pets, Product Reviews

Gift Ideas: Here’s the Holiday Poop!

Christmas is filled with joy, love, magic and…… poop!

That’s right! There are all sorts of pooping toys to share the love of the holidays!

There are pooping reindeer.

from candywarehouse.com

from candywarehouse.com

Pooping Santas.

from funnycoolstuff.com

from funnycoolstuff.com

But, as cute as those are, they are no match for this wickedly awesome game!

sold everywhere, including Walmart.com

sold everywhere, including Walmart.com

My explanation could not do this game justice. So watch this cool video I found on Youtube!

May your holidays be merry and bright…… and full of poop!

20 thoughts on “Gift Ideas: Here’s the Holiday Poop!

1. HAHAHAHA…..my Mom got my Dad a pooping reindeer some years ago as a fun present – it’s tucked away in Dad’s dresser drawer and he’s never even “played” with it! Kill-joy…..!!

Holiday Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 14, 2013, 5:32 AM
  2. πŸ˜† Hahaha… we LOVE your gift ideas!! πŸ˜† Especially the Doggie Doo! Ooh… seeing him poop in slow motion was cool!! πŸ˜‰ We must order this immediately… as a Christmas present for our humans… can’t wait to see their faces… πŸ˜‰

xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | December 14, 2013, 5:37 AM
  3. We cats don’t have to buy toys, we just squat and go. It humors the humans every time especially when we poop over the edge of the box.

Posted by katecrimmins | December 14, 2013, 7:19 AM
  4. We don’t need those because the wabbits hop by our place and leave these tasty round balls all over on the snow. It is free and first come first serve but Mom doesn’t like us to indulge.

Posted by Emmadog | December 14, 2013, 7:30 AM
  5. Pooping reindeer is cute! Mom has seen it sold in Japan, too! But not all people understand the joke “Oh Deer” though…Pooping santa is….hmmm….looks a little real….*hiding my eyes with paws*
    The last one, pooping dog is so funny! BOL! His poop is huge!

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 14, 2013, 7:45 AM
  6. That sounds like the perfect gift for me LOL

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 14, 2013, 8:55 AM
  7. WE have a Pooping SNOWFreak on our hill.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | December 14, 2013, 8:58 AM
  8. Bwahahahahaha! That’s hysterical!

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 14, 2013, 5:01 PM
  9. Mwahahahaha!! Now I’m pooped!!! I’ve seen it all! :))))

Posted by Austin Towers | December 14, 2013, 5:45 PM
  10. I loved them alllll πŸ™‚ Thanks and Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | December 14, 2013, 6:03 PM
  11. OMD! That is too funny!!! πŸ˜€

Posted by ILoveDogs | December 15, 2013, 12:00 PM

Little Girl insists my office chair is hers. I’ll have to break down and get a chair for me. #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #caturday #cats #blackcat #housepanther #IWantMyChairBack