Oh Dog! I am So Excited!

Oh Dog! I am so excited!

054

What? It’s Friday AND I’m the Furry Friend of the Week too?

I am the Furry Friend of the Week at I Iz Noodles the Cat!

Go check me out and don’t forget to say hello!

Oh, and you can find out how YOU can be Furry Friend of the Week too!

24 thoughts on “Oh Dog! I am So Excited!

1. Good meowing pal – it was nice to see your smiling face this morning. We’ll head over and check out Furry Friend Of The Week now.

Posted by mariodacat | January 10, 2014, 5:42 AM
  2. What a gorgeous photo of you!

Woofs,
    Tommy

Posted by The Poupounette Gang | January 10, 2014, 5:56 AM
  3. We must away and have a peek…BTW Squeee over those tootsie furs!!!! hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | January 10, 2014, 5:58 AM
  4. Great pics and interview Rumpy! πŸ™‚

Posted by fozziemum | January 10, 2014, 6:01 AM
  5. Congratulations my friend – way to go! XOXO – Bacon

Posted by PigLove | January 10, 2014, 7:26 AM
  6. Wow! great post!!! You, DeDe and June Buggie look so gorgeous! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 10, 2014, 9:06 AM
  7. CONGRATULATIONS… THAT is super grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | January 10, 2014, 9:42 AM
  8. You are just too cute Rump! I love your smile. I hope you and the fam and the human have a great weekend. (”’)(”’) PAWS UP!

Posted by Trish Hetherington | January 10, 2014, 10:17 AM
  9. Woo Hoo!!! That’s a great post over there. You deserve lots of highlights like that.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | January 10, 2014, 10:25 AM
  10. its friday Rumpy!!!!

Posted by Audrey May Fluffington | January 10, 2014, 10:39 AM
  11. That was a great post sweet Rumpy. Congratulations on being pet of the week. Love this picture it show your adorable face very well. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | January 10, 2014, 11:14 AM
  12. I will visit that blog immediately, Rumpy!

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 10, 2014, 11:43 AM
  13. You’re the PERFECT furry friend of the week. No! The month! No! The YEAR!!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | January 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
  14. That is so cool!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | January 10, 2014, 12:57 PM
  15. Yay!! Congrats for being furry friend of the week! I have no idea what that that is but I am headed over to check it out right now!!! BOL!
    ((husky hugz))

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | January 10, 2014, 2:44 PM
  16. Great post, sweet Rumpy! πŸ™‚ xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | January 10, 2014, 2:50 PM
  17. Love that photo of you, Rumpy! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

Posted by ScottieMom | January 10, 2014, 8:43 PM
  18. Good job!!β™₯

Posted by hairballexpress | January 11, 2014, 2:26 AM
  19. Congratuulations, Rumpy! We are proud of you, and will go check out Noodles’ post about you now! πŸ™‚

Hugs to you all.

Posted by meowmeowmans | January 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
  20. Super exciting

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | January 14, 2014, 10:57 AM

β€ͺI’m watching you and I don’t like what I see. ‬-Hissy Fit Jones #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #caturday #catstagram #catsofinstagram