Happy Fall, Ya’ll!

Ah! Finally, some fall weather in the Deep South!

sleepover 004

DeDe loves fall weather too!

It’s cool outside this morning. The high temperature for today and tomorrow is only in the 60’s Fahrenheit.

This is an Arctic Dog’s dream come true!

012

Nothing like enjoying some time out in the crisp fall air!

And the best part? Jen is off today to share it with me! YAY!

What are YOUR plans for this weekend?

sleepover 046

What are YOU doing this weekend?

44 thoughts on “Happy Fall, Ya’ll!

1. Happy Fall to you too! We love Fall!

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | October 25, 2013, 6:03 AM
  2. Reblogged this on Fabulous fashions & Amazing discounts.

Posted by haideeab74 | October 25, 2013, 6:08 AM
  3. Happy Fall to you all, dear Rumpy, kisses and love, nia

Posted by niasunset | October 25, 2013, 6:19 AM
  4. Round here, winter’s in the wings. Argh.

Posted by Teepee12 | October 25, 2013, 6:24 AM
  5. We love our cooler weather too, it is in the 40’s, which is great. Hope to get out a bit and enjoy the weather.

Posted by Emmadog | October 25, 2013, 6:40 AM
  6. running in the woods with her and the new DogGone Dog

Posted by LizabethJoy | October 25, 2013, 6:40 AM
  7. Isn’t it great Rumpy? Down to 59* here this morning and we’re loving it

Posted by Gizmo | October 25, 2013, 7:08 AM
  8. We are finally seeing some cool weather here in Florida too. This is my favorite time of year when it is a little cool in the morning and just slightly warm in the afternoon. The cats like it too. They seem to get more frisky in the cooler weather.

We are having a cookout tomorrow afternoon with several friends. It should be fun.

Posted by Charles Huss | October 25, 2013, 7:08 AM
  9. I love fall weather, too because it’s good temperature for a walk! Oh DeDe! *giggles*

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 25, 2013, 7:21 AM
  10. DeDe! Hide those girly parts! LOL Temps have dropped her in Delaware as well. Actually had frost on the grass and my truck this morning. Almost fell walking Titan. Whoops! 🙂

Posted by Bren | October 25, 2013, 7:21 AM
  11. I think I will do the same like DeDE :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 25, 2013, 7:26 AM
  12. TGIF Yay! Have a good time with Jen. This is the kind of day you love – cool weather and having Jen home. Er, in reverse order.

Posted by BJ Pup | October 25, 2013, 7:39 AM
  13. It’s gotten colder up here in PA. Only in the 50’s. Ouch!

Posted by Russell Smith | October 25, 2013, 7:40 AM
  14. Cooler weather – finally! Molly has been charged and ready to romp with 50’s at night…we get out early/later as it’s still 80 during the day…but YEA! Enjoy the fine weather and Jen! (You handsome pup, you!)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 25, 2013, 8:25 AM
  15. ha ha – the look on your face says it all. YES – cooler weather. For me it’s good snuggle weather.

Posted by mariodacat | October 25, 2013, 8:26 AM
  16. Wooohoooowoooooo Rumpy! We are right there with you! The crisp air is so pawesome, it makes me want to run, run, run! Wooooooowoooooooooooooo
    p.s. Mama says you are so cute she wants to steal you! (but she wouldn’t really cuz you wuvwuvwuv Jen!)

Posted by Kuruk | October 25, 2013, 10:06 AM
  17. It got down to the 30s overnight here in Greenville (upstate) SC and its still chilly out in the yard cuz there’s a pretty good breeze.

Posted by The Golden Life | October 25, 2013, 10:54 AM
  18. Hope you have a FABULOUS day with Jen. It’s cool and rainy here in southeast Alaska. It doesn’t keep us from going out every day, though. Waiting (somewhat patiently) for the first snow. Then the REAL fun begins. Happy weekend to you!

Posted by durhampa | October 25, 2013, 11:16 AM
  19. Aww I bet you’re totally in your element again Rumpy without all that crazy warm weather. ^_^

Posted by LifeOfBun | October 25, 2013, 11:29 AM
  20. sounds like you’re in for some fun,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | October 25, 2013, 11:33 AM
  21. We plan to try to find someplace warm to curl up. Our cold hit a couple of nights ago.

Posted by jansfunnyfarm | October 25, 2013, 11:48 AM
  22. Brrrrr from central Alabama!

Posted by Catwoods | October 25, 2013, 1:20 PM
  23. Very cool and you both have a relaxing day.

Posted by digitalgranny | October 25, 2013, 2:03 PM
  24. I guess I’m an anti-Malamute because I can’t seem to get warm. If I didn’t have 3 dogs to cuddle up to, I’d probably never get out of bed.

Glad you’re enjoying the cooler temps Rumpy. Hope you have a great, long weekend.

Posted by somethingwagging | October 25, 2013, 2:14 PM
  25. awwww Rumpers…you and DeDe look so dang happy! *smoochies* Savannah

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 25, 2013, 5:14 PM
  26. We’re glad you’re getting some fall like weather now. Up here in the north, it’s darn right chilly! And there was snow! Oh not enough to make a difference, thank cod.

Posted by The Island Cats | October 25, 2013, 6:13 PM
  27. We’re planning to work on growing our winter coats so we can go outside even when it’s colder. We’re glad you’re finally getting some weather that matches your furry coat. We thought that was a big bowl of watermelons in the background, but now we see one of the kitties enjoying a nap. MOL

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | October 26, 2013, 4:59 AM
  28. Naptime, dude. And catnip.

Shrimp

Posted by hairballexpress | October 28, 2013, 12:30 AM
  29. Happy Fall? Jude is here!

Posted by Shiva & Jaya | October 28, 2013, 4:14 AM

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram