June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Asks…..

jb rants who leads you

Follow @JuneBuggieRants on Twitter.

LIKE June Buggie on Facebook.

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

8 thoughts on “June Buggie Asks…..

1. mostly our gut instinct and often it leads to the right direction :o) Have a great saturday June Buggie!

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 9, 2014, 7:55 AM
  2. The two Scotties- Shelby and Sidney. They keep me out of trouble and are great companions.

Posted by corkscot | August 9, 2014, 10:53 AM
  3. What an interesting quote!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 9, 2014, 11:02 AM
  4. Ahh so very deep June Buggie! Wish I had Facebook or Mom used her twitter EVER….

Posted by Marty the Manx | August 9, 2014, 11:04 AM
  5. Definitely the Momster – she is the Guardian of the Treats:)

Happy weekend, June Buggie

Posted by The OP Pack | August 9, 2014, 4:01 PM
  6. BJ Pup. When wants something or wants to go a particular way, I follow.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | August 9, 2014, 6:00 PM
  7. I lead Mom everywhere! Don’t tell her though. She thinks she’s in charge.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 9, 2014, 6:51 PM
  8. Hai dear June Buggie!
    Hmmm….probably doggie cheese leads me to everywhere!!! (from Angel Kevin) 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 10, 2014, 4:24 AM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram