June Buggie is Making Threats and He Means Business!

MEOW! My name is June Buggie, and I have something to say.

Listen up, plebes!

Listen up, plebes!

Now there is this contest that Rumpy has entered to be Mr. World Spay Day 2013.

And YOU oughtta be voting for him EVERY DAY!

Why?

Well aside from the obvious aversion you have to hairballs in your shoes?

Because humans like cute. They want cuddly, kissable, happy faces. And this dog is all that AND a cookie.

Mr. World Spay Day wannabe himself

Mr. World Spay Day wannabe himself

We WANT people to think of spay/neuter as a positive thing. How can you look at Rumpy and NOT think positive?

So what are you waiting for? I want you to VOTE- today and EVERY DAY.

And I want you to ask your friends to vote for him.

Nope…. no excuses. You have your mission.

Now get to work….. or consider going barefoot for the next few days.

MEOW!

world_spay_day_2013

41 thoughts on “June Buggie is Making Threats and He Means Business!

1. I’ve been voting!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | February 19, 2013, 5:14 AM
  2. June Buggie ………….voting every day for your buddy Rumpy …..:)
    ps- you’re very bossy but June Buggie – it becomes you 🙂 xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo Love xo Cat

Posted by Cat Forsley | February 19, 2013, 5:41 AM
  3. I vote everyday and sometimes twice, if it lets me, so I guess it is safe for me to walk around barefoot.

I would hug you, June Buggie, but I value my life to much, so I will just pat you head and say “good kitty”.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | February 19, 2013, 6:04 AM
  4. Well, not wanting to go bare foot, I’ve done as told, again 🙂 Rumpy is definitely too beautiful not to win.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | February 19, 2013, 6:07 AM
  5. Oh geez! Never mess with a cat!

Posted by Emmadog | February 19, 2013, 6:48 AM
  6. Two darlings.
    Voted again. Look forward to hearing that Rumpy won.
    Good luck, Rumps.

Posted by Jamie Dedes | February 19, 2013, 6:52 AM
  7. I vote every day and really hope Rumpy wins!! That beautiful face would be an EXCELLENT one!!

Posted by Murphy | February 19, 2013, 7:01 AM
  8. We’ll be voting!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | February 19, 2013, 7:25 AM
  9. Hai June Buggie!!! I’m happy to see your lovely face! 🙂
    I hope Rumpy gets more vote until the deadline! I vote everyday!
    He have to be Mr World Spay Day 2013!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 19, 2013, 8:23 AM
  10. Okay, okay! I got a little distracted and forgot. So sorry, Rumpy. Thanks for the reminder. Please don’t make me go barefoot.

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 19, 2013, 8:40 AM
  11. Just wanted you to know about your nomination for an award

Posted by TammyeHoney | February 19, 2013, 8:44 AM
  12. Wez been voting..:) Call the cats off now ,..BOL xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | February 19, 2013, 9:02 AM
  13. We have spread the word 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | February 19, 2013, 10:03 AM
  14. We will vote and spread the word!!

Posted by Roxy (@RoxyTrvlingDog) | February 19, 2013, 10:20 AM
  15. Reblogged this on photographyofnia and commented:
    Please Vote for Rumpydog

Posted by niasunset | February 19, 2013, 10:37 AM
  16. I voted and I will vote tomorrow too 🙂 and also I made reblog on my blog… I want you to win. But you are already my winner dear Rumpy, I love you. Blessing and Happiness, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | February 19, 2013, 10:39 AM
  17. You’re up to #8, we’ll have to keep pushing you higher!

Posted by Will and Eko | February 19, 2013, 11:14 AM
  18. All the cats here have been voting. They don’t need your hairballs. They have their own! Go Rumpy!

Posted by katecrimmins | February 19, 2013, 11:26 AM
  19. WOW June Buggy … YOU were very FORCEFUL here. I’ll bet the votes come Rollin in now..

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | February 19, 2013, 11:34 AM
  20. June Buggie, Gramma doesn’t need hairballs, Homer and Mozie keep me well supplied. I voted today and everyday.

Posted by Jennifer Threet | February 19, 2013, 12:05 PM
  21. Great cause! 🙂
    Sending you a Big Hug both of you 🙂

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | February 19, 2013, 12:57 PM
  22. You tell them June Buggie!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 19, 2013, 2:39 PM
  23. June Buggy, that is such a nice thing to do for Rumpy. I voted again. It’s good to remind people.

Posted by BJ Pup | February 19, 2013, 3:10 PM
  24. Yes, that is one PRECIOUS face!!!!

Posted by writetowag | February 19, 2013, 4:41 PM
  25. You tell ’em, JB!

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 19, 2013, 5:00 PM
  26. Our shoes are safe: we’re voting (and reminding people)!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | February 19, 2013, 6:04 PM
  27. You got MY vote.

Posted by Teepee12 | February 19, 2013, 11:48 PM
  28. Can Rumpy Dog’s International fans also vote?

Posted by lisa@notesfromafrica | February 20, 2013, 12:37 AM
  29. I’ve voted. Good luck, pal 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | February 20, 2013, 3:13 AM
  30. Good Luck…

Posted by v4vikey | February 20, 2013, 7:41 AM
  31. “Plebes” hehe. 🙂

Posted by BaxterBiscuits | February 20, 2013, 9:15 AM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram