Product Reviews

Scout and Zoe’s- Treats for Dogs With Allergies!

Recently Jen connected with Cindy Dunston Quirk on LinkedIn, and they talked about dogs and allergies. In case you didn’t know, DeDe has food allergies, and Cindy has a company that makes treats for dogs with food allergies!

Cindy with Scout and Zoe!

Cindy with Scout and Zoe! (from Scout and Zoe’s website)

Scout and Zoe’s has a great line of products for dogs with allergies.

064

Finally! A treat with ingredients you can identify just by looking at it!

The chicken treats are made in Indiana. No imported chicken and no yucky stuff used in these treats! The sweet potato treats are made from taters grown right here in the US.

But that isn’t all they’ve got!

Yep, that's an elk antler!

Yep, that’s an elk antler!

Scout and Zoe’s Antler Chews are also made in the US from antlers naturally shed by elk. If you haven’t had an antler chew before, you don’t know what you’re missing. They are ideal for dogs that like to chew. And they last a long time.Β

DeDe loves antler chews!

Cindy sent a chew each for DeDe and me, but DeDe quickly decided the larger one belonged to her!

What does Jen like about Scout and Zoe’s?

• There’s no guessing if there’s something inside that DeDe would have a reaction to.
  • Products that are made in the USA.
  • We love them!
  • They even have products for birds.

What did Jen not like? She liked everything about these treats!

If you have a dog with allergies, it’s worth it to check out Scout and Zoe’s website for a great treat for your best friend!

Disclaimer: Scout and Zoe’s sent me the treats to try out, but the review is my own.

32 thoughts on “Scout and Zoe’s- Treats for Dogs With Allergies!

1. Wonderful treats! our Dinnermintz (aka ginger pudding) is on a strict diet as she suffered very badly from urine crystals and she is only a young cat! so not even the vet specific dry food for her..fresh meat only..not allergic but it is still hard.Our doggies get homemade biscuits (made by me) and they lie on the kitchen floor waiting for them to come out hahahaah but i know everything that goes in! Our local markets all around Australia do a roaring trade in home made and organic dog and cat treats πŸ™‚

Posted by fozziemum | May 15, 2013, 5:31 AM
  2. I think if that cat gets any closer to that antler, you might bite…my cat bro Bert does that to my sister and it has gotten nasty but no one has been injured.

Posted by Emmadog | May 15, 2013, 6:29 AM
  3. Oh Rumpy, we dream of things like antler chews… no luck for us finding any here though. 😦 Those treats look fab.

Posted by Flo | May 15, 2013, 6:46 AM
    • Ya think your customs would let me send you one?

Posted by rumpydog | May 15, 2013, 8:34 AM
      • Oh I wish, but what a lovely thought. Australian customs is really really strict so nothing like that can come in. They even took a haggis off me once (but thankfully I had declared it!!), I might try Flo and Elsie with a kangaroo tail instead, just so they don’t feel hard done by! πŸ™‚

Posted by Flo | May 15, 2013, 8:47 AM
      • Yes, I knew they were strict. But I hear you don’t have to suffer with some of the same diseases I am susceptible to.

Posted by rumpydog | May 15, 2013, 8:50 AM
      • Oooo. Like what?

Posted by Flo | May 15, 2013, 9:21 AM
  4. Love seeing dog and cat are in such a good company.

Posted by YellowCable | May 15, 2013, 6:55 AM
  5. Can’t eat chicken – it doesn’t agree with my Labby ears – but those sweet potato sure look yum! And don’t get me started on antlers….

Posted by savedbydogs | May 15, 2013, 7:17 AM
  6. Looks like good stuff! Antler’s are a bit big for me though πŸ˜‰

Posted by CATachresis | May 15, 2013, 7:17 AM
  7. Looks great! I love this because I have severe allergies.

Posted by BunkThePug | May 15, 2013, 7:54 AM
  8. Looks like the treats were enjoyed by the dogs!

Posted by Marcie | May 15, 2013, 8:44 AM
  9. Wow! Antler Chew!!! I’ve never seen Antler Chew sold in our neighbourhood! Besides, I didn’t know that we dogs had Antler Chew as a treat until Bongo showed it on his blog!
    How does it taste, Rumpy and DeDe? *drools*
    Scout and Zoe’s website and their products look fabulous! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 15, 2013, 9:20 AM
  10. Cool! I will need to go check these treats out, Rumpy. I have allergies too! Thanks pal!

Posted by Oz the Terrier | May 15, 2013, 9:44 AM
  11. They look so good! Are the sweet potato ones made with only sweet potato??

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | May 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
    • Zoe from Scout & Zoe’s here. We use only USA grown fancy sweet potatoes for our treats. Only the best for all our pals. Nothing is added to the taters….no salt, no chemicals or preservatives. Just tater goodness! We dry them to crispy perfection. Scout, the Momster and I all taste test the taters to ensure they are juuuust right!

Posted by Cindy Dunston Quirk | May 30, 2013, 8:26 AM
  12. Too cool! We’ll have to keep an eye out for them when we got to the store tomorrow for training and see if they carry them. I’m always looking for healthy treats for Miss Xeva and I’m sure she would like some chips or antler πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

Posted by The Love of a Dog | May 15, 2013, 10:15 AM
  13. Those sound really good. We will have to look into them. Our doggie has allergies but don’t think they are food related but we would like to try them anyway.

Posted by Marg | May 15, 2013, 1:37 PM
  14. Always good to hear about healthy and tasty treats. Thanks for telling us about them. Enjoy those antlers.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | May 15, 2013, 2:26 PM
  15. What a great thing to know! OurGirl sent this blog link to her vet!! Thanks, Rumpkin…you’re the best (and DeDe, too, of course)!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | May 15, 2013, 5:45 PM
  16. Reblogged this on paws2smile and commented:
    Hmmm I may have to get some of these for Storm…

Posted by paws2smile | May 21, 2013, 12:01 PM
  17. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    ELK ANTLERS, ANYONE?????

Posted by Jonathan Caswell | June 17, 2013, 6:25 PM

β€ͺGood morning from Bubba Cat #catsofinstagram #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofig #gingercat #eldercat