June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Asks…..

jb rants who leads you

Follow @JuneBuggieRants on Twitter.

LIKE June Buggie on Facebook.

I'm Jen, caregiver to the late, great Rumpydog and now to some rather pesky kitties. You can follow us on Twitter - @FineMellowFella and @HissyFitJones. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook pages! Thanks!

8 thoughts on “June Buggie Asks…..

1. mostly our gut instinct and often it leads to the right direction :o) Have a great saturday June Buggie!

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 9, 2014, 7:55 AM
  2. The two Scotties- Shelby and Sidney. They keep me out of trouble and are great companions.

Posted by corkscot | August 9, 2014, 10:53 AM
  3. What an interesting quote!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 9, 2014, 11:02 AM
  4. Ahh so very deep June Buggie! Wish I had Facebook or Mom used her twitter EVER….

Posted by Marty the Manx | August 9, 2014, 11:04 AM
  5. Definitely the Momster – she is the Guardian of the Treats:)

Happy weekend, June Buggie

Posted by The OP Pack | August 9, 2014, 4:01 PM
  6. BJ Pup. When wants something or wants to go a particular way, I follow.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | August 9, 2014, 6:00 PM
  7. I lead Mom everywhere! Don’t tell her though. She thinks she’s in charge.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 9, 2014, 6:51 PM
  8. Hai dear June Buggie!
    Hmmm….probably doggie cheese leads me to everywhere!!! (from Angel Kevin) 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 10, 2014, 4:24 AM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )