Wordless Wednesday- Come to the Beach!

It’s almost summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, and people around the world are dreaming of sitting on a warm beach. The Florida Gulf Coast beaches are back and looking great!

Don't you wish you were here?

Don’t you wish you were here?

The winds are blowing, the waves are rolling, and the birds are calling.

Ahhhhh..... clear waters!

Ahhhhh….. clear waters!

When you come, remember to pack sunscreen! And when you go, don’t leave anything behind!

Leave only your footprints please!

Leave only your footprints please!

Take care of your Mother, so she can continue to take care of you!

Keep the beaches clean so you can nourish your spirit for years to come!

Time to nourish your mind, body and spirit on a beach near you!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

56 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Come to the Beach!

1. Nice! Here it’s more like: “Cone to a Belgian beach and freeze to death!” πŸ™‚

Posted by Ingrid D. | May 29, 2013, 5:55 AM
  2. Looks lovely!

Posted by Russell Smith | May 29, 2013, 6:00 AM
  3. As I sit huddled under a blanket on the couch cuddled up to Bella and Beary, I wish we were on that beach!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | May 29, 2013, 6:02 AM
  4. I live over the road from the beach so I am spoilt πŸ™‚ Why do people have to leave their rubbish!!! xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | May 29, 2013, 6:03 AM
  5. My Mom lived in Clearwater, FL for six years – that looks a lot like the beach there but all the Gulf beaches are beautiful again! Enjoy!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | May 29, 2013, 6:10 AM
  6. I soooo wish we lived by a beach, you are lucky that you do!

Posted by catchatcaren | May 29, 2013, 6:33 AM
  7. Great shots. No, it might be fun to be there with you for an afternoon, but then I would like to teleport back home.

Posted by stanze | May 29, 2013, 6:33 AM
  8. The Beach, Mom and Dad’s favorite place!! Unfortunately all the beaches are too far for us to drive;( have a lot of fun πŸ˜‰

Posted by tylersat99 | May 29, 2013, 6:33 AM
  9. I would love to come to the beach! I miss living on the beach on the North Sea coast! Great “commercial” post…you could write for the FL tourist industry.

Posted by Emmadog | May 29, 2013, 6:37 AM
  10. When I first saw this post I thought it was near where I live (Pensacola Beach) so I got excited thinking you all were nearby! haha.

Posted by ashthehusky | May 29, 2013, 7:23 AM
  11. Good advice!

Posted by Dianna | May 29, 2013, 7:25 AM
  12. That looks absolutely relaxing and oh so cozy! I was wondering what the beach really looked like. XOXO – Bacon

Posted by PigLove | May 29, 2013, 7:28 AM
  13. I would visit the beach when we have ebb-tide. Mom would like to run into this waves – she is crazy.

Posted by easyweimaraner | May 29, 2013, 8:08 AM
  14. Rumpy, the beaches are looking good on your side of town! And I agree with you, please just leave footprints and keep our FL beaches clean for everyone!

Posted by Oz the Terrier | May 29, 2013, 8:16 AM
  15. I don’t do beaches…but Mom and Dad would luvluvluv to be on a nice warm beach! Paw pats Rumpy, Savvy

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | May 29, 2013, 9:18 AM
  16. The beach is awesome!!! Very beautiful and the water is so clean!
    Whenever we look at the shell chandelier that Jen gave us, we imagine gorgeous and relaxing Florida beach! Thank you very much for it! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 29, 2013, 9:32 AM
  17. I do like living in FL. There’s something about knowing I can go to the beach in less than an hour whether I do it or not! πŸ™‚

Posted by Linda Arthur Tejera | May 29, 2013, 9:35 AM
  18. OH I love to visit you and go to the beach. I LOVE to SWIM. Golden Woofs!

Posted by goldenwoofs | May 29, 2013, 9:37 AM
  19. Sand, seagulls, sky! Just beautiful.
    We usually leave the beaches in Galveston for the tourists in the summer..but Memorial Day the parks and wild life guys were busy with some unexpected visitors. Due to heavy rains in some areas (not here) the rivers have been flowing rapidly and some gators have been washed into the gulf. Not liking salt water, the gators have started the long walks home – worrying visitors – to the wildlife guys have been giving them lifts.
    Or maybe the gators decided the beach was the place to be for the holiday? What better place to find a girl?

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | May 29, 2013, 10:55 AM
  20. Oh man, that looks gorgeous! Can’t wait for sunny weather to hit our beach soon.

Posted by Will and Eko | May 29, 2013, 10:56 AM
  21. It’s far too cold here, but we do have a beach nearby πŸ™‚

Posted by CATachresis | May 29, 2013, 10:59 AM
  22. WE wish we lived close to the OCEAN. Best we can do is a beach on the Lake.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | May 29, 2013, 11:30 AM
  23. Rumpy, I love the beach especially digging big holes in the sand! Wooooooowooooooooo! Ku

Posted by Julianne Victoria | May 29, 2013, 11:38 AM
  24. yes, yes…I ‘d LOVE to be there. πŸ™‚

Posted by Geraldine | May 29, 2013, 12:27 PM
  25. Sigh, if only we lived close enough to go to the beach. We have never been to one, but Mom has and she says they are delightful:)

You should send this post to the Chamber of Commerce in your area – great promo:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | May 29, 2013, 12:34 PM
  26. So beautiful! Yes, a beach vacation sounds great right about now. πŸ™‚

Posted by meowmeowmans | May 29, 2013, 12:54 PM
  27. Oh, I do love the gulf coast. My main memory is sitting in Clearwater on the beach drinking root beer. Yum! Looking forward to some beach time myself soon – Spain, not the UK thankfully!

Posted by mummyno2 | May 29, 2013, 1:01 PM
  28. Our beaches were packed over the weekend!!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | May 29, 2013, 2:09 PM
  29. We have some nice beaches up here too! Wish people would take home their trash too, so inconsiderate!

Posted by gracie2801 | May 29, 2013, 4:06 PM
  30. Growing up I spent every summer on Pensacola Beach, with occasional visits to Ft Walton and Panama City … these photos bring back some wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing!! Have a good summer there ~~~

Posted by becca givens | May 29, 2013, 4:58 PM
  31. Very nice!!!

Posted by YellowCable | May 29, 2013, 5:56 PM
  32. I’m so sad that we don’t live near the ocean. 😦

Posted by ILoveDogs | May 29, 2013, 6:32 PM
  33. Lovely beach!!! I miss summer! πŸ˜€

Posted by Nessy San | May 29, 2013, 8:55 PM
  34. I can smell the salt air…..no beaches here on the prairies 😦 so thanks for the beach visit.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | May 29, 2013, 9:50 PM
  35. Very inviting.

Posted by BJ Pup | May 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
  36. The beach and ocean are Mom and Dad’s favorite place. We have never been there it too far to drive. We settle for lakes and our creek πŸ™‚

Posted by tylersat99 | May 30, 2013, 1:35 AM
  37. I guess we don’t in the same northern hemisphere as you Rumpy …
    But yes I do agree take care of the Pachamama ! (mother earth, and goddess of fertility in South America). I love the word, it’s so full of meaning. β™₯

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | May 30, 2013, 2:45 AM
  38. I love running about on the beach, but the water isn’t very good for drinking! I wish everyone would take their rubbish home, or to a bin.

Posted by Clowie | May 30, 2013, 4:10 AM
  39. You are so luckly! I think we have had our one day of sun this year, now it is grey and raining!

Posted by Basil | May 30, 2013, 5:09 AM
  40. Looks like such a fun time on the beach. My humans are from California but now we live in Nashville, a landlocked place and this is the one time of the year that they reconsider their decision to move out here!

Posted by BunkThePug | May 30, 2013, 5:30 AM
  41. how’s the water temp? we are sunny–but c-o-l-d…inna fifties. I am itching to start surfin’ again. I used to surf 24/7!! And miss it every summer, and winter too, but you know…less…

Posted by Charron's Chatter | May 30, 2013, 1:57 PM
  42. So when should I show up?

Posted by Bernadette | June 2, 2013, 4:15 PM
  43. Me is catching up! What a great sandbox!
    Mes would loves that!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | June 4, 2013, 8:59 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram