Product Reviews

Stuffies Misunderstood!

It’s funny how some stuffies become instant ground cover for me, while others last a long, long time.

This is chicken.

me and my chicken!

me and my chicken!

Chicken was a gift from my friends Forrest and Autumn and their mom Leslie.

His squeaker is gone, and he’s past due for a bath, but I love to play with my chicken.

Compare that to the other stuffed chicken sent at the same time. That chicken is no longer with us.

Rest in peace, other chicken.

54 thoughts on “Stuffies Misunderstood!

1. You’re right Rumpy – some stuffies are keepers and others are lunch (hahaha).

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | May 30, 2013, 6:02 AM
  2. Some stuffies are simply more valuable!

Posted by Emmadog | May 30, 2013, 6:13 AM
  3. I hope the other chicken was tasty?

Posted by easyweimaraner | May 30, 2013, 6:23 AM
  4. Rest in pieces, Other Chicken!

Posted by kolytyi | May 30, 2013, 6:26 AM
  5. oh I know other chicken wanted to go to that place lol

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | May 30, 2013, 6:33 AM
  6. Oh Rumpy …sounds about right to me..although my Forrest has no stuffies left…all other toys are out of reach! lesson learned after my sisters Shepherd had half a tennis ball surgically removed ..nasty op…so it’s out of the way after play for our boys..in fact they hang in a string shopping bag a whole collection i call the yukky dip…dirty slime covered ..just what dogs love πŸ™‚ love the chicken Rumpy he suits you!

Posted by fozziemum | May 30, 2013, 6:43 AM
  7. The Boxers don’t have any soft toys, they just don’t last the tug o’ war πŸ™‚ Take care of chicken.

Posted by shacklefordlb | May 30, 2013, 7:10 AM
  8. That’s sweet. It reminds me of my dog Goody. He is a German shepherd. He takes such great care of his ‘babies’. He even licks them clean.

Posted by jenniferalicechandler | May 30, 2013, 7:58 AM
  9. my doggie kristina has a lot of stuffies and i always put them in a box only to find them scattered in the house again..

Posted by elizz | May 30, 2013, 8:23 AM
  10. We do have our favorites don’t we sweet Rumpy? Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by What's Going on at Mumsy's | May 30, 2013, 8:48 AM
  11. Awwww…how nice of Forrest and Autumn to send you a chickie to maul…heh…heh…sounds like he is one tough bird…probably not a Fpster Farm chickie…MOL

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | May 30, 2013, 9:04 AM
  12. Love the chicken that lasted, Rumpy.

Posted by Moxie Reviewsβ„’ (@MoxieReviews) | May 30, 2013, 9:09 AM
  13. OTHER Chicken…. Prolly had it Coming… Just sayin.
    THERE IS a major difference between One Stuffie and Others.

We actually have one that is (I KID YOU NOT) OVER 18 YEARS OLD. It survived the 3 short hairs that came BEFORE US and then survived OUR PUPPY HOOD and it STILL SQUEEKS. TRUE STORY!!!!

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | May 30, 2013, 9:13 AM
  14. You’ve got lots of stuffies to play Rumpy! I’m jealous! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 30, 2013, 9:39 AM
  15. Oh Rumpy, some stuffed animals are good to keep for sure! Huskybaby is part de-stuffed, but purple bear must remain. Woooowooooo, Ku

Posted by Julianne Victoria | May 30, 2013, 10:02 AM
  16. we can relate Rumpy…….some comforts just can’t be explained to humans can they? πŸ™‚

Posted by Soda Mountain | May 30, 2013, 10:11 AM
  17. Cluck! rip poor chicken..hehe

Posted by Boomdeeadda | May 30, 2013, 11:23 AM
  18. I am impressed that he is still recognizable. Eko leaves NO evidence when he gets his paws on a squeaker.

Posted by Will and Eko | May 30, 2013, 12:11 PM
  19. I can tell you are a stuffie connoisseur, Rumpy!

Posted by onebluedog | May 30, 2013, 1:48 PM
  20. we know why that chicken did not cross the road…:) Rumpy you are in fine form!!

Posted by Charron's Chatter | May 30, 2013, 1:56 PM
  21. Chicken looks strong and healthy. Let’s hope nothing unexpected happens….

Love and licks and sometimes a dog’s gotta do what a dog’s gotta do,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | May 30, 2013, 3:20 PM
  22. We like what we like…I still play with some of my very oldest stuffies (ones that have been to Momz stuffie hospital more than once ) and there’s others that just don’t make it

Posted by Gizmo | May 30, 2013, 4:54 PM
  23. LOL! Funny how some toys last longer than others with no logical explanation whatsoever. πŸ™‚

Posted by ILoveDogs | May 30, 2013, 5:41 PM
  24. Chicken love! Molly enjoys pulling all the stuffing out of a red bone…then I stuff it back in and stitch it up…and she finds a tiny hole and pulls it out…and I stuff it back up…repeat….she doesn’t eat the stuffing and waits patiently…but wish she’s just use a kleenex box or something….
    Such a cute chicken…maybe someday

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | May 30, 2013, 5:43 PM
  25. Angel Dakota, Phantom, and Thunder were always pretty good with their stuffies, but then along came Ciara and Lightning – oops, destuffing is now the norm:(

Nice of you to treat your chicken with such TLC.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | May 30, 2013, 6:47 PM
  26. Rumpy, what great timing that Forrest and Autumn gave you a chicken just when your other one went away. Take good care of your chicken.

Posted by BJ Pup | May 30, 2013, 10:35 PM
  27. Poor other chicken, but this one looks like fun too πŸ™‚

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | May 31, 2013, 2:02 AM
  28. OurGirl’s pup, Laurence, used to disembowel every single stuffie he ever got! Your current chicken is probably very thankful to be such a good friend to you. ❀

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | May 31, 2013, 3:24 AM
  29. I’ve nominated you for a WordPress Family Award. Enjoy πŸ™‚

Posted by humanrescuesdog | May 31, 2013, 3:47 AM
  30. Some toys just seem to fall abpart don’t they!

Posted by Basil | May 31, 2013, 4:24 AM
  31. Same thing happens in our house! I can never pick which fuzzies are going to live long lives and which ones aren’t?

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | May 31, 2013, 7:32 AM
  32. Are you guys originally from Canada?! I’ve only heard Canadians refer to stuffed animals as “stuffies”!

Posted by Shelli@howsitgoingeh? | May 31, 2013, 10:57 PM
  33. So nice to see a stuffie survive, they never last long in our house and when unstuffed they either end up in tiny pieces or buried in the garden.

Posted by twoblackdoggies | June 1, 2013, 5:30 AM
  34. I don’t understand Chester and Gretel’s rating criteria either. Chester pretty much tears anything stuffed or with a squeaker up but the Organic Cotton Simply Fido toys last a long time. Maybe because it is stuffed with cotton and feels different? Dunno.

Posted by Jessica Rhae (@YDWWYW) | June 6, 2013, 5:41 PM

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram