Wordless Wednesday

The Malachi Memes

If you spend any amount of time on the Internet, you’ve seen memes using this photo:

The Dog Equis guy

The Dos Equis guy

Recently Malachi posed for a photo, and it’s a striking resemblance to the Dos Equis guy.

the Dos Equis cat

the Dos Equis cat

So I tried my hand at some Malachi memes. What do you think?

Malachi meme 2

malachi meme 3

What do YOU think a Malachi meme should say?

38 thoughts on “The Malachi Memes

1. I’m good looking …

And don’t I know it 😉

Posted by shacklefordlb | April 2, 2013, 4:03 AM
  2. “You want me…You know you do”

Posted by Gizmo | April 2, 2013, 6:06 AM
  3. Welcome to Malachi, the most interesting cat in the world :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 2, 2013, 6:14 AM
  4. We like the first one…sounds like him!

Posted by Juneau&Sunny (@cagans76) | April 2, 2013, 6:18 AM
  5. BOL!!! Not good at captioning things but this is great!

Posted by Emmadog | April 2, 2013, 6:21 AM
  6. Rumpy, I can’t think of one that is more creative than what you’ve already written. Love the photo!!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | April 2, 2013, 6:21 AM
  7. My back legs are crossed – I want to go pee

Posted by Jessie & Jane | April 2, 2013, 6:23 AM
  8. Love ’em! sharing.

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | April 2, 2013, 6:30 AM
  9. haha that is awesome

Posted by Sand Spring Chesapeakes | April 2, 2013, 6:54 AM
  10. We never has seen pixie. But we at Malachis service. Salute!

Your elected Purrime Ministerettes

Posted by Shiva & Jaya | April 2, 2013, 6:59 AM
  11. *I used to be scared of humans, but now I love my human mama, Jen! *
    I love the picture of Malachi! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 2, 2013, 8:59 AM
  12. What are you looking at? Adopt a cat today.

Posted by Bluejellybeans | April 2, 2013, 9:28 AM
  13. I don’t always eat catnip, but when I do, I like it!!

Posted by Roxy the Traveling Dog | April 2, 2013, 9:31 AM
  14. Malachi is a most handsome mancat! You are fortunate Rumpy to have him share your home…and soon that photo will be on some billboard cuz he is so hot, hot, hot!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | April 2, 2013, 9:38 AM
  15. Love the food in hand one – very funny and suits the expression perfectly.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | April 2, 2013, 10:01 AM
  16. Too cute! The food in hand is funniest. How about, “I don’t need to chase mice. The mice come to me. I’m like the Pied Piper… only sexier.”

Posted by ILoveDogs | April 2, 2013, 10:18 AM
  17. Get her an agent! Hollywood is sure to take notice.

Posted by Will and Eko | April 2, 2013, 11:18 AM
  18. love all the captions!hehehe….he stikes me as a cheeky fellow,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | April 2, 2013, 12:03 PM
  19. Great photo! What a look!

Somehow it reminded me of Catherine Deneuve and her old Chanel No 5 commercials.

Malachi would be saying. “I don’t have to ask, they know I want.”

“Chat”elle Number 5.

Posted by catchats | April 2, 2013, 2:04 PM
  20. OOPS! Typo alert. Make that “I don’t have to ask, they know what I want.”

Posted by catchats | April 2, 2013, 2:05 PM
  21. Haha! Malachi sure does look like the Dos Equis guy. 🙂

Posted by The Island Cats | April 2, 2013, 3:23 PM
  22. If he’s anything like my cat, “I don’t always like humans, but when I do, I bite and scratch them.”
    Or
    “I don’t always let people pet me, but when they do, I bite them.”

Posted by FleaByte | April 2, 2013, 4:28 PM
  23. Why don’t you pull up a chair and crack out the nip!

Posted by CATachresis | April 2, 2013, 4:46 PM
  24. We’re not sure what the Dos Equis guys is all about, but we’ll take the kitty over him any day.

Posted by Bernadette | April 2, 2013, 5:44 PM
  25. We aren’t very good at this kind of thing, but yours and many of your commenters are great!!! We love reading them.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 2, 2013, 7:52 PM
  26. Cute! Malachi might also say, “Yes this seat is taken” or “he went that-a-way”

Posted by Boomdeeadda | April 3, 2013, 12:58 AM
  27. Purrrrfect public service announcement. Someone ought to grab this!
    Well done

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 3, 2013, 7:05 PM
  28. Yes I am Bond…
    Malachi Bond…

Posted by catfromhell | April 3, 2013, 8:32 PM
  29. They are very cute! Malachi does look like the dos Equis guy!

Posted by gracie2801 | April 3, 2013, 10:32 PM
  30. Ha! – love it:)

Posted by cravesadventure | April 8, 2013, 5:43 PM
  31. No Rumpy cookie meme?

Posted by Anne Schilde | May 17, 2013, 11:12 PM