Wordless Wednesday- Feline Follies!

Nap time for Buggie

Nap time for Buggie. Sorry Jen, you’ll have to make up the bed later!

Graybow

Watch da birdie, Graybie Baby!

Lil' Hiss joins in the playtime fun!

Lil’ Hiss joins in the playtime fun!

Bubba and DeDe back together again!

Bubba and DeDe back together again!

"You are being watched." Malachi watches Person of Interest.

“You are being watched.” Malachi wants to guest star on Person of Interest.

34 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Feline Follies!

1. Gorgeous feline photos. Hope you are all well? BW from the Shackleford Boxers xx.

Posted by shacklefordlb | March 13, 2013, 5:03 AM
  2. What a gorgeous group of kitties! We’re so thankful Bubba is feeling better! He has such a beautiful design on his head…it’s a work of art. We love you all and are sending happy purrs!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | March 13, 2013, 5:26 AM
  3. =^O.o^= RrrrRRrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | March 13, 2013, 5:32 AM
  4. They’re all fun pictures, but the one of Malachi in the window is my favorite!
    Purrs, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | March 13, 2013, 6:23 AM
  5. Bubba and DeDe look great together!

Posted by Emmadog | March 13, 2013, 6:32 AM
  6. Beautiful, stunning , gorgeous…oh I can go on and on ….
    Sending love and hugs your way 🙂
    bless ya ❤

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | March 13, 2013, 7:05 AM
  7. Last day for voting! You didn’t include your link (yesterday too!). Ok, I’ll find it myself!

Posted by katecrimmins | March 13, 2013, 7:21 AM
  8. Good looking kitty cats 🙂
    Glad to hear housing is headed in a positive direction!

Posted by savedbydogs | March 13, 2013, 7:54 AM
  9. Bubba and DeDe back together again 🙂 wooohooooooo 🙂 snuggles and happiness xo

Posted by Cat Forsley | March 13, 2013, 7:58 AM
  10. Glad to see Bubba is doing better. That photo of him with DeDe is adorable. ❤

Posted by ILoveDogs | March 13, 2013, 8:33 AM
  11. Oh Graybie – your eyes are beautiful (and magic – of course)

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 13, 2013, 8:33 AM
  12. How adorable these kitties are!!! And I’m so glad to see Bubba being with DeDe again! Awww…I wanna take a nap next to June Buggie!!! Malachi looks like our Shiro!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 13, 2013, 9:28 AM
  13. [no need to approve or put on your wall – but thought you and Jen and your orange tabby would appriciate this – and if you know any resources for Buster, pass them on :D] http://wp.me/p36ln4-3z

Posted by rbdavis5 | March 13, 2013, 9:57 AM
  14. Loving your captures – Have a Purrfect Day!!!

Posted by cravesadventure | March 13, 2013, 10:35 AM
  15. Awwww you all look so cute! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | March 13, 2013, 10:43 AM
  16. How much is that kitty in the window? The one with the cute little face:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | March 13, 2013, 12:11 PM
  17. Looks like a relaxing day for all!

Posted by gracie2801 | March 13, 2013, 3:20 PM
  18. Bonus! So many handsome kitties on a doggie blog! We love it. Purrs & head bonks!

Posted by Oui Oui | March 13, 2013, 10:07 PM
  19. Ah! Don’t yous loves hum day when the peeps is not around!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by Penelope | March 13, 2013, 10:23 PM
  20. Oh, the life of dogs and cats!!

Posted by Line of Serenity (Joyce Fields) | March 13, 2013, 11:21 PM
  21. They are all adorable especially when DeDe snuggles in…..awwww

Posted by Boomdeeadda | March 13, 2013, 11:33 PM
  22. Come and visit us soon miss you x

Posted by mythreemoggies | March 14, 2013, 4:06 AM
  23. Zoey the Cool Cat likes to watch me make the bed and then when I least expect it, she’ll run and jump under a sheet or blanket that I’m putting on the bed. At that point, bedmaking is done with……lol

Posted by Russel Ray Photos | March 14, 2013, 7:30 PM
  24. You’re all looking terrific, and that’s always great news. Love the pics.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | March 16, 2013, 10:47 AM
  25. I always stay in the bed too, so granny doesn’t have to make it up… We’re glad you’re all together again. Pawkiss to you all 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | March 16, 2013, 4:13 PM
  26. Bubba and DeDe look like lil’ chameleons in their picture! 😉 So cute!

Posted by Jessica | March 17, 2013, 9:56 AM
  27. Thanks , I have just been searching for information about this subject for a while
    and yours is the best I have came upon so far. But,
    what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

Posted by форум вампиров | June 8, 2015, 12:10 AM