Why is Rumpy Dog So Happy?

Why is this dog so happy?

Why is this dog so happy?

Because his liver enzyme levels were back to normal, so tomorrow he will have his teeth cleaned and tooth extracted. Hooray!

030

And because there are cookies in his future!

45 thoughts on “Why is Rumpy Dog So Happy?

1. The white cat in the background looks cute 🙂

Posted by YellowCable | March 6, 2014, 6:05 AM
  2. Woohoo!!! I’m glad that your liver level got normal, Rumpy!!! Good lucks with tomorrow’s teeth cleaning and tooth extract! your smile makes us happy! 🙂
    P.S I like the first picture which Malachi secretly looking at the camera! hee hee….

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 6, 2014, 6:09 AM
  3. I’m happy with you, Rumpy! I hope all goes well with your tooth and you can enjoy a giant moutain of cookies!

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 6, 2014, 6:16 AM
  4. Big toothy smiles here :)))

Posted by Austin Towers | March 6, 2014, 6:21 AM
  5. Hey! Good news! And I wish you all the best for tomorrow.

Posted by Renée de Bruin | March 6, 2014, 6:30 AM
  6. Love the good news and to see you smile!

Posted by puzzleblume | March 6, 2014, 6:31 AM
  7. Great news!

Posted by Craig Strachan | March 6, 2014, 6:42 AM
  8. Good! I’m glad everything worked out OK!

Posted by bitcodavid | March 6, 2014, 6:45 AM
  9. Wonderful, wonderful news – and great photo bomb too 🙂

Posted by savedbydogs | March 6, 2014, 7:05 AM
  10. Yay! Glad he gets to go to the dentist! So unusual to say that….

Posted by KDKH | March 6, 2014, 7:07 AM
  11. Good news. It is so nice when our fur children can be cared for in a way to help them. I just got the word my Silky terrier needs surgery on a cancerous tumor. This is always worrisome, but necessary. She is the happiest dog and no need to give her up until we try everything.

Posted by John W. Howell | March 6, 2014, 7:19 AM
  12. That’s great, Rumpy. After the surgery, you’ll probably get antibiotics and pain meds– and be able to get right back to having delicious cookies.

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | March 6, 2014, 8:11 AM
  13. Great news Rumpy!!! Best of luck with your dental! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | March 6, 2014, 8:14 AM
  14. Good going Rumpy. Good luck with the extraction. Not having a tooth ache will make you happier still. AND when that heals, having cookies will make you still happier. I sense a dance routine coming.

Posted by Hi folks. WooWoo | March 6, 2014, 9:09 AM
  15. Fantastic news Rumpy! I knew the vet would get you on track! Cheers!

Posted by stitchinstein | March 6, 2014, 9:28 AM
  16. I think its all about the cookies.

Posted by katecrimmins | March 6, 2014, 9:52 AM
  17. Glad to hear it Rumpy…….and you’re gonna feel SO MUCH better with that nasty tooth out of there too!!

Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | March 6, 2014, 9:54 AM
  18. That’s good news, Rumpy!

Posted by Clowie | March 6, 2014, 9:57 AM
  19. Oh rump! I was so happy when I read on fb that your levels are normal again! yay Rumpy!!!!!! Good luck with your tooth!

ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | March 6, 2014, 9:57 AM
  20. Hey, cats are cats. You can’t take a good picture of them unless they want you to 😉 Give Rumpy a big cookie from me

Posted by vetintrainin | March 6, 2014, 9:58 AM
  21. Awesome news! Best of luck with your dental!

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | March 6, 2014, 10:04 AM
  22. What a RELIEF!!!!! GO RUMPY!!!!! Paws crossed all the dental work goes smoothly and that you get tons of treats for your new healthy muff.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | March 6, 2014, 10:26 AM
  23. This is such great news! We’ll all be purring loudly for your dental to go well, especially the part about the yucky tooth! Be sure to ask for ice cream to go with those cookies!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | March 6, 2014, 11:07 AM
  24. Oh sweet little Rumpy, we’re so happy for you! Woo hoo! That’s really great news! 🙂 We wish you all the best for tomorrow, sweetie! Have a PURRFECT weekend! xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | March 6, 2014, 1:32 PM
  25. Yay! Great news!

Posted by Jackie | March 6, 2014, 2:01 PM
  26. Yay, Rumpy! Did you hear that? Cookies! Coming soon. Good luck tomorrow, buddy.

Love and licks and COOKIES,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 6, 2014, 3:48 PM
  27. I am so glad to hear this 🙂 Love you, nia

Posted by niasunset | March 6, 2014, 4:36 PM
  28. Great great great news, Rumpy!!!!!! 🙂

Posted by marina kanavaki | March 6, 2014, 4:41 PM
  29. Great news! I hope all goes well with his cleaning!

Posted by Jan K | March 6, 2014, 5:00 PM
  30. I love you Rumpy!!

Posted by willowdot21 | March 6, 2014, 5:26 PM
  31. Yay, Rumpy! You come home extra hungry.

Posted by Candace | March 6, 2014, 5:56 PM
  32. We know you will do fine with the dental Rumpy!

Posted by Brian | March 6, 2014, 6:01 PM
  33. That’s such great news, Rumpy! Good luck with the teef cleaning!

Posted by The Island Cats | March 6, 2014, 6:45 PM
  34. That is great news. happy tooth cleaning and then smiles and treats.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by The OP Pack | March 6, 2014, 7:30 PM
  35. I’m so glad! I’ve been hoping for a happy update.

Posted by paigeandspaniels | March 6, 2014, 8:52 PM
  36. Yay for happy liver!

Posted by Jana Rade | March 7, 2014, 1:12 AM
  37. Wahoooooooooooo!!! 🙂

Posted by VDHProductions | March 7, 2014, 2:25 AM
  38. That is super duper news Rumpy! Guess you won’t think so tomorrow at the vets though 😉

Posted by Animalcouriers | March 7, 2014, 2:46 AM
  39. Yow sweet Rumpy we are furinally back online n wanted to pop over wif best wishez n gentle ~~head rubz`~~ after da dental surgery…me n Mum hope ya iz reecoverin well tonite n will bee guud as new in a day or two…
    Much lub frum me Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum too xoxoxo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | March 7, 2014, 4:40 PM
  40. Delighted to hear this great news, Rumpy.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | March 8, 2014, 5:25 PM
  41. So glad to hear that you are doing well, Rumpy!

Posted by Russell Smith | March 8, 2014, 5:33 PM
  42. Great news Rumpy!! I can see the happiness in your eyes!

Posted by scoochyourpooch | March 10, 2014, 7:48 AM