Wordless Wednesday- Some Recent Pics

Bubba is snoozing

Bubba is snoozing

The ever-happy Miss DeDe

The ever-happy Miss DeDe

What do you think you're doing???

What do you think you’re doing???

Please vote for me today and everyday in the World Spay Day Pet Pageant. I want to teach the world the importance of spaying/neutering of companion animals!

33 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Some Recent Pics

1. Sweet pics!

I have only been able to vote once as the page doesn’t open for me now??

Posted by CATachresis | February 20, 2013, 5:12 AM
  2. George says that he thinks that Bubba is an extremely handsome cat. He thinks they look like twins. 🙂

Posted by Flo | February 20, 2013, 5:40 AM
  3. Love Rumpy’s weird smiley face he’s got going there. Tried to go vote and it bombed me out. Will go back now. Can’t let you down – you deserve this.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | February 20, 2013, 6:03 AM
  4. AHH! SO CUTE.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | February 20, 2013, 6:13 AM
  5. I love those pics! Hey, it won’t let me login to vote either!

Posted by Brian | February 20, 2013, 6:39 AM
  6. Sorry, I like the one of Bubba best…he looks so absolutely content!

Posted by Emmadog | February 20, 2013, 6:47 AM
  7. You’re all so cute. 🙂

Posted by stanzebla | February 20, 2013, 6:50 AM
  8. You can’t but smile at the happy DeDe.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | February 20, 2013, 6:53 AM
  9. Voting for third time today 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | February 20, 2013, 7:45 AM
  10. Awww….Bubba, Dear DeDe and you, Rumpy all of you are so adorable!!! 🙂
    Oh no! you’re in the 8th place now? We have to spread the word and support Rumpy more!!!!! Please vote vote vote!!!!

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 20, 2013, 8:05 AM
  11. hugs to Bubba… so cuteeee.

Posted by elizz | February 20, 2013, 8:18 AM
  12. Great photos! You look sooooo serious.

Posted by Oz the Terrier | February 20, 2013, 9:38 AM
  13. What sweeties! I love Bubba’s cute fuzzy paws. Kitty and doggie paws are so cute.

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 20, 2013, 10:34 AM
  14. It let me vote, So I did my “good” man. Mozie helped me this morning. Homer saw Little Bit eating this morning and I had to make him stay in until she finished. He is very selfish with food. It may be from being a ferrel.

Posted by Jennifer Threet | February 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
  15. I do love DeDe. 🙂 And I’ll vote for you again tomorrow, Rumpy.

Posted by tita buds | February 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
  16. Bubba looks serene – makes me want to find a sunny spot to nap!

Posted by Will and Eko | February 20, 2013, 12:12 PM
  17. What are you smiling at, Rumpy?

Posted by shacklefordlb | February 20, 2013, 12:23 PM
  18. You have a silly smile, R. Silly in a good way!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 20, 2013, 1:23 PM
  19. Love all of them…what a great bunch of fluffiness and love!!!!

Posted by writetowag | February 20, 2013, 1:54 PM
  20. Quite the expression you’ve got on your face Rumpy! Miss DeDe looks like she about to get a treat!

Posted by gracie2801 | February 20, 2013, 2:18 PM
  21. Lol – great pictures guys!

Posted by Ann Paws | February 20, 2013, 2:36 PM
  22. Love all the photo’s you guy’s 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | February 20, 2013, 2:51 PM
  23. What a smile Rumpy – but that DeDe- a real doll, too! (gotta see if the voting thing is working)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 20, 2013, 5:49 PM
  24. You caught them all in positions that exemplify their oersonalities, Good shots.

Posted by BJ Pup | February 20, 2013, 7:14 PM
  25. We listed you for the real deal blog award today!!!!

Posted by writetowag | February 21, 2013, 7:12 PM
  26. My cat also likes to stretch out her front paw when she’s sleeping.

Posted by Rosie Bear | February 22, 2013, 2:36 AM

1. Pingback: Come on in and sit right down and make yourself at home | elladee_words - February 22, 2013

‪Good morning from Bubba Cat #catsofinstagram #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofig #gingercat #eldercat