Wordless Wednesday- Some Recent Pics

Bubba is snoozing

Bubba is snoozing

The ever-happy Miss DeDe

The ever-happy Miss DeDe

What do you think you're doing???

What do you think you’re doing???

Please vote for me today and everyday in the World Spay Day Pet Pageant. I want to teach the world the importance of spaying/neutering of companion animals!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

33 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Some Recent Pics

1. Sweet pics!

I have only been able to vote once as the page doesn’t open for me now??

Posted by CATachresis | February 20, 2013, 5:12 AM
  2. George says that he thinks that Bubba is an extremely handsome cat. He thinks they look like twins. 🙂

Posted by Flo | February 20, 2013, 5:40 AM
  3. Love Rumpy’s weird smiley face he’s got going there. Tried to go vote and it bombed me out. Will go back now. Can’t let you down – you deserve this.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | February 20, 2013, 6:03 AM
  4. AHH! SO CUTE.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | February 20, 2013, 6:13 AM
  5. I love those pics! Hey, it won’t let me login to vote either!

Posted by Brian | February 20, 2013, 6:39 AM
  6. Sorry, I like the one of Bubba best…he looks so absolutely content!

Posted by Emmadog | February 20, 2013, 6:47 AM
  7. You’re all so cute. 🙂

Posted by stanzebla | February 20, 2013, 6:50 AM
  8. You can’t but smile at the happy DeDe.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | February 20, 2013, 6:53 AM
  9. Voting for third time today 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | February 20, 2013, 7:45 AM
  10. Awww….Bubba, Dear DeDe and you, Rumpy all of you are so adorable!!! 🙂
    Oh no! you’re in the 8th place now? We have to spread the word and support Rumpy more!!!!! Please vote vote vote!!!!

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 20, 2013, 8:05 AM
  11. hugs to Bubba… so cuteeee.

Posted by elizz | February 20, 2013, 8:18 AM
  12. Great photos! You look sooooo serious.

Posted by Oz the Terrier | February 20, 2013, 9:38 AM
  13. What sweeties! I love Bubba’s cute fuzzy paws. Kitty and doggie paws are so cute.

Posted by ILoveDogs | February 20, 2013, 10:34 AM
  14. It let me vote, So I did my “good” man. Mozie helped me this morning. Homer saw Little Bit eating this morning and I had to make him stay in until she finished. He is very selfish with food. It may be from being a ferrel.

Posted by Jennifer Threet | February 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
  15. I do love DeDe. 🙂 And I’ll vote for you again tomorrow, Rumpy.

Posted by tita buds | February 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
  16. Bubba looks serene – makes me want to find a sunny spot to nap!

Posted by Will and Eko | February 20, 2013, 12:12 PM
  17. What are you smiling at, Rumpy?

Posted by shacklefordlb | February 20, 2013, 12:23 PM
  18. You have a silly smile, R. Silly in a good way!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 20, 2013, 1:23 PM
  19. Love all of them…what a great bunch of fluffiness and love!!!!

Posted by writetowag | February 20, 2013, 1:54 PM
  20. Quite the expression you’ve got on your face Rumpy! Miss DeDe looks like she about to get a treat!

Posted by gracie2801 | February 20, 2013, 2:18 PM
  21. Lol – great pictures guys!

Posted by Ann Paws | February 20, 2013, 2:36 PM
  22. Love all the photo’s you guy’s 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | February 20, 2013, 2:51 PM
  23. What a smile Rumpy – but that DeDe- a real doll, too! (gotta see if the voting thing is working)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 20, 2013, 5:49 PM
  24. You caught them all in positions that exemplify their oersonalities, Good shots.

Posted by BJ Pup | February 20, 2013, 7:14 PM
  25. We listed you for the real deal blog award today!!!!

Posted by writetowag | February 21, 2013, 7:12 PM
  26. My cat also likes to stretch out her front paw when she’s sleeping.

Posted by Rosie Bear | February 22, 2013, 2:36 AM

1. Pingback: Come on in and sit right down and make yourself at home | elladee_words - February 22, 2013

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram