DeDe- Listen to Yourself!

Oh Dog! DeDe here with another tip to look and feel your best!

056

It’s important to listen to your inner voice. After all, it’s there for a reason!

This week’s tip: Listen to yourself.

Have you ever found yourself putting off completing a task, only to learn later it was a good thing you did put it off?

Like a few days ago when Jen got a call, and instead of talking and driving, she pulled over. She doesn’t always do that. Good thing she did this time, though, because once she got back on the road she saw a dog. Would she have noticed if she’d been jabbering away?

I don’t understand all that my inner voice has to teach me, but I know that it’s real, and I know that when I don’t listen, I usually regret it.

What does that have to do with beauty? Everything! Trusting one’s inner voice leads to a more relaxed, calm person. And relaxed people are more attractive.

So practice listening to what your inner voice has to tell you, and see if it doesn’t your life more pleasant.

My inner voice is telling me if I keep staring, you'll share a bite.

Sure, you want me to go, but my inner voice is telling me to stay.

And remember to never leave home without this essential beauty product- a smile!

29 thoughts on “DeDe- Listen to Yourself!

1. I always hear on my gut feeling. I think if all humans would do this too we had not so much mischief :o) Have a great Sunday dear DeDe

Posted by easyweimaraner | September 1, 2013, 7:27 AM
  2. You are such a smart girl, DeDe. Sometimes Mom calls my inner voice the jackasses in my head. Same thing, right?

Love and licks,
    cCupcake

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 1, 2013, 7:31 AM
  3. “It’s there for a reason” Yes DeDe! I totally agree with you! Humans sometimes forget to listen to there inner voice and try to do opposite, but they should be listen to it because it has a reason!
    Have a lovely Sunday, DeDe! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 1, 2013, 7:38 AM
  4. yep litsten to your inner self is so important!xx SPeedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | September 1, 2013, 7:40 AM
  5. I agree with you lovely Dede, you looks so nice, kisses and love, nia

Posted by niasunset | September 1, 2013, 7:45 AM
  6. Excellent (as always) advice DeDe……I have learned these many years to trust my “inner cat” – I’ve not let myself down or been disappointed yet! Happy Sunday!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | September 1, 2013, 7:50 AM
  7. Listen to yourself is great advice and something I haven’t been doing much of lately and now I’ve gone and gotten myself all sickly… next time if I listen to myself (or listen to my body) I’ll know when to slow down!

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | September 1, 2013, 8:07 AM
  8. Very good advice today….

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Posted by HH and the Boys | September 1, 2013, 9:28 AM
  9. Great advice DeDe if my inner voice which is oddly in your gut tells me something I listen…it has never let me down and has kept me from trouble and danger many times 🙂 Have a great day sweet one hugsFozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | September 1, 2013, 9:49 AM
  10. DeDe is the clever one, isn’t she?
    Like always great advice, thank you

Posted by agatapokutycka | September 1, 2013, 10:05 AM
  11. DeDe is very cute.

B2B.

Posted by Buddy2Blogger | September 1, 2013, 11:10 AM
  12. Reblogged this on Sherlockian's Blog and commented:
    Solid advice from DeDe.

Posted by Buddy2Blogger | September 1, 2013, 11:10 AM
  13. We are The Feline Congingent and we agree with this post. We tell our GirlHuman and ManHuman to not just listen to themselves, but to listen to our purrs as well! They are therapeutic!

Purrs & Headbonks,
    The Feline Contingent
    (Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon

Posted by Debby Hanoka | September 1, 2013, 12:34 PM
  14. My inner voice is telling me to go to bed and stay there!

Posted by Russell Smith | September 1, 2013, 1:33 PM
  15. I’ve been taking your advice and never leaving my house without a smile. I’ve also been noticing how many people frown or look angry.

Sometimes i have to force myself to listen to my inner voice. It’s usual is that I don’t want to do something and that voice is saying to do it. I’m usually better for it.

Posted by BJ Pup | September 1, 2013, 4:35 PM
  16. I love you De De!!

Posted by willowdot21 | September 1, 2013, 6:25 PM
  17. great advice…

Posted by hugmamma | September 1, 2013, 7:01 PM
  18. DeDe, how did get to be so smart? 😉

Posted by The Island Cats | September 1, 2013, 8:01 PM
  19. You made me SMILE De-De….Your a Beautiful Doggie!! WE’S WUV YOU! *Author, Catherine Lyon* 🙂

Posted by Author Catherine Townsend-Lyon | September 1, 2013, 8:58 PM
  20. Aww, you sweet woofie! Who couldn’t smile when they look at you??

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | September 2, 2013, 3:06 AM