Dear DeDe

DeDe’s Sunday Plans

Hi folks! DeDe here! Hope your Sunday is smooth sailing!

I plan to do some of this.... IF it stops raining!

I plan to do some of this…. IF it stops raining!

and spend some time hanging out with friends

and spend some time hanging out with friends

perhaps some lounging around....

perhaps some lounging around….

And I won't forget to treat myself!

And I won’t forget to treat myself!

What are your plans for today?

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

51 thoughts on “DeDe’s Sunday Plans

1. DeDe you look quite happy this Sunday…..I hope you get a bit of sun mixed in with whatever rain there is !!

Kitty Hugs, Sam

Posted by onespoiledcat | March 24, 2013, 6:26 AM
  2. That sounds like a fab Sunday De De! Hope Jen will also get to do a bit of lounging around x.

BriniZozi, the Boxer dogs, have had a walk and counted the chickens, now back to snoozing 🙂

Posted by shacklefordlb | March 24, 2013, 6:27 AM
  3. You are all so lovely, I hope and wish you to have an enjoyable sunday! Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | March 24, 2013, 6:27 AM
  4. We had planned to go and pick up some furniture we just bought off ebay but we’ve been snowed in. Boo! So now we’re going to have a day lounging around too – staying cuddled up on the sofa in the warm, watching old films. Yay! Much better 😀

Posted by The Barkshire Post | March 24, 2013, 6:31 AM
  5. Hope your day is smooth too DeDe.

Posted by YellowCable | March 24, 2013, 6:32 AM
  6. Interesting Sunday plans! 🙂

Posted by teeceecounsel | March 24, 2013, 6:37 AM
  7. I am tired, yesterday was a full day and last night was a bad sleeping night so I am going to nap a lot!

Posted by Emmadog | March 24, 2013, 6:43 AM
  8. Oh dede you look so happy.. what is your secret?

Posted by ilovecats | March 24, 2013, 7:18 AM
  9. Treat yourself, very important part of the day. I hope you treat often.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | March 24, 2013, 7:57 AM
  10. You’re such a cutie DeDe! I think we’ll take our cue from you and lounge around. We have snow again so perhaps we’ll play a little outside too… after the treating ourselves, of course. We have our priorities.

Posted by ILoveDogs | March 24, 2013, 8:15 AM
  11. This sounds like a perfect day. Since I’m a little afraid of cats, I am questioning your choice of friends, but it looks like you’ll be OK. Have fun.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 24, 2013, 8:21 AM
  12. Those sound like excellent plans. Enjoy!

Woofs,
    Tommy

Posted by The Poupounette Gang | March 24, 2013, 8:32 AM
  13. Pawsome plans!!! Have a great Sunday!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | March 24, 2013, 8:40 AM
  14. I was going to send my parents off to a beer festival and have a party at the house today. Well, the rain is trying to destroy my plans, YET AGAIN!:(

Posted by Bunk | March 24, 2013, 8:48 AM
  15. DeDe, your plans sound fantastic!

Posted by dextersdays | March 24, 2013, 8:55 AM
  16. Good plans.

Posted by BJ Pup | March 24, 2013, 9:10 AM
  17. I think you have a great plan for the day… we woke up to snow this morning so there will be some romping and playing followed by naps and snuggles and later soup for dinner!

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | March 24, 2013, 9:22 AM
  18. That’s the perfect plan for a sunday, DeDe – think I will do the same :o) Have a wonderful sunday :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 24, 2013, 9:24 AM
  19. Hi Dear DeDe! *waving* Your Sunday looks quite comfy and relaxing!
    Today we took one feral kitty to the vet to get her fixed and to adopt her to our house. She will be in the clinic for a week until removing the stitches, then comes to our house. We hope that all get along before long….*keeping my paws crossed*
    Have a great Sunday Dear DeDe! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 24, 2013, 9:34 AM
  20. Took Me & Myself to the Palm reader whooza says “Guido youza gonna has a nice Palm Sunday today”

Posted by Guido Basolo | March 24, 2013, 9:39 AM
  21. Hi Dee Dee, me thinks the day around our house is going to be very much like the day around your house!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | March 24, 2013, 11:31 AM
  22. Beautiful pictures of you De De! Did you just get a facial & a pedi? You look fabulous! 🙂 We’re taking it easy today! Just a lazy Sunday.

Posted by Nikitaland | March 24, 2013, 12:31 PM
  23. Sunday on my side of planet is almost over,ws going to call it a night when i remembered i completely forgot to hug you. 🙂
    sending you tons of love and hugs 🙂
    woof and meow to everyone there. 🙂

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | March 24, 2013, 12:34 PM
  24. It sounds like you have your day well planned, Dede – we have snow, so you know what we are doing:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | March 24, 2013, 3:07 PM
  25. Treating yourself is the most important thing to do; especially on a Sunday…. 🙂

Posted by carolynpageabc | March 24, 2013, 5:08 PM
  26. I had many great plans for today…like collecting 2 free cookies my phone offered me 😉 But I was sleepy…I didn’t wake up till 5pm!!! All the shops had shut and I had done nothing! Oh Wolf!

Posted by europasicewolf | March 24, 2013, 5:13 PM
  27. DeDe you are adorable!! Just saying … and don’t let Austin hear k?

Posted by CATachresis | March 24, 2013, 5:33 PM
  28. DeDe always looks so happy!

Posted by 2 Punk Dogs | March 24, 2013, 7:27 PM
  29. It looks like you have the purrfect day planned, DeDe. We did a lot of sleeping today…that’s what us cats do best!

Posted by The Island Cats | March 24, 2013, 8:33 PM
  30. What a relaxing Sunday! It monsooned where we live. Actually it poured rain all weekend except for Saturday afternoon. We just made the best of it and gave our humans a lot of exercise pushing and tugging on us to make us go outside for our potty breaks! Maybe the rain will end soon.

Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Phoebe, Lily, Paris, Punkin, Annabelle, and Lily

Posted by Libby | March 24, 2013, 10:08 PM
  31. They are really adorable my friend thanks for sharing 🙂

Posted by jakesprinter | March 24, 2013, 10:20 PM
  32. Dede is certainly waiting for the treat patiently! Rumpy are you giving it to him!?

Posted by kirbysdawgblog | March 25, 2013, 2:47 AM
  33. I’m finally catching up on some reading! I love that last photo, I think it’s my favourite DeDe one 🙂

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | April 1, 2013, 6:17 AM
  34. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than follow DeDe’s recommendations for a weekend of good clean fun and restoration. 😀

Posted by kathryningrid | April 5, 2013, 1:08 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram