Dear DeDe

DeDe: Do My Friends Make Me Look Good?

Oh Dog! DeDe here with more beauty advice to look and feel your best!

004

Want to look good? Then feel good!

Today’s recommendation: surround yourself with happy people.

The people around you do have an effect on how you feel. If you’re only around those who are unhappy or complaining, how does that make you feel on the inside?

But when you’re around someone who smiles at you, do you find yourself smiling and feeling good? I’ll bet you do.

And people who make us laugh are most certainly to make us feel good inside (provided we’re not laughing at another’s expense, of course).

When you’re around the people who feel good inside, you smile, relax, and let go of stress. Smiling, relaxed people are more attractive.

So find the people who make you feel good inside, and stick with them.

Spending time with Bubba Cat makes me feel good inside- and out!

And never leave home without this beauty product- a smile!

52 thoughts on “DeDe: Do My Friends Make Me Look Good?

1. New format!

Posted by Russell Smith | August 11, 2013, 8:08 AM
  2. Fabulous beauty advice!! We are now grinning from ear to ear! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | August 11, 2013, 8:09 AM
  3. You and Bubba cat look sweet on the outside – a good reflection on the inside ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by Animalcouriers | August 11, 2013, 8:14 AM
  4. Thank you – you made me smile.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | August 11, 2013, 8:15 AM
  5. Awwww, now this made me Feel Good Rumpy…….. love to you and Bubba Cat and to that good lady who does all that fine writing for you as well as all that good charity work making everyone’s Feel Good Factor Day … You sure are Looking Good…. Take care……. Love and Hugs
    Sue xox

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | August 11, 2013, 8:32 AM
  6. This was a “feel good” post ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by carmelasnelbaker | August 11, 2013, 8:34 AM
  7. Hai DeDe! I totally agree with your advice! I like being with someone who always have positive thinking, a smile on their faces and are cheerful because they make me happy, too! You, too DeDe, you always make me feel cheerful and smile! That’s one of the reasons why I love reading your post! Have a lovely Sunday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 11, 2013, 9:03 AM
  8. I agree with you DeDe – you are such a wise girl! All things are better when you have friends on your side.

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 11, 2013, 9:15 AM
  9. A smile and a good friend! It’s like the chicken and the egg – hard to tell which comes first! That last picture is a heartbreaker! xoxo

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 11, 2013, 9:37 AM
  10. You certainly know all about being beautiful DeDe……and that photo of you and Bubba just plain makes me SMILE!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | August 11, 2013, 9:38 AM
  11. Great advice and a cool new layout!

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | August 11, 2013, 9:45 AM
  12. DeDe you always make me smile! Wooooowooooo, Ku

Posted by Kuruk | August 11, 2013, 9:52 AM
  13. Love the pics!! xoxox

Posted by Bren | August 11, 2013, 9:56 AM
  14. Very cute picture of Bubba Cat and DeDe!

Posted by derrycats | August 11, 2013, 10:03 AM
  15. I totally agree with your recommendation – surround yourself with happy people!
    I always try to do it… but it is not always possible…

Posted by agatapokutycka | August 11, 2013, 10:52 AM
  16. We think you and Bubba Cat very cute. Purrime Ministerettes salute yous.

Posted by Shiva & Jaya | August 11, 2013, 10:53 AM
  17. OMD! That photo of you two is way too precious! My surrounds herself with me because I am such a happy dog, always happy no matter what. My sister can have her moods, but I keep everyone smiling ๐Ÿ™‚ Great advice again!

Posted by Emmadog | August 11, 2013, 10:57 AM
  18. We’re so happy that our 2 cats now accept our grandpuppy when he visits. Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | August 11, 2013, 11:04 AM
  19. Props on the new theme. The site is now much cleaner looking, and easier to navigate. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by bitcodavid | August 11, 2013, 11:07 AM
  20. Awwww, what a sweet picture!! That is a feel-good sight for sure! Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | August 11, 2013, 11:11 AM
  21. That last pic is so so sweet!!!! Love your beauty advice posts!!!!

Posted by writetowag | August 11, 2013, 11:12 AM
  22. Happiness is contagious. It’s one of the many reasons I love dogs so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by ILoveDogs | August 11, 2013, 11:55 AM
  23. OH YES….. and when our peeps are around US … WE make them feel HAPPY!!

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | August 11, 2013, 12:02 PM
  24. Oh DeDe, I wish more people would listen to you and your beauty advice. The prettiest thing you can wear is a smile and you have a bee-yew-tee-ful smile. I love the pic of you and Bubba Cat – thank you for a very special morning.

Posted by kanzensakura | August 11, 2013, 12:46 PM
  25. What a precious picture of you and Bubba Cat! ๐Ÿ˜€

Posted by becca givens | August 11, 2013, 1:15 PM
  26. Reblogged this on photographyofnia.

Posted by niasunset | August 11, 2013, 1:29 PM
  27. I love you ALL so much… how I wished to be there or you ALL to be here… Blessing and Happiness my lovely friends, but please give a big hug to your beautiful mother, dear Jenny too! Thanks and Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | August 11, 2013, 1:30 PM
  28. Beautiful friendship … handsome couple. *smile

Posted by viveka | August 11, 2013, 1:42 PM
  29. DeDe you are so wise.

Posted by BJ Pup | August 11, 2013, 3:12 PM
  30. That is excellent advice and that last picture is wonderful!! BTW I love the new layout ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by CATachresis | August 11, 2013, 3:19 PM
  31. OMD – that photo is precious!!!

Happy Sunday to all.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | August 11, 2013, 3:20 PM
  32. Oops, looks like we forgot to pull out Thunder’s name in our first comment. But we suppose he is wishing you a Happy Sunday too.

Posted by Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning | August 11, 2013, 3:21 PM
  33. Such great advice and one awesome picture…Thanks!

Posted by wigglebuttrykerr | August 11, 2013, 3:49 PM
  34. I LOOOVE that photo… awwww!

Posted by Catherine (@bcrueltyfree) | August 11, 2013, 4:25 PM
  35. It gets harder to find cheerful people. I’ll look for some among those who ignore the news.

Posted by morristownmemos by Ronnie Hammer | August 11, 2013, 4:56 PM
  36. Dee Dee you are so beautiful !!

Posted by willowdot21 | August 11, 2013, 6:50 PM
  37. DeDe, you are so, so wise. And that picture illustrates your point perfectly. You two look beautiful and happy!

Posted by meowmeowmans | August 11, 2013, 9:05 PM
  38. Always love you posts and the photos are the best!

Posted by Moxie Reviewsโ„ข (@MoxieReviews) | August 11, 2013, 9:10 PM
  39. DeDe you are so right! a smile goes a long way and it costs nothing and uses less muscles than a frown ๐Ÿ™‚
    Beautiful pictures..have a great day hugs Fozziemum x

Posted by fozziemum | August 11, 2013, 9:11 PM
  40. That’s just a great Monday boost… ^_^

Posted by LifeOfBun | August 12, 2013, 6:03 AM
  41. now that is the absolute truth Miss DeDe…I help Mom and Dad smile all the time and they are always laffing with their friends

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | August 12, 2013, 11:50 AM
  42. Aww, I love the picture, smiling from ear to ear. Great post DeDe. Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | August 17, 2013, 3:29 PM
  43. Guud Advice DeeDee~~ Our Compaq laptop iz bery sick n Mum had to go to da bac-up Acer n it iz so slow. Mum haz bin cursn n so upset; me go out in Condo til she calmz down. She iz a bit bettur now n let me on here to paw a few reepliez to our furendz!!
    So if we not around it iz cause we iz runnin da slowest puter in da werld…
    Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | August 18, 2013, 2:33 PM
  44. What a happy couple. So gorgeous! You two make me smile ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | August 31, 2013, 4:28 AM

โ€ชIโ€™m watching you and I donโ€™t like what I see. โ€ฌ-Hissy Fit Jones #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #caturday #catstagram #catsofinstagram