Like Treat Maze Toys? I’m Reviewing the BEST One!

Friend and fellow blogger Baby Patches has a cool online store called Nip and Bones.

She asked me to review a couple of cool items. Today I’m going to talk about the orbee-tuff mazee from Planet Dog, an interactive brain teaser for long-lasting play.

This is the orbee tuff mazee toy by Planet Dog

This is the orbee tuff mazee toy by Planet Dog

I’m a pretty smart dog, so I like maze toys. The best part is that when I play, I get cookies!

But of all the treat maze toys I’ve tried, both Jen and I like this one the best.

Oh Dog! I know what's coming next! COOKIES!

Oh Dog! I know what’s coming next! COOKIES!

I like it because while the maze is challenging, it’s not so much that the treats get hung up inside.

Jen likes it because this toy is easy to clean. She soaks it in soapy water, then rinses and air dries.

The only downside to the orbee-tuff mazee? Sometimes it can be difficult to find. Seems I’ve knocked that toy everywhere possible in this house!

Here’s the link to two videos of me with my toy. For some reason I had trouble getting them to upload.

Fun With My Treat Maze Toy

I‘m Testing the Orbee-Tuff Mazee

If YOU want to have your own orbee-tuff mazee, check it out at Nip and Bones.

Disclaimer: I was given the orbee-tuff mazer to use in return for this review.

22 thoughts on “Like Treat Maze Toys? I’m Reviewing the BEST One!

1. I need to get the Mazee for my dogs! That looks awesome!

Posted by batpoopcrazy | September 13, 2013, 7:50 AM
  2. My sister likes those, for me it is too much work. I prefer just having the food handed to me.

Posted by Emmadog | September 13, 2013, 10:16 AM
  3. I’ve never had one of those toys… Hey, Mama, what happened to our kong?

Posted by Kuruk | September 13, 2013, 10:22 AM
  4. Wow! This Mazee looks fun! I love playing balls, too especially if it has something in! You are lovely on both videos a Rumpy!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 13, 2013, 11:06 AM
  5. Great to know, thanks!

Posted by raisingdaisy | September 13, 2013, 12:07 PM
  6. I wonder if they make a maze toy for kitties? I give my kitties fresh catnip from my herbarium! They love it!

Posted by Russell Smith | September 13, 2013, 12:12 PM
  7. Looks like just right amount of fun for you Rumpy,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | September 13, 2013, 12:28 PM
  8. Hey, those look really fun! I’m going to keep an eye out for a few for my crew 🙂 Thanks for the review Rumpy and have a great weekend!

Posted by The Lonely Dogs | September 13, 2013, 2:15 PM
  9. Hmmm… I have an “interactive brain teaser,” too, but I just call mine the peep. Yours, however, seems to an upgraded version. Bet your “interactive brain teaser” plays with you when YOU want and doesn’t go off in the car and leave you alone all day. MOUSES!

Purrs,
    Nissy

Posted by Nerissa's Life | September 13, 2013, 2:19 PM
  10. That looks like a blast!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | September 13, 2013, 2:52 PM
  11. OMD what a FUN thingy THAT is.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | September 13, 2013, 3:30 PM
  12. That toy looks like so much fun! I’m not sure which of my dogs will figure it out first, Maya or Pierson?

Posted by ILoveDogs | September 13, 2013, 3:55 PM
  13. I love maze toys and IQ treat toys! That looks like fun! Cookies! Yum!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 13, 2013, 4:15 PM
  14. We love treat maze toys! Looks like fun!

Posted by Diane @ To Dog With Love | September 13, 2013, 4:38 PM
  15. Okay, we’re gonna be honest. We hate treat maze toys. We have a few of them but we don’t like working for treats. But you sure look like you’re having fun with yours!

Posted by The Island Cats | September 13, 2013, 8:24 PM
  16. That looks fun!! What does the kat think of it?

Posted by hairballexpress | September 13, 2013, 11:01 PM
  17. What a wonderful life you have, Rumpy – wonderful! 🙂

And yes, you are a smart dog.

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | September 14, 2013, 12:24 AM
  18. Hi Jenny!

It’s me again, Tammy the Marketing Coordinator at The Uncommon Dog. We just finished another informative info-graphic that I thought you might be interested in. It’s titled “How Dogs Became Our Best Friends!”.

If you love dogs, like we do, then you’ll love this story. Recent scientific breakthroughs have increased our understanding about how dogs have come to play such an integral part of our daily lives. This fun and engaging info-graphic tells that story in a way that we hope makes it accessible and interesting to everyone.

If you would like to share this info-graphic with your readers, please feel free to do so. You can find the info-graphic here: http://www.theuncommondog.com/how-dogs-became-our-best-friends.aspx Again, all we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog.com, in some way, from your post.

Also, definitely let me know if you do decide to post it because we’d be happy to spread the word again about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages.

If you’d like your e-mail removed from our mailing list, please let us know.

Big Tail Wag!
    Tammy Sexton
    Marketing Coordinator

Posted by Tammy Sexton | September 14, 2013, 3:11 AM
  19. OMG I subscribed to your channel Rumpy.. heehee! Handsome playful dog, makes me happy seeing you be silly!

Posted by LifeOfBun | September 14, 2013, 2:44 PM