 2013, 10:53 AM
  15. That black kitten is adorable! Is she all black, or is there a touch of white somewhere on her body? I had a friend with a cat named Midnight. She was all black, even her whiskers and her claws were black! Black IS beautiful.

Posted by Russell Smith | February 16, 2013, 11:11 AM
  16. Look at those eyes!

Thanks for the link. ♥ I was hoping I could steer some of my readers your way, but that works too.

Posted by Anne Schilde | February 16, 2013, 11:52 AM
  17. Hope the kitten gets to her new home safely. Well done Jen. And what a great story x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | February 16, 2013, 12:41 PM
  18. That little cutie is a lucky thing. Hope the journey goes well for Jen.

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 16, 2013, 2:10 PM
  19. I voted for you today Rumpy. But I have to say I’m disappointed that this looks like a cat blog today. I do hope that kitty gets a good forever home though.

Posted by Bongo | February 16, 2013, 3:11 PM
  20. Voted for you again today. Hope you win.

Posted by BJ Pup | February 16, 2013, 4:16 PM
  21. Reblogged this on euzicasa and commented:
    I know, I’m so photogenic!

Posted by george-b | February 16, 2013, 8:17 PM
  22. Voted for you again, plus HAD to spread the love via Pinterest and Twitter! You are a champion, Rumpy!

Posted by Jessica | February 16, 2013, 8:36 PM
  23. We love your Mommy for helping this sweet little kitten get to her home!

AND we went and voted for you using the Human’s fakity-fake facebook page she made JUST so she could do things like this, MOL!

Posted by spittythekitty | February 16, 2013, 9:32 PM
  24. Oh my catness! What a sweet baby kitten you are giving a ride to!

Posted by Ann Paws | February 17, 2013, 12:24 AM
  25. That kitty reminds me of Puss in Boots in the Shrek movies, haha. So cute!
    I missed voting for maybe 3 days for you, but will be catching up today. Best of luck, Rumpy! 🙂

Posted by tita buds | February 20, 2013, 10:56 AM

Hissy was rolling his eyes at Jen #snickers #cats #catsofig #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #gingercat #formerferal