Our Ungrateful Caretaker!

Jen is on call this week, and last night she didn’t get home until after 9 PM. We were worried! We were starving! We had to pee!

So when she finally come home, we each greeted her in our own special way.

Buggie gave her the Stink Eye!

Buggie gave her the Stink Eye!

While I gave her a special gift.

While I gave her a special gift.

Do ya think she liked it?

Of course she didn’t!

Ungrateful so-and-so *grumble grumble*

We’ll announce the winner of the Dinosaur Giveaway courtesy of Kong Treats tomorrow. Entries accepted today through noon Central Daylight Time.

Are you following me on Twitter @Rumpydog? Have you liked my Facebook page? I like my friends, and I want tell you all about my exciting adventures!

Oh yeah, June Buggie says you need to follow him on Twitter too @JuneBuggieRants. But I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

35 thoughts on “Our Ungrateful Caretaker!

1. Poor Rumparoni, Mommy should hide that great smelly thing that holds all the cans in it so we don’t get encouraged to knock it over! It’s not your fault Rumpy. You’re just being yourself! We forgive you! You are too adorable to ever be mad at! Woof Woof!

Posted by Nikitaland | April 6, 2013, 6:15 AM
  2. Are you sure Jen didn’t like this special gifts …cos they are fabulous..people would give anything to come home to this….
    Oh well some people just don’t. Get it……
    Sending hugs woof and purrs your way.. 🙂

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | April 6, 2013, 6:26 AM
  3. Wow, Rumpy! You did some great work there, can’t believe it was not appreciated!

Posted by Emmadog | April 6, 2013, 6:41 AM
  4. You are such a naughty boy…what was DeDe doing letting you misbehave like that??

Posted by willowdot21 | April 6, 2013, 6:50 AM
  5. Oh Rumpy….I’m sorry you guys had to wait for Jen coming home so long…and poor Jen…..she must have been so busy….I hope that she could get some rests on this weekend.
    I send my big hugs and kisses to all of you.
    Have a great weekend! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 6, 2013, 7:15 AM
  6. Awww Rumpy, sometimes mommies have to work extra long hours. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you guys! I’m sure if she could she would want to be with you all day:)

Posted by gracie2801 | April 6, 2013, 7:30 AM
  7. Well really! You go to all the effort of leaving gifts for her and mustering stink eye looks, all after she’s left you starving and bursting at the seams and she’s not grateful. I’d think up some suitable punishment if I were you.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | April 6, 2013, 7:32 AM
  8. The special gift is not popular around here either. What’s up with that?? I think your title says it all, R.

Love and licks,
    C

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | April 6, 2013, 7:42 AM
  9. haha, same happened to us… We had one of the cats getting into the bin and putting in on the floor, so dogs can perform easier search of the goodies. We changed our bins…

Posted by agatapokutycka | April 6, 2013, 7:51 AM
  10. We find stink eye excellent. How daring she. Mom sometimes goes away and leaving us for hours. Beach.

Posted by Shiva & Jaya | April 6, 2013, 8:46 AM
  11. Haha. This made me LOL. I get the same reaction from my orange tabby when I’m gone for what she deems “too long” 🙂

Posted by Catherine (@bcrueltyfree) | April 6, 2013, 9:20 AM
  12. Nice one, Rumpy. That should teach her. 🙂 I won’t let my dogs see this post… don’t want to give them any ideas.

Posted by ILoveDogs | April 6, 2013, 9:32 AM
  13. You should learn how to use a litter box, Rumpy! HMC

Posted by The Howling Mad Cat | April 6, 2013, 9:48 AM
  14. Ungrateful humans!

Posted by sheilahughes2013 | April 6, 2013, 9:52 AM
  15. That was an extremely thoughtful and very appropriate gift, Rumpy! Naturally the gesture went way over the human’s head…

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | April 6, 2013, 10:24 AM
  16. Rumpydog…silly pup! Wooowoooo!

Posted by Julianne Victoria | April 6, 2013, 10:35 AM
  17. Sometimes humans are just so ungrateful!! 😉

Posted by CATachresis | April 6, 2013, 10:57 AM
  18. WHAT??? She didn’t Appreciate all the work you went to???
    YES she IS ungrateful. Peeps… can’t live with em can’t live without em.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | April 6, 2013, 11:05 AM
  19. Hehe, I can’t imagine why Jenn didn’t thank you Rumpy. Maybe she was just tired from working so late. Happy weekend! Hey Rumpy, they just re-released Jurassic Park in 3D….it got 5 popcorn out of 5 by our local movie reviewer….those would be some giant dino dodo’s with 3D glasses on LOL

Posted by Boomdeeadda | April 6, 2013, 11:43 AM
  20. For a moment I forgot it was Rumpy talking….thought YOU had to pee!

Posted by granny1947 | April 6, 2013, 11:44 AM
  21. Poor Rumpy…..sometimes our humans just don’t GET it do they?! I do think you made your point though….. 😀 😀

Kitty hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | April 6, 2013, 11:59 AM
  22. it’s really hard to control anything when you have pee so badly…ouch! ☺

Posted by Sunshine | April 6, 2013, 12:00 PM
  23. And all of you were forced to entertain yourselves all day, too!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 6, 2013, 12:37 PM
  24. That is just awful, Rumpy. But we bet jen makes it up to all of you bigtime this weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 6, 2013, 12:47 PM
  25. Rump, maybe Jen was just grumpy because she came home late and she was also hungry. Cut her a little slack after what she was through a while ago.

Licks and Rrruff, BJ Pup

Posted by BJ Pup | April 6, 2013, 1:28 PM
  26. maybe try a cookie next time Rumpy

Posted by Jo Bryant | April 6, 2013, 4:24 PM
  27. Rumpy, don’t you find it hard sometimes to train these hoomans? They need to be reminded…we come first…most of da time. Awoooooooooooo

Posted by adoptedmom | April 6, 2013, 5:35 PM
  28. Next time give her nothing…then see how she likes that!

Posted by theislandcats | April 6, 2013, 8:33 PM
  29. Uh, oh! Let me guess…he said the cat did it…!

Posted by Linda Arthur Tejera | April 6, 2013, 9:12 PM
  30. Oh noes Rumpy, you are so unappreciated!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | April 7, 2013, 8:09 AM
  31. Oh Rumpy! I would do the same.Actually worse. I would stuff the room with gas.

Posted by BunkThePug | April 7, 2013, 1:08 PM
  32. Of course you loved it!

Posted by Bernadette | April 7, 2013, 6:21 PM
  33. But how could she not like it??!!

Posted by Basil | April 8, 2013, 5:21 AM
  34. Ah Rumpy…. still love ya!

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | April 27, 2013, 3:44 AM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram