Hissy Fit Jones Demands Equal Time

058

Hey you! I have a complaint! Are you listening to me?

I would like to file a complaint.

Why am I never showcased on this blog? What’s your problem, fluff ball dog?

How come I never get spotlighted on this blog?

I’m gonna take this up with my attorney!

Uh oh! Looks like somebody’s in trouble with Lil’ Hiss! Keep me in your thoughts! *runs and hides*

49 thoughts on “Hissy Fit Jones Demands Equal Time

1. I just love the name “Hissy Fit Jones”. Hissy should get a little more blog time!

Posted by Dianna | April 9, 2013, 6:11 AM
  2. Lovely cat! Such a cute face

Posted by agatapokutycka | April 9, 2013, 6:22 AM
  3. Those cats…they should get their own blog and leave us dogs alone to continue our important work…they are napping all the time anyway, like they have time for a social life!

Posted by Emmadog | April 9, 2013, 6:32 AM
  4. Rumpy needs to give you guys some blog time! Your friend looks like our Maybel!

Posted by Stella | April 9, 2013, 6:32 AM
  5. what an adorable face 🙂

Posted by elizz | April 9, 2013, 6:34 AM
  6. Oh dear, that IS a look-and-a-half he’s giving you! The boys say they’d be running and hiding too if they were being stared down like that…

Posted by The Barkshire Post | April 9, 2013, 6:34 AM
  7. OH! Hissy I love you!!

Posted by willowdot21 | April 9, 2013, 6:35 AM
  8. Mr. Hissy fit Jones, I can certainly find you a good cat attorney. In my line of blogging I have some good cat friends. Please let me know if my services are needed. Also do not harm the dog, just get the other cats in the household together you don’t want the dogs attorney turning this into a dog fight. The last thing you want is the dog to show up in a neck brace and crutches and this going to a jury.

Posted by ilovecats | April 9, 2013, 6:46 AM
  9. Wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that look! 🙂 Good luck and may I suggest giving Hissy a bit of blog time.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | April 9, 2013, 7:37 AM
  10. Cats. Ugh. It’s always something……

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | April 9, 2013, 7:42 AM
  11. Aww where is my darling Rumpy .oh is he going to be ok with Miss Hissy ? He already is sharing space with the cuddle pie June 🙂

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | April 9, 2013, 7:49 AM
  12. Hissy looks a LOT like Tiggy!! (@TiggyBean) I think this is your blog so your decision! Maybe do a weekly Hissy Thought? That way he thinks you’re listening to him but you only give him one sentence to say!

Posted by Murphy | April 9, 2013, 7:51 AM
  13. I’d love to read Hissy’s post, too!!! Oops!!! Sorry Rumpy….well…why don’t you make a kitty post once a week, that Kitties write about their post in turn? We love June Buggie’s and Little Girl’s, so maybe Hissy, Graybie baby, Malachi and Bubba can have their post? 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 9, 2013, 8:54 AM
  14. No worries, Rumpy – just give the grumpy kitty some time and you will be good to go (for a while at least).

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 9, 2013, 8:57 AM
  15. I have seen that look before! 🙂

Posted by Soda Mountain | April 9, 2013, 9:05 AM
  16. I’d give the kitty some time. The looks says he means business.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | April 9, 2013, 9:06 AM
  17. That first picture would make anyone sit up and listen!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 9, 2013, 10:01 AM
  18. Oh boy, that is one serious hissy face! I would not want to be on his bad side.

Posted by Will and Eko | April 9, 2013, 11:19 AM
  19. Ignore him at your peril Rumpy as I have the scars to prove that ginger boys mean business 🙂

Posted by Jessie & Jane | April 9, 2013, 11:39 AM
  20. YIKES! Rumpy…be very very careful…HFJ is one tough ginger….’course you could probably knock him over with a good wave of your tail…just a suggestion

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | April 9, 2013, 2:03 PM
  21. Hey, Hissy Fit Jones, need some blogtime, don’t ya 😀

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | April 9, 2013, 2:12 PM
  22. We think some equal time is called fur… Or ELSE.. THAT face is NOT a happy one!!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | April 9, 2013, 2:14 PM
  23. TSK TSK TSK You ave to share Rumpy!

Posted by gracie2801 | April 9, 2013, 2:51 PM
  24. Hissy Fit Jones!! It’s lovely to meet you!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | April 9, 2013, 3:57 PM
  25. I think we should lobby for Hissy Fit to have his own blog!!! Be afraid ……. mol

Posted by CATachresis | April 9, 2013, 4:41 PM
  26. Love the cat and love the captions!

Posted by YellowCable | April 9, 2013, 7:05 PM
  27. We love a kitty with tude! Oh, right, that would be every kitty. Well, we love them all, and can’t wait to hear what you have to say. Or, are you going to take a nap now?

Posted by Oui Oui | April 9, 2013, 8:53 PM
  28. We think Hissy Fit should get more blog time. Of course, not as much as you, since this is YOUR blog!!

Posted by The Florida Furkids | April 9, 2013, 8:55 PM
  29. Yes cats deserve equal attention. We love that LOOK and the NAME–Hissy Fit Jones. So appropo!

Posted by Pawsitively Humane | April 9, 2013, 9:45 PM
  30. My dogs are staring at me trying to figure out why I am laughing so loudly!

😀

Posted by psychowatcher | April 10, 2013, 3:11 AM
  31. Do you need a helping paw keeping your cats in order, Rumpy?

Posted by Clowie | April 10, 2013, 6:07 AM
  32. Looks really mad! *scared ears* wanna come to our house we leave door open!

Posted by Juneau & Sunny | April 10, 2013, 9:40 AM
  33. 😀

Posted by Angie | April 11, 2013, 6:30 PM
  34. Aww…maybe she should get more coverage…plus she is so cool! 🙂

Posted by panoramaofthoughts | April 14, 2013, 1:59 PM

1. Pingback: Hissy Fit Jones Demands Equal Time | Catgurl40's Blog - April 9, 2013

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram