June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Says……

a7xdu

Don't forget to vote for us today and every day for Best Cause Blog in the DogTime Petties Awards.

Don’t forget to vote for us today and every day for Best Cause Blog in the DogTime Petties Awards. Click here to vote.

26 thoughts on “June Buggie Says……

1. I’ve been voting! Love June Buggie’s advice!!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | July 12, 2014, 5:49 AM
  2. I voted mate,good luck,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | July 12, 2014, 5:51 AM
  3. Good advice!!! We’re voting for you every day!!!!

Sam and Pam

Posted by onespoiledcat | July 12, 2014, 5:59 AM
  4. Voted. I was able to vote before 24 hours lapsed.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | July 12, 2014, 6:16 AM
  5. Hi June Buggie! Great to hear your rants!We missed you and your rants!
    We voted for today! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 12, 2014, 7:31 AM
  6. Voted. 🙂

Posted by Nancy | July 12, 2014, 7:57 AM
  7. Catzowey! I has voted today on Caturday 🙂

Posted by Guido the Italian Kitty | July 12, 2014, 9:26 AM
  8. OurGirl is using the computer to vote and OurBoy can use his iPad. Now if only each of us had an iPhone or something, we could stuff the ballot box! Meow!! That means remember to vote every day…or maybe please send us catnip toys. 😀

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | July 12, 2014, 9:53 AM
  9. Voting again, boss!

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | July 12, 2014, 10:19 AM
  10. Headed off to vote now!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | July 12, 2014, 10:43 AM
  11. You are so right June Buggie! We voted!

Posted by Marty the Manx | July 12, 2014, 11:18 AM
  12. Done. Done. Done and done. 😉

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | July 13, 2014, 9:17 AM
  13. Well, yes, June Buggie … that’s very true! LOL!

We’ve been voting, and will continue to do so. 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 13, 2014, 7:59 PM
  14. Oh yeah – I love this!!

Posted by Paws4dCaws | July 16, 2014, 9:54 AM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram