Beauty From the Inside Out!

Oh Dog! DeDe here. Happy Sunday!

040

DeDe here with tips to make you look and feel your best!

Today I have another tip for you to look and feel your best.

This week: Show a little kindness.

It’s easy to get caught up in the stress of everyday life. My arthritis is bothering me. June Buggie has an abscess. Jen is packing all our stuff and moving it out.

But it’s important to remember that everyone has their struggles.

How about taking a few moments each day to share some kindness with others?

It could be a simple as giving them a smile. Or listening to what they have to say.

In this world of Take! Take! Take!, people forget that the truly beautiful people are those that also Give! Give! Give!

So next time your cashier is having a rough day, give him or her a smile, and thank them for helping you. Not only will it help the cashier, but it will also make for a more pleasant experience for the next person in line.

And remember to never leave home without your most essential beauty product- a smile!

Seeing a happy face lightens the load for others.

Seeing a happy face lightens the load for others.

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou

30 thoughts on “Beauty From the Inside Out!

1. You are right on today!

Posted by Emmadog | June 30, 2013, 6:42 AM
  2. Best beautiful tips: Kindness and a Smile.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | June 30, 2013, 7:14 AM
  3. Great tip, as usual, DeDe. There can never be too much kindness in the world. I LOVE the Maya Angelou quote. She’s pretty smart… like you!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | June 30, 2013, 7:59 AM
  4. Excellent advice!!!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | June 30, 2013, 8:06 AM
  5. DeDe what wonderful advice and so true..a smile costs nothing and even a nod of the head or a quick hello…treat fellow beings how you would like to be treated…sometimes a strangers smile can make a huge difference to a person feeling a bit blue. Hope your pain eases,hope June Buggies tail mends quick and I hope mums not going loopy packing 😉
    Fozziemum hugs sweet one

Posted by fozziemum | June 30, 2013, 8:12 AM
  6. Excellent advice DeDe! You are ever so wise…..and I hope your arthritis gets less painful and June B’s poor old tail heals up soon and most of all, I hope your new home is WONDERFUL and you can stay there for a very long time!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | June 30, 2013, 8:33 AM
  7. Such sweet words from such a happy face!

Posted by Heather @ Sugar Dish Me | June 30, 2013, 10:02 AM
  8. You are so right June Buggie. M says we hurt less when we are busy doing something kind for someone else.

Posted by mariodacat | June 30, 2013, 11:06 AM
  9. Great advice, and being kind to others also makes us feel like a million dollars!

Posted by Bernadette | June 30, 2013, 11:18 AM
  10. Thanks DeDe! Don’t you and Rumpy forget to help Jen move some stuff too! Wooooowooooooo, Ku

Posted by Julianne Victoria | June 30, 2013, 11:23 AM
  11. DeDe, I always enjoy your posts.—and I love your smile. Take care! xo (from Moxie and the Bernese Mtn Dog Girls)

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | June 30, 2013, 11:40 AM
  12. A beautiful post. Glad to know you’re feeling well enough to post.

hugs and Licks, BJ Pup

Posted by BJ Pup | June 30, 2013, 12:44 PM
  13. Such a simple thing – to put on a smile. I like to give loves to everyone I meet.

Posted by Bongo | June 30, 2013, 3:49 PM
  14. And you have such a beautiful smile, Dede.

Posted by stanze | June 30, 2013, 4:28 PM
  15. The furry ones alway shave a little kindness to show… they really are good role models 🙂

Posted by EllaDee | June 30, 2013, 8:37 PM
  16. Hi DeDe! *waving* Yes, you’re very true about a casher! Your smile make not only the casher but also you and the next person in line! Maybe more!!! I sure hope that there is no one who doesn’t like getting smile!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 30, 2013, 11:30 PM
  17. Sometimes, when I’m really angry with someone or irritable, I’ll force myself to be empathetic. Trying to find a little bit of kindness for them often dissipates my anger (not always though ;))

Posted by humanrescuesdog | June 30, 2013, 11:39 PM
  18. Thanks, happy new week, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | July 1, 2013, 1:12 AM
  19. Wonderful advice. We could all use a smile and some tender words. 🙂

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | July 1, 2013, 8:58 AM
  20. The best beauty advice I’ve ever heard.

Posted by somethingwagging | July 1, 2013, 10:44 AM
  21. Grrrrrrrrrrreat post. Love the advice.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | July 1, 2013, 10:47 AM
  22. So right you are. One of my very religious Christian friends once said that Christianity was very simple: “Jesus died,” she said, “So we would be nice to each other.” No one should need to die so we can be kind to all our fellow creatures. Life is hard, we don’t need to be hard too.

Posted by Teepee12 | July 1, 2013, 11:25 AM
  23. Great advice, DeDe! We love your sunny attitude, and we love YOU! 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 1, 2013, 2:10 PM
  24. You are so right DeDe! The worst place for smiles is the supermarket, so mum says she’s on a mission!!

Posted by CATachresis | July 1, 2013, 5:41 PM