Wordless Wednesday

When Dinosaurs Attack!

You’re probably wondering why there was no blog post yesterday. There’s a logical explanation.

We were attacked by dinosaurs!

Oh Dog! It's trying to get my nose!

Oh Dog! It’s trying to get my nose!

DeDe was attacked too!

DeDe was attacked too!

They snuck in under the guise of dog treats

They snuck in under the guise of dog treats

We were caught off guard but quickly launched a counter-offensive

We were caught off guard but quickly regrouped and launched a counter-offensive

So.... any other dinosaurs wanna mess with me?

So…. any other dinosaurs wanna mess with me?

But seriously…. I can’t believe Kong hasn’t asked me to be their spokesdog for their dinosaurs! RAWRRRRR!!!!!

55 thoughts on “When Dinosaurs Attack!

1. I don’t think those dinosaurs are going to be stealing your cookies!

Posted by Clowie | March 27, 2013, 5:22 AM
  2. Kong need to get in touch – you could help them so much! 🙂

Posted by Tina Holmes | March 27, 2013, 5:31 AM
  3. Glad you are all safe!

Posted by Basil | March 27, 2013, 6:08 AM
  4. It could be worse…imagine if those were sneaky squirrels disguised as dog treats sneaking in!

Posted by Emmadog | March 27, 2013, 6:34 AM
  5. Great photo story! Just glad they were dinosaurs and not skunks…

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | March 27, 2013, 6:40 AM
  6. Oh wow! Dinosaurs!

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | March 27, 2013, 7:14 AM
  7. You guys, show them who’s boss!!!!
    🙂

Posted by marina kanavaki | March 27, 2013, 7:38 AM
  8. That sounded scary! Good to know if a dino ever attacked me I could call on you and DeDe to chomp them away.
    Wednesdays wags!

Posted by carmapoodale | March 27, 2013, 7:57 AM
  9. OMD OMD it is good that you were able to SAVE your HOME and Hearth from the terrible attack!!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | March 27, 2013, 8:30 AM
  10. That was a very close shave!

Posted by CATachresis | March 27, 2013, 8:39 AM
  11. Phew! *wiping sweat with a paw* I’m glad you defeat those dinosaurs!!! Hmmm….the dinosaurs look cute, don’t they?

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 27, 2013, 8:47 AM
  12. Lola wants me to go out and get her some of those today!

Posted by Shary Hover | March 27, 2013, 9:14 AM
  13. This explains a lot. I’m glad you survived the dinosaur invasion.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | March 27, 2013, 9:18 AM
  14. Can it get any better fur you Rumpy? Treats and dinosaurs all in one…how kewl!

Posted by Gizmo | March 27, 2013, 9:25 AM
  15. so Tufff

Posted by Cat Forsley | March 27, 2013, 9:42 AM
  16. Rumpy and DeDe – Love ya xx

Posted by Cat Forsley | March 27, 2013, 9:43 AM
  17. I’m on the way to rescue you :o) They look yummy!!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 27, 2013, 9:47 AM
  18. I can’t believe Kong hasn’t asked you before either! Everybody knows you love dinosaurs… and cookies. 😉

Posted by ILoveDogs | March 27, 2013, 10:20 AM
  19. Ha! – cute – Have a Great Day:)

Posted by cravesadventure | March 27, 2013, 10:26 AM
  20. Glad you two were alert and launched a counter attack. They need to be put in their place.

Posted by BJ Pup | March 27, 2013, 10:44 AM
  21. One of the little known facts about dogs is that they are excellent at fending off dinosaurs!

Posted by Will and Eko | March 27, 2013, 11:59 AM
  22. Isn’t it funny what dog food companies come up with to impress people? I can’t imagine Rumpy or DeDe cared if the treat was shaped like a dinosaur, bunny, or rock.

Posted by somethingwagging | March 27, 2013, 12:19 PM
  23. OMG Rumpy you are a saviour a SuperWoof with super truper powers…Thank god we have you..they were such nasty Dianosaurs, am so glad you knew what to do..

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | March 27, 2013, 1:00 PM
  24. Haha, awesome! That is NOT the kind of dinosaur I want to be!

Posted by Anne Schilde | March 27, 2013, 2:10 PM
  25. They are pawsome – I’m going to see if they have them in Australia!!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | March 27, 2013, 2:18 PM
  26. Dinosaur toys??! Yikes. Fun! You should definitely be the spokesdog!

Love and Licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 27, 2013, 2:30 PM
  27. I’m gad you caught those evil dinosaurs before they could take over the world. 🙂

Posted by stanze | March 27, 2013, 4:51 PM
  28. Dogs vs dinos! Whoo-hoo!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | March 27, 2013, 5:25 PM
  29. ha ha – now I see why you asked me about dinosaurs! he he – we didn’t know it was a doggie toy.

Posted by mariodacat | March 27, 2013, 5:43 PM
  30. Those dinosaurs didn’t stand a chance….

Posted by theislandcats | March 27, 2013, 9:11 PM
  31. Those dinosaurs looked SO fierce! And delishus, too. We hope you enjoyed!

Posted by Oui Oui | March 27, 2013, 9:21 PM
  32. Jurassic treats! Awesome…loved the photo’s too…Dino was biting your nose HA! Cute. Hi DeDe (waving) I luv you!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | March 27, 2013, 11:05 PM
  33. Well ya guys show em huh,great pics Jen,were did ya buy those?Petsmart or Petco I hope.Because now I have to buy,em for Teddy for her to,show those nasty dino whos boss.bol xx

Posted by melanie | March 28, 2013, 12:12 AM
  34. So awesome! I have been impatiently waiting for these to come out in stores!

Posted by paws2smile | March 28, 2013, 12:23 AM
  35. I must get some for my Tara! 🙂

Posted by gita4elamats | March 28, 2013, 2:21 AM
  36. 🙂 don’t mess with The Rumps and DeDe. Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat show guys.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | March 28, 2013, 9:55 AM
  37. My cats wouldn’t get it, ha, ha, ha!

Posted by hamster | April 12, 2013, 9:55 AM
  38. You could be attacked by cats. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love the pics

Posted by kendracha | April 19, 2013, 8:46 AM

1. Pingback: We’re Giving Away Dinosaurs! No, Really! | Rumpydog - April 4, 2013

2. Pingback: There are dinosaurs in the car park | bumpyroadtobubba - April 11, 2013

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram