pets, Wordless Wednesday

Weirdo Wednesday: Nothin’ Normal ‘Bout Rumpy!

028

Rumpy and Chicken!

024

Rumpy and DeDe!

009

Rumpy with his kitties- Little Girl, Bubba, and June Buggie

011

Everybody loves Rumpy!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

33 thoughts on “Weirdo Wednesday: Nothin’ Normal ‘Bout Rumpy!

1. We love Rumpy!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | September 18, 2013, 5:40 AM
  2. Well OF COURSE everybody loves you Rumpy!!! What’s not to love???!!!!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | September 18, 2013, 5:47 AM
  3. Of course everyone loves Rumpy – just look at that face! How can you not love Rumpy when he gives those puppy dog eyes!!

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | September 18, 2013, 5:50 AM
  4. All our family are love you and your family, Rumpy!!! Great pictures!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 18, 2013, 6:09 AM
  5. Is it possible not to love you dear Rumpy 🙂 I love you too, but all of you too 🙂 Thanks and Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | September 18, 2013, 6:31 AM
  6. Everybody does love Rumpy …. and with good reason. He’s a lovable guy. Thanks for the sweet pics.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | September 18, 2013, 6:39 AM
  7. You poor pup! I used to have three kitties, now I have two and they keep my paws full!

Posted by Emmadog | September 18, 2013, 6:45 AM
  8. When people say ‘normal’, I usually hear ‘boring’!

Posted by Clowie | September 18, 2013, 6:55 AM
  9. Yeah, me too 🙂 Pawkisses 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | September 18, 2013, 7:06 AM
  10. ❤ Rumpy!

Posted by batpoopcrazy | September 18, 2013, 8:09 AM
  11. I love Rumpy and I love the picture of him mixing it up with the kitties. I love it when cats and dogs are friends. My two have learned to accept my mom’s dog, Ashes who is quite elderly (18 y.o.!) They are having difficulty with my mom’s cat, Hera who is a mainecoon.

Posted by Russell Smith | September 18, 2013, 8:17 AM
  12. Rumpy, you are simply ADORABLE!

Posted by kolytyi | September 18, 2013, 10:39 AM
  13. What a popular guy! Rumpy and Cupcake! Yay!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 18, 2013, 12:34 PM
  14. We love you, Rumpy xx. From BriniZozi the SurreyUK Boxer dogs xx.

Posted by shacklefordlb | September 18, 2013, 2:45 PM
  15. Love all around!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | September 18, 2013, 2:55 PM
  16. It’s true! EVERYbody loves Rumpy! We know WE do! 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | September 18, 2013, 3:00 PM
  17. Rumpy you’re not weird, your a pawesome Mal! Wooooooowoooooooooo!

Posted by Kuruk | September 18, 2013, 3:34 PM
  18. Love Rumpy and pals!

Posted by Mahogany BoingyDog Gamble | September 18, 2013, 8:26 PM
  19. Hello Rumpy Dog & Kittys….
    I too LUV you! And I just went and checked out your Awesome About.me page….Your a ROCK STAR! I have my Author Bio there, some come by and check my page! http://about.me/AuthorCatherineLyon

Posted by Author Catherine Townsend-Lyon | September 18, 2013, 10:04 PM
  20. and why not we think you’re pretty fine too!xx Speedy and Rachel

Posted by speedyrabbit | September 19, 2013, 11:37 AM
  21. Hey!!! Alaskan Malamute is my favourite!!! So glad I find your blog^^

Posted by •*´RollyDolly`*• (@agnes6060) | September 23, 2013, 1:21 AM
  22. We love you too Rumpy!

Posted by Misaki | September 26, 2013, 11:14 AM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram