pets, Product Reviews

This Week’s Gift Ideas- Bathing and Butts!

And we’re back with more wacky, wicked, or just plain weird holiday gift ideas!

First up, Agata Pokutycka at Bark Time found this interesting toy.

Dirty Dogs

This toy allows your young child to bathe the dirty dogs over and over again.

Here’s the pitch: Delight your child with these fun Dirty Dogs bath toys. The soft and squishy dogs need a bath. They have magic ink dirt that disappears in warm bath water so they get clean with your child. The dogs are also water squirters, so be warned!

Well this is one dog that does NOT want the next generation of children wanting to bathe us dogs all the time!

For those of you with a lover of cats in your life, I offer this salt and pepper shaker set.

salt pepper shaker

The Cats Ass Salt and Pepper Shaker Set…. Really?

I suppose these are for decorative purposes only. I don’t know that I could actually use them.

And here’s a magnet set that only a cat lover could appreciate.

The Cat Butts magnet set- for true cat lovers!

The Cat Butts magnet set- for true cat lovers!

You get a bonus hairball magnet with the set. But if it’s all about cat butts, shouldn’t it be a bonus turd instead?

Have YOU found any fun gift ideas to share? Send your photos to rumpysanta at gmail dot com, and I’ll post your finds too!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

22 thoughts on “This Week’s Gift Ideas- Bathing and Butts!

1. I suspect since the dogs love sniffing cat butt so much, these cat-centric ideas would be ideal for the dogs themselves!

Posted by Amy Shojai, CABC (@amyshojai) | November 30, 2013, 7:48 AM
  2. The bathing dogs would be the “perfect” gift for me… but hey, the cat magnets are funny , you can use it for non-important messages LOL

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 30, 2013, 7:49 AM
  3. Gift giving puts the “T” back in tacky. Too funny, Rumpy.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | November 30, 2013, 8:11 AM
  4. lol, omg… these would make great gag gifts!!! esp the cat ones! i think the dirty dogs is pretty cute. thanks for the fun post rumpy!!

Posted by The Paw Report | November 30, 2013, 8:33 AM
  5. also, i’ve come across some weird gift things on amazon.com thanks to this Tumblr I follow.. will email you some finds, lol.

Posted by The Paw Report | November 30, 2013, 8:35 AM
  6. I used to have a t shirt that had 6 cats frontal view on the front and the same cats with the butt view on the back. Loved that t shirt!

Posted by katecrimmins | November 30, 2013, 8:36 AM
  7. hahaha! OMG to the salt and pepper shaker! It would be an interesting gag sort of gift I suppose! As far as the magnets go, I kinda like them……is that odd? LOL 😉

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | November 30, 2013, 9:56 AM
  8. How fun! Love those dirty dogs..!

Posted by FiveSibesMom | November 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
  9. The rub-a-dub dog bath toy looks like fun! 🙂

Posted by ILoveDogs | November 30, 2013, 4:22 PM
  10. I want the bonus turd.

Posted by Bongo | November 30, 2013, 6:24 PM
  11. Those ‘The Cats Ass salt and pepper shaker set’ is interesting! Just curious about why cat butts are featured stuffs like the set and magnets?

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 30, 2013, 10:07 PM
  12. hehehe love it!xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | December 1, 2013, 1:14 AM
  13. The Creature would love the dirty dogs…. Then she’d want dirty kats… Then she’d decide I’M a dirty kat!! I DON’T THINK SO!

Posted by hairballexpress | December 1, 2013, 2:29 AM
  14. Ummm…there is something just “wrong” with those salt and pepper shakers as well as that magnet…embarrassing for felines.

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | December 2, 2013, 10:11 AM
  15. I like this series you come up with… there is so many silly things out there… sometimes I really wonder how people come up with this ideas…

Posted by agatapokutycka | December 2, 2013, 4:08 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram