June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Says…

june buggie nature

10 thoughts on “June Buggie Says…

1. Ouch! Surely that’s not true, June Buggie. Humans are evolving and learning – animals show us the way x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | August 16, 2014, 3:08 AM
  2. I know a lot of humans who act like that, June Buggie. But fortunately there are other people too :o9 Have a super caturday June Buggie!

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 16, 2014, 7:26 AM
  3. Hai June Buggie! *waving* love your cleverness! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 16, 2014, 9:35 AM
  4. Starting our Saturday with June Buggie philosophy works for us. wag wag

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 16, 2014, 9:58 AM
  5. How right you are, June Buggie. And how sad is it that you are right.

Posted by jowensauthor | August 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
  6. What a very interesting quote June. Makes ya really think.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
  7. Oh June biggie, ever the pessimest!! We value you!!!!!!! 😜

Posted by alan | August 16, 2014, 6:28 PM
  8. Half full, half empty.

Posted by corkscot | August 16, 2014, 7:06 PM
  9. Wise words, June Buggie. Sad, but true about humans…

Posted by meowmeowmans | August 16, 2014, 9:54 PM
  10. True, succinct, but true. (shared – tweeted – pinned)

Posted by Maria Appleby | August 17, 2014, 8:45 AM