Wordless Wednesday- Random Stuff

A peach blossom!

A peach blossom!

We've had lots of rain, and some places are still flooded!

We’ve had lots of rain, and some places are still flooded!

This toad tried to come inside!

This toad tried to come inside!

This palm lights up the entrance to a campground!

This palm lights up the entrance to a campground!

Planning your summer vacation? Then check out this great raffle to support the Emma Zen Foundation. The winner gets a 7 night stay in the Mesa Cabin at the XBarH Lodge in Orderville Utah! Tickets are $10 each. Click HERE for more information! The Emma Zen Foundation provides oxygen masks for animals to fire and rescue agencies around the US.

Did you notice anything different when you went to vote for me in the World Spay Day Pet Pageant yesterday? Yep, they added a Captcha! Will you vote and ask your friends to vote as well? Who knows, I could actually pull this off after all! Click HERE to vote!

22 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Random Stuff

1. Great photos! Oh, how I hate captcha…

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | March 6, 2013, 5:10 AM
  2. Such pretty Peach flower !
    No flowers at all have started to bloom over here yet 😦

Posted by Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal | March 6, 2013, 5:13 AM
  3. I would love to see a flower outside. We are suppose to get another snowstorm tomorrow into Friday. I so would like to have warm weather to bring out the spring flowers.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | March 6, 2013, 6:12 AM
  4. Oh wow!! Love Mr Toad coming to visit! LOL! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | March 6, 2013, 6:42 AM
  5. Love the toad

Posted by dogdaz | March 6, 2013, 6:46 AM
  6. Love the toad. Picture of hope!!

Posted by granny1947 | March 6, 2013, 7:22 AM
  7. Voted 🙂

Posted by Laurie Buchanan | March 6, 2013, 8:19 AM
  8. There’s a toad lives under our steps!

Posted by Clowie | March 6, 2013, 8:36 AM
  9. The peach flower is lovely! 🙂
    and the toad……he/she is patiently waiting for opening the door!!!
    The palm is interesting, too! Yes I noticed the Captcha…..why now….?

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 6, 2013, 8:46 AM
  10. I thought that flower was an azalea.. thanks for clarifying.
    I voted! I detest captcha.. but they gotta do what they gotta do. ❤

Posted by ilovecats | March 6, 2013, 9:42 AM
  11. We did notice the Captcha, but even though we hate those things we voted, anyway. You deserve to win!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 6, 2013, 11:14 AM
  12. aaargh! i hate captcha’s but i still voted today rumpy

Posted by Gizmo | March 6, 2013, 11:38 AM
  13. Cute pictures Rumpy. I saw the captcha, I wonder why they added it…

Posted by Ann "Paws" Staub | March 6, 2013, 3:15 PM
  14. Wait. Go back to that first pic. Blossoms already??? We are soooooo jealous!

Posted by maxwellnfaraday | March 6, 2013, 6:00 PM
  15. I voted. Today was the first day I had to enter the code words.

Did they find out what is wrong with your furry sister?

Posted by BJ Pup | March 6, 2013, 8:51 PM
  16. We hope things will start blooming around here soon. We hate those Captchas, They are so unnecessarily long, hard to read and just plain stupid.

Posted by Oui Oui | March 6, 2013, 8:55 PM
  17. I’ve had captcha for awhile when I vote … 😦

Posted by becca givens | March 7, 2013, 4:47 PM
  18. Boy you have had some rain. We could use a bit after all the dry winds recently…Molly may get a bath in the lawn spinkler.
    (I hate those captcha thingys…dyslexia makes it hard enough with words spelled correctly…but you’re worth the effort!)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | March 8, 2013, 12:09 PM
  19. Is that a Cuban toad? I heard they are very large. Loved the photos.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | March 9, 2013, 12:11 PM

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram