June Buggie is NOT a Belieber! Here’s Why!

MEOW! My name is June Buggie, and I have something to say.

You make me wanna cough up a hairball in your shoes, Bieber!

You make me wanna cough up a hairball in your shoes, Bieber!

If you’re a Belieber, this post is not for you.

So someone gave Justin Bieber this baby Capuchin monkey. And Bieber, being the responsible new caregiver for this animal, flew into Germany WITH the monkey but WITHOUT first getting the proper approval. The monkey was quarantined by German officials.

And then what happened?

Bieber went on his merry little way, leaving the monkey behind. Let the Germans worry about it, right?

This pic was tweeted by Mally Moll

This pic was tweeted by Mally Mall

Bieber has until May 17th to provide the proper paperwork to Germany to prove Mally is his. For now, the monkey is in a shelter in Germany.

News reports indicate Bieber’s handlers tried to find a zoo to take the monkey. Are you serious? Obviously they need to get out more and soak up some reality. You can’t just put a monkey that hasn’t been socialized with other monkeys into a zoo environment. That will mean much work on the part of zoo staff. I guess they just assume that since they bend over backward for the brat, everyone else should too.  *rolls eyes*

Oh, and lest you think this is an isolated event, Bieber is also alleged to have, out of the blue, given away his pet hamster to a fan THAT HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW!

So this is how the world thinks us animals should be cared for? A few photo-ops, then pass us off for someone else to worry about?

I hope you think about THAT next time you fork out hundreds of dollars for your kid to go to one of this clown’s concerts.

Which will be more than Bieber does. He doesn’t seem to think at all.

MEOW!

Follow me on Twitter @JuneBuggieRants and Like me on Facebook.

90 thoughts on “June Buggie is NOT a Belieber! Here’s Why!

1. Please I will not get started on that little twit. Needless to say I have never been a fan and never will be. He needs to be seriously educated about animal care. All he cares about is himself. He probably will not be around much longer as he seems to be imploding…

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | April 27, 2013, 6:40 AM
  2. We also find it distressful that this poor baby monkey seems to have been taken away from mum much much too early. 😦

Monkeys and primates in general are not pets anyway and should never be. Poor thing.

As for JB – we truly believe in karma!

Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | April 27, 2013, 6:41 AM
  3. We agree, June Buggie! Very irresponsible indeed. And folks are “making excuses” for his behavior by saying he’s so young…. even young folks should know how to treat animals!

Posted by Dianna | April 27, 2013, 6:42 AM
  4. Reminds me of another Canadian idiot – the lady at IKEA with her pet monkey wearing a sheepskin coat. And I’m Canadian!

Posted by Dianne Dyson Kuzio | April 27, 2013, 6:47 AM
  5. Dear June Buggie, We have, in Almere, Holland, a very good shelter for abused monkeys. Perhaps this little chap can come over (it’s not so far from Germany) and have a good life over there (and of course, living in the wild would be better, but that’s off now).

Posted by Renée de Bruin | April 27, 2013, 6:58 AM
    • I hope the monkey finds a great home and is cared for. But that’s beside the point. There shouldn’t be a NEED for shelters like that. But humans just seem to pass off this kind of irresponsible behavior as acceptable. And that simply has to change.

Posted by rumpydog | April 27, 2013, 7:00 AM
  6. Honestly I’m sure the German zoo will take care of the monkey much better than Justin Bieber ever would. After all it’s Bieber’s monkey and if anything bad happens to it, the Bieber-fans will start a shitstorm on the zoo. But they will never start a shitstorm on Justin. There’s no need for brains when singing btw. Cuteness (there must be a reason why he has so many female fans) isn’t the same as brains either. Didn’t you read about Justin Bieber visiting the Anne Frank Memorial? He said: “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.” He’s a moron and utterly egocentric. http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-debate/comment/106418/no-justin-bieber-anne-frank-not-you

Posted by stanze | April 27, 2013, 7:09 AM
    • I did read about that. I was horrified. I just don’t get it, though. How is it that you humans seem to let him go around doing all of that on YOUR dime? I mean, he earned every cent off of hard working adults who gave their money to their children to blow on losers like Bieber.

Posted by rumpydog | April 27, 2013, 7:12 AM
      • I don’t have kids and I never liked him. But here in France not only teenagers like him, even grown up women are fans of his. I don’t understand them, but what do I know? I don’t like sparkling vampires either, so maybe something is wrong with me. ^^

Posted by stanze | April 27, 2013, 7:21 AM
  7. I agree June Buggie…I’m NOT a belieber, for me this guy is just a snotty brat and a wannabe…. I feel sorry for the Hamster
    and the monkey….

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 27, 2013, 7:14 AM
  8. June Buggie I am with you.

Posted by Pix Under the Oaks | April 27, 2013, 7:41 AM
  9. *shakes head* I really wish celebrities would stop adopting exotic pets they obviously know nothing about their care. Pets are a lifetime commitment. If you can’t provide and care for them get a stuffed animal.

Posted by ilovecats | April 27, 2013, 8:02 AM
  10. The poor monkey, June Buggie. Since Ma doesn’t have kids (except me and my brofeather, Corky), she is appalled at how “her generation” raised their kids. They didn’t teach them respect for anything, including animals that should never be pets, and have created a race of egocentric brats who whine when they don’t get their way. What a wake up for these kids when they hit the “real world”…which Bieber will never live in, Hollywood being the “land of make beliebe”.
    Oz

Posted by Oz the Terrier | April 27, 2013, 8:44 AM
  11. I was so horrified when I saw this on the news. The poor little monkey. But I agree with some of the comments that it’s not entirely Justin’s fault – it’s a wider issue about the sort of kids society is raising and the consumerism in our world, where everything is easy to discard. No, I’m not a Belieber either…

Posted by humanrescuesdog | April 27, 2013, 8:48 AM
  12. This is just one more reason to proudly declare I’ve never heard a JB song and wouldn’t know him if I tripped over him on the sidewalk..to me he’s just a totally irrelevant tabloid creation

Posted by Gizmo | April 27, 2013, 9:29 AM
  13. Oh no…what an annoying behavior that boy took….It seems to be that the monkey is just a his toy or something….obviously not a companion animal for him….very irresponsible…We only know his name “Justin Bieber” but we think he is crazily popular in US, isn’t he? Which means his behavior might be very influential especially to young people…
    We hope that the monkey will soon find some safe way to live….

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 27, 2013, 9:30 AM
  14. Mom thinks he is just a brat that has too much fame and fortune for his britches! He could care less about animals!

Posted by Emmadog | April 27, 2013, 9:47 AM
  15. June Buggie…no JB fans here and only believers in karma….and there are multiple aspects of this unspeakable action an his part. First, the monkey should never have been available for “purchase”; second his handlers and yes, parents are accountable for not instilling a sense of accountability in him given his current popularity; the public should hold him accountable for his juvenile delinquent behaviors and cease buying his music and tickets to view him. Nuff said…

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | April 27, 2013, 9:51 AM
    • Sadly, these things will not change until animal lovers quit fighting among themselves and get together and change the law.

Posted by rumpydog | April 27, 2013, 10:17 AM
      • right, but animal lovers all want to change the laws to their own personal “right way”. Even more sad that we get caught up in our own “self rightness” rather than holding ourselves accountable for making changes that truly directly and immediately affect animal welfare positively. We cannot even stop the hunting of gray wolves after millions spent on reintroducing them into Yellowstone. With most humans, as with the kid Bieber, we can’t take care of humans let alone animals…ok, that was my rant for the day. sorry June Buggie to do it on your post. Great awareness post

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | April 27, 2013, 10:56 AM
      • Quite alright, Savannah. It is the truth. We have allowed the manipulative tricks of our opposition to fill our minds with absurdities. So sad we animals have to depend on humans for our well-being.

Posted by rumpydog | April 27, 2013, 10:59 AM
  16. I’m not a fan, I don’t know his songs, I really don’t care.
    I Think his behavior is stupid and wrong but I’m more upset about WHO give him the little monkey! How is possible? In America monkeys can be sold like a doll? And where are the parent of this boy? Likely ti spend money instead to educate his child.
    B. is like the most famous people, too rich and worshiped to handle reality and duty. The industry is guilty but the real problem are the people that finance the system. How many superstars wear furs or use their dog/cat/whatever like an fashion accessory? This word is sick.
    Hope the little monkey will find a good home.

Posted by Red Milla | April 27, 2013, 10:13 AM
  17. I cannot stand him just to add my voice. Spoilt brat!
    Wonder what will become of him because I can see only one way…

Posted by melouisef | April 27, 2013, 10:21 AM
    • It is sad that this is the path he has chosen. Hopefully he will one day find some peace. I am concerned, though, that his actions teach others that we animals are mere commodities to be discarded at will.

Posted by rumpydog | April 27, 2013, 12:40 PM
  18. The Bieber is in need of some serious help and the sooner the better. He is headed down a very dark road. Too bad too.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 27, 2013, 10:24 AM
  19. Where’s his parent? She’s wrote a book and needs to sell that more than minding her kid. Money is not a substitute for common sense. The guy is for the kiddies, the under 15 crowd! Personally I can’t really understand why grown woman are screaming over an adolescent prancing around with his pants half off, it’s weird and somewhat alarming.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | April 27, 2013, 10:41 AM
  20. LIKE? I love this post but there’s only a Like button. Thank you for writing out what I’ve been thinking! The same way an out-of-control pup needs a parent’s reprimand (think fierce growl, stare down, and possible neck-shake – dog version of a HUGE SLAP!) this rude youngster needs to wake up and GROW up. Adopting and then abandoning a pet but especially a MONKEY? God save us all from the worst of celebrity. Great post and great image. Love your blog!

Posted by Professions for PEACE | April 27, 2013, 11:59 AM
  21. I think the young star is on autopilot at this point and thoughtless. He badly needs a wake-up call.

Hey, Rumpy..glad you stopped by to see us! (Mumsy wants to scratch your neck.)

Tom, Tink, Mom Julie & Stasia

Posted by Father Tom | April 27, 2013, 12:19 PM
  22. Preach it, JuneBuggie! I don’t know what the f*** that boy has been smoking, but he’s clearly dense as a brick.

He seems to be spiraling out of control lately. So unfortunate that so many children idolize him. :/

Hack up one for me too!

Posted by runningonsober | April 27, 2013, 12:21 PM
  23. We think it’s disgusting that anyone would think of taking an animal on without proper research and making sure they’re able to care for it properly in the first place.

Posted by The Paw Relations | April 27, 2013, 12:51 PM
  24. I have never liked that kid and I agree, I don’t think he will be around much longer. He certainly needs to be drummed out of the animal world. We should all write letters complaining about cruelty to animals.

Posted by Marg | April 27, 2013, 1:37 PM
  25. Oh my. Mom is a high school special ed teacher and her students are Bieber mad so she has to listen to his songs sometimes, most of the kids are on rewards programs or have behavioral issues and what they want is to listen to his songs. Mom is not a fan. Now with this monkey thing she is even less of a fun

ugh

urban hounds

Posted by urban hounds | April 27, 2013, 1:48 PM
  26. Another in your face example of what is wrong with this world. Irresponsible on so many different levels. Poor little monkey, hope he will be okay…

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | April 27, 2013, 1:53 PM
  27. Unfortunately being rich and famous doesn’t teach responsibility and common sense! Especially if you’re a Belieber!

Posted by europasicewolf | April 27, 2013, 3:39 PM
  28. Save the monkey and keep him in Germany! Send Bieber packing back to that trailer park where he was born!

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | April 27, 2013, 3:51 PM
  29. I just knew that human ws evil inside and out!!! I sure hope Karma visits him sometime soon.

Posted by Brian | April 27, 2013, 7:05 PM
  30. Ugh. I try not to give the aforementioned brat more brainspace than he deserves. I hope the monkey will be okay, though.

Posted by Jen | April 27, 2013, 7:19 PM
  31. Fame has gpne to thid boy’s head.

Posted by BJ Pup | April 27, 2013, 8:20 PM
  32. Justin Bieber needs to grow up and learn to be more responsible! No more pets for him!!

Posted by theislandcats | April 27, 2013, 8:32 PM
  33. That’s terrible 😦 Definitely not a fan!

Posted by Misty Shores Chesapeakes | April 27, 2013, 8:39 PM
  34. Boooo Bieber! Someone needs to teach him about real life, capuchins were not supposed to be human pet.

Posted by enogita | April 27, 2013, 9:10 PM
  35. Bieber is just another train wreck like LiLo, Britney and the rest of them. You can’t expect him to do the right thing. I’m suprised he didn’t share his drugs with the monkey.

Posted by Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha) | April 27, 2013, 9:47 PM
  36. Well said June Buggie! We agree with you 100%!

Posted by Dogs N Pawz | April 27, 2013, 9:50 PM
  37. Not only do I wish idiots wouldn’t have pets, but I wish other idiots wouldn’t give them to them.!

Posted by Bernadette | April 27, 2013, 11:08 PM
  38. I wanted to let you know I mentioned you in my post about animal welfare.. thank you so much for opening my eyes. http://peacelovenwhiskers.com/2013/04/28/current-events-two-sides-of-the-same-coin/

Posted by ilovecats | April 27, 2013, 11:14 PM
  39. I’m glad you raised this, June Buggie. I think it is outrageous.

Posted by shacklefordlb | April 28, 2013, 2:25 AM
  40. JB is a completely idiot but sadly cannot blame him completely for his abuse of animal welfare – too many other people involved in encouraging this sort of behaviour.

Posted by Jill Spain (@JillSpain) | April 28, 2013, 5:44 AM
  41. We are not a fan. We also do not like monkeys being kept as pets. We would much rather see them in their natural habitat. We sure hope it turns out well for the monkey. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and his cats | April 28, 2013, 8:37 AM
  42. He’s despicable. I fail to see the attraction that even young girls have toward this dork.

Posted by Candace | April 28, 2013, 3:09 PM
  43. June Bugie i am with you…money will buy just about any poor creature to be fobbed off,outgrown,put in containment,taken from it’s enviroment,used and abused…will it never end 😦

Posted by fozziemum | April 29, 2013, 12:12 AM
  44. June Buggie, I am so glad that you wrote about this. I was very sad when I heard (and read) about this story. I don’t know what the heck he was thinking. No one in his group that he travels with had the courage to tell him not to do such an incredibly irresponsible thing?! The poor monkey!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | April 29, 2013, 9:28 PM
  45. I would like to go on the record to say that I believe that the monkey has more intelligence, common sense and better manners than JB. Perhaps the gift is actually a service animal – someone to do the thinking for Mr. B.

Posted by klheavrin | April 30, 2013, 10:48 AM
  46. Well said, Rumpy!

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | May 3, 2013, 3:57 PM
  47. What an idiot!!! Pandas are not Beliebers either. I hope no one gives him one of us!

Posted by Bob T Panda | May 8, 2013, 8:36 PM
  48. I can’t believe they even let him on a plane with an undocumented animal. This shouldn’t be able to happen. I so dislike people who buy animals on a whim, learn nothing, and just throw them away. They do so much damage.

Posted by Teepee12 | May 14, 2013, 12:35 PM
  49. Nice kitty and we all know that cats are smarter than Bieber. The monkey is smarter that Bieber and should have left him with German Officials. Cats rule.

Posted by hitandrun1964 | May 16, 2013, 5:29 PM
  50. The only reason I even clicked the like button is because this is written out so well.
    Bieber is an irresponsible little brat. I don’t like his character, well actually he has none if you know what I mean for treating pets this way among other things. I’ve said enough. I’m only getting warmed up and warmer about the brat by the second!…Down with Bieber!

Posted by Deb | May 17, 2013, 11:36 AM
  51. I’m not surprised, the guy comes across as a moron.

Posted by butimbeautiful | May 18, 2013, 7:03 PM
  52. Well spaketh, June Buggie! We can only hope that ten thousand fleas will find their way into JB’s undershorts.

While he’s wearing them.

In the middle of a concert. : )

Posted by Mark Armstrong | May 31, 2013, 2:06 PM
  53. Never been a Bieber fan. At. All.

Posted by Anne Schilde | June 1, 2013, 7:00 PM

‪I'm lying on top of my Jen- that always makes me feel better. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #catstagram #cats_of_instagram #cat #cats #catsofinstagram