A Heartfelt Thank You!

Voting for the DogTime Petties has now ended. *whew*

Click here to vote for Rumpydog for the Petties Best Cause Blog!

Thanks for all the votes! You ROCK!

The winners will be announced sometime in September. So, for now, we’ll bask in the glow of knowing we were a finalist.

A heartfelt thank you goes out to those of you who have supported us throughout this contest, and, indeed, throughout the life of this blog. It’s nice to know there are so many of you out there that are rooting for us. It’s like each of you giving me a virtual cookie.

Virtual cookies are nice, but I wouldn't mind having a real one!

Virtual cookies are nice, but I wouldn’t mind having a real one!

29 thoughts on “A Heartfelt Thank You!

1. I thought the same each time I voted -and figured you’d probably prefer real cookies! Or to be allowed to eat cat food 😉 Good luck buddy.

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | August 8, 2014, 5:16 AM
  2. Yay! Rumpy always feels like a winner to me. xo

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 8, 2014, 5:45 AM
  3. Fingers crossed – although you are a winner of our hearts anyway, Rumpy! 😉

Posted by marina kanavaki | August 8, 2014, 6:00 AM
  4. Rumpy I hope my daily voting was helpful and the Cookiesaurus will win!

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 8, 2014, 6:36 AM
  5. So glad we could help! Fingers and paws crossed for you!

Posted by raisingdaisy | August 8, 2014, 8:14 AM
  6. eating cookie you sent. i bet you win. lub you. hugs

Posted by Penny Brokaw | August 8, 2014, 8:50 AM
  7. We supported you and hope you get a real cookie or two today!

Posted by Marty the Manx | August 8, 2014, 9:28 AM
  8. Awww….I hope you’ll be the winner Rumpy….!!!!! *keepingmypawscrossed*

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 8, 2014, 9:49 AM
  9. My cats are collecting cat food for you! They think you are awesome and would be perfect if you were a cat! They also voted for you everyday. They would threaten to hack a hairball on the keyboard if I didn’t sign in.

Posted by katecrimmins | August 8, 2014, 9:51 AM
  10. I voted every day. I hope you win, but it won’t be for lack of trying!

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | August 8, 2014, 10:53 AM
  11. Hello gorgeous one 🙂 Have a good weekend everyone xx

Posted by mythreemoggies | August 8, 2014, 11:21 AM
  12. Friends need to support friends. Mom voted for you every day. I feel honored that you equated mom’s voting with a cookie even if it’s a virtual one.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | August 8, 2014, 12:49 PM
  13. Oh I wish you the best of luck!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 8, 2014, 12:52 PM
  14. We hope that you win. Mom did vote for you.

Posted by corkscot | August 8, 2014, 1:01 PM
  15. We voted! Best of luck!

Posted by It's Dog or Nothing | August 8, 2014, 1:41 PM
  16. Every time OurPeople voted for you, it was like sending a virtual hug to Jen, too!! ❤

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | August 8, 2014, 4:53 PM
  17. You’re our winner! ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 8, 2014, 6:26 PM
  18. Good luck Rumpy Dog 😊😊😊

Posted by dianaroggenbuckebrown | August 8, 2014, 6:28 PM
  19. Good luck, Rumpy! I think you’re fantastic and would be greatly surprised if you didn’t win.

Posted by Nature by Dawn | August 8, 2014, 6:43 PM
  20. There’s a Rumpy look a like across the street from me now. *Her* name is Sandy. Very cute! Congratulations on being a finalist!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | August 8, 2014, 11:52 PM
  21. Best wishes. No matter what, your blog rocks. Keep up the good work. 😉

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | August 9, 2014, 10:47 PM
  22. Congrats on being a finalist, Rumpy. I hope you make it to the Winner’s Circle. But even if you don’t, you’ve accomplished a lot, and our backing seems to show you and Jen how much we all care.

Posted by Sandra Bell Kirchman | August 11, 2014, 9:24 PM