Rumpydog: Secrets Revealed!!!!

Roving Reporter June Buggie here with News You Can’t Use….. but you want just the same.

050

Everybody wants to know the deep, intimate secrets of heartthrob Rumpydog, so today I have an exclusive scoop on a secret that will knock your socks off!!!!!

Who? Me????

Who? Me????

Everyone thinks Rumpy looks like a big ole’ teddy bear and imagine him snuggled up next to them while they sleep.

But nothing could be further from the truth!

*audible gasps*

It’s true. Rumpy loves to lick Jen’s face…. and her hands when they have something tasty on them…… but he does NOT like to be hugged and he does NOT cuddle. If Jen lies beside him on the bed, Rumpydog MOVES AWAY!!!!

I KNEW it!

I KNEW it!

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen….. and dogs….. and cats….. another preconceived notion about a cute animal blown out of the water!

41 thoughts on “Rumpydog: Secrets Revealed!!!!

1. Aw, Rumpy! A cuddle would be so lovely x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | October 15, 2013, 5:44 AM
  2. My dog is the same. If he wants attention, he comes to me and hugs me. If I go to him first, he glares and gets up and leaves. My old mutt is 18 and the older he gets, the moodier he gets!

Posted by grannyK | October 15, 2013, 6:04 AM
  3. You have such an innocent face. No one would ever guess. We’ll just pretend June Buggie didn’t reveal that little piece of information! If we send you a virtual cuddle, would that be OK? If not, then June Buggie has our permission to give you the Thunderpaw. (just kidding!)

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | October 15, 2013, 6:04 AM
  4. Awwww *gasps* Noah is so fluffy everyone thinks he is cuddly too but he just wants to dash around everywhere and play!

~ Amy

Posted by hutchagoodlife | October 15, 2013, 6:09 AM
  5. Shock, Horror, Probe! That’s a tad ungalant dear Rumpy but guess you need your space 😉

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 15, 2013, 6:12 AM
  6. There you go 🙂 it’s a personal space issue that a lot of pups have ..Forrest is fine with lying next to him..until he has had enough then you get the kybosh,he does not like being cuddled firmly,he is a gentle soul and we respect his personal space when he wants it.Doc is more snuggly but also has times he wants to be left alone..as we all do…neither of the boys care if the cats snuggle…:)

Posted by fozziemum | October 15, 2013, 6:20 AM
  7. You should have started off with “Spoiler Alert!”

Posted by Charles Huss | October 15, 2013, 6:23 AM
  8. Gasp! Next you’ll be telling us that Rumpy doesn’t like dog cookie treats.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 15, 2013, 6:25 AM
  9. I’m going to take this information under consideration, but since it comes from a cat I tend to believe it may be false or exaggerated!

Posted by Emmadog | October 15, 2013, 6:56 AM
  10. Depends who wants to cuddle perhaps 🙂

Posted by Traveling Cats | October 15, 2013, 7:28 AM
  11. Oh boy. I’m so going to have to keep a closer look at my laptop. If the cats see this, they may try to tell my secrets. Oh NO! XOXO – Bacon

Posted by PigLove | October 15, 2013, 8:26 AM
  12. Oh no! Please tell me the cats like cuddles…or one of them…

Posted by peacelovenwhiskers | October 15, 2013, 8:41 AM
  13. Hai June Buggie!!! *waving*
    I understand Rumpy! Me too, if mom lies beside me wherever I am, I move away immediately!!! I hate getting hugged and cuddle, either! You like them, June Biggie?

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 15, 2013, 8:42 AM
  14. WE are STUNNED!! Are you just yankin our walking strings about this???

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | October 15, 2013, 9:33 AM
  15. LOL awesome blog

Posted by faithrivada | October 15, 2013, 10:03 AM
  16. Oh Rumpy, I hear ya! I only cuddle with Mama, for a little bit, unless I want to sleep. Nalle, however, is a big teddy bear (that’s what her name means) and cuddle bug, and she also likes to lick! Wooooowooooooo!

Posted by Kuruk | October 15, 2013, 10:21 AM
  17. Say it ain’t so!

Posted by Chocky Quinones | October 15, 2013, 11:46 AM
  18. I’ll bet what he lacks in cuddles he makes up for in dance moves!

Posted by durhampa | October 15, 2013, 12:12 PM
  19. Maybe he gets too hot? Other wise I just can’t imagine it.

Posted by wigglebuttryker | October 15, 2013, 12:28 PM
  20. Of course, lots of dogs don’t like to cuddle. I imagine Rumpy just wants to make sure Jen gets the best view of him. After all, it’s hard to see how handsome he is if someone is slobbering all over him. 🙂

Posted by somethingwagging | October 15, 2013, 12:58 PM
  21. G-A-S-P! Horror of horrors. We can’t believe Rumpy isn’t cuddly. Are you sure you don’t have him confused with another dog, June Buggie? No? sigh. You’ve burst our bubbles. WE’ll have to go see if we can snag a treat to help us recover.

Posted by jansfunnyfarm | October 15, 2013, 2:31 PM
  22. Can this be true! I’m flabbergasted! Cuddling is the most fun I have all day!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 15, 2013, 3:29 PM
  23. Wow, the things you learn about your friends! Who would’ve guessed???

Posted by meowmeowmans | October 15, 2013, 4:34 PM
  24. June Buggie, disclosing secrets could be thought of as bullying and from the look of things Rumpy is way bigger than you. Rumpy just shows his love for Jen in other ways.

BJ is getting less cuddly as he’s gotten older. Just let him hear thunder, and he’s on my lap squeezing as close as her could. I have to admit, I’m not sorry that there is thunder.

Posted by whydowepaythem | October 15, 2013, 5:55 PM
  25. LOL! My Sephi hated to share the bed or couch with me too. Sometimes she wanted hugs but most of the time she just tolerated them. See, if you’re going to be my dog, you have to tolerate hugs and kisses on the nose.

Posted by ILoveDogs | October 15, 2013, 6:04 PM
  26. Hear! Hear! Let’s have more in depth investigative reporting from June Buggie!

Posted by kanzensakura | October 15, 2013, 6:47 PM
  27. Oh, but he looks so cute, sweet and cuddly sweet June Buggie. Since you have told a secret on sweet Rumpy you better watch out what he says when he posts. : ) He may know some secrets about you he is waiting to tell. Do you like to cuddle? Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | October 15, 2013, 10:54 PM
  28. Sounds like my dog! He looks like an adorable little lap dog, but try to cuddle up to him and he can get vicious!

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | October 15, 2013, 11:00 PM
  29. Typists cairn is exactly the same, so long as he is being touched on his terms he is happy! Her collie generally curls up on top of her in an evening and cuddles as close as he can get!

Posted by Basil | October 16, 2013, 5:09 AM
  30. I never knew that Rumpy does not like to be hugged. Any more amazing revelations? 🙂

Posted by Bassa's Blog | October 17, 2013, 2:10 AM
  31. I once asked Jen if Rumpy liked to be kissed!! 🙂 At least you lick Jen’s hands when they taste good!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | October 17, 2013, 3:50 PM
  32. sounds like a true Northern Breed woofie to us

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 19, 2013, 8:00 PM

1. Pingback: Rumpydog: Secrets Revealed!!!! | Catgurl40's Blog - October 15, 2013

‪Good morning from Bubba Cat #catsofinstagram #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofig #gingercat #eldercat