Photos of Cats Doing Cat Things

Here are some random cat photos for you to enjoy.

Bubba kept trying to steal Jen's makeup brushes!

Bubba kept trying to steal Jen’s makeup brushes!

Graybie Baby is eagerly awaiting his breakfast.

Graybie Baby is eagerly awaiting his breakfast.

Hissy Fit Jones is surveying the scene from his high perch.

Hissy Fit Jones is surveying the scene from his high perch.

Malachi is enjoying some play time.

Malachi and Little Girl are enjoying some play time.

38 thoughts on “Photos of Cats Doing Cat Things

1. So gorgeous! I want to give them all a squeezie hug. x

Posted by teddyandtottie | July 25, 2013, 5:18 AM
  2. Cat things are always adorable. When I do dog things Mom says I will get a spankin’. Lucky cats…..

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | July 25, 2013, 5:31 AM
  3. Ha! My little boy kitty kept stealing my eyeliner and I kept finding it under the couch. Naughty boy! 🙂

Posted by bikerchick57 | July 25, 2013, 5:43 AM
  4. Cats…strange beings! My cat bro Bert is always stealing Mom’s pony tail holders but the problem is that he eats them…bad kitty!

Posted by Emmadog | July 25, 2013, 6:35 AM
  5. What’s just as cool as the pictures are your cats names. I feel funny hitting the ‘like’ button, because I don’t even have a cat icon! Good stuff here.

Posted by coachdaddyblogger | July 25, 2013, 6:53 AM
  6. Gratuitous cat pics always go down well here 🙂

Posted by CATachresis | July 25, 2013, 7:22 AM
  7. Hissy fit Jones, I love that name!!! 😀

Posted by Daydreamer | July 25, 2013, 7:24 AM
  8. We have a makeup brush thief here too

Posted by an uncommon girl | July 25, 2013, 7:48 AM
  9. I never realized how much Archie from My Three Moggies looks like Malachi! Pawsome!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | July 25, 2013, 8:36 AM
  10. I’m so happy to see Malachi looks enjoying playing!!! All of them, Bubba, Hissy, Graybie baby and Little girl are lovely, too!!!
    They make me smile! Thanks for thses irresistibly cute pictures! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 25, 2013, 9:18 AM
  11. Great pics of your cats… they are good companions and all of them have distinct personalities! Black cats are very sweet.

Posted by Emergency Vet | July 25, 2013, 9:34 AM
  12. Maybe Bubba want to do a cat eye make up?

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 25, 2013, 9:34 AM
  13. Rumpy, you are a great dog! Imagine living with all these cats. You have the patience of Job.

Posted by kanzensakura | July 25, 2013, 10:18 AM
  14. Does Bubba wear make-up? Silly Kitty! Woooowooooooooo

Posted by Kuruk | July 25, 2013, 10:58 AM
  15. Is Greybie Baby new? They are all very cute.

Posted by BJ Pup | July 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
  16. awww….they are so cute!

Posted by Bites and Tales | July 25, 2013, 8:01 PM
  17. Its always fun to find out what kinds of unique things kitties like as toys – like the makeup brushes.

Posted by Oui Oui | July 25, 2013, 9:47 PM
  18. What is it about cats that makes them so interesting to look at … love these pics.

Posted by humanrescuesdog | July 26, 2013, 3:09 AM
  19. I haven’t had a cat for a donkey’s age, but when I did, she (Sheena) used to do the most cat-type things I can think of, including, but definitely not limited to, bringing in large grasshoppers she had caught in the yard for my praise and admiration, then proceeded to eat the darned thing in the middle of the living room. It always made vacuuming interesting to come across crunchy things in the livingroom, which, on inspection, proved to be the indigestible extremities of old grasshoppers.

Posted by Sandra Bell Kirchman | July 26, 2013, 11:58 AM
  20. Bubba iz a kitteh after me own heart…me stealz er me meanz ‘borrow’Mum’z emery boardz…MOL!!
    Me like Hissy Fit Jonez lubz to be on high sirveayin fingz…
    n me doez da B-I-G eyez when it iz time to eat…which iz ALOT!!
    Rumpy ya are a bunderfull poochie to live wif so many kittehz!!!
    ❤ frum Nylalbue n SherriEllen

Posted by Nylabluesmum | July 29, 2013, 1:15 PM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram