memes

Hissy Fit Jones Says…..

hfj buddha

Dear trolls,

First of all, thank you for coming. While you can be annoying, you are a blessing in that you show me my words are being heard. So thank you for that gift.

For all of us,

Use your anger wisely. I channel my anger into writing, thus giving a voice to those who would not otherwise be heard.

You can use your voice to effect positive change. Or, like a troll, you can just be pissed off at the whole world and anonymously squirm around without focus and help to maintain the status quo.

The choice is yours.

22 thoughts on “Hissy Fit Jones Says…..

1. Go, Hissy! You rock!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 29, 2014, 6:16 AM
  2. I am so bad at visiting I could almost be a troll!!! But I am not, truly!! You hiss away, buddy!!

Posted by Austin Towers | August 29, 2014, 6:30 AM
  3. Have they attacked you with poisonous comments? Hope all trolls will troll away soon…

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 29, 2014, 7:08 AM
  4. Sadly, they can do a lot of damage. You may write a long and heartfelt apology to a reader, only to discover that he’s a troll. You may neglect to fact check, and write a post extolling the erroneous statements. We work hard to build our online reputations and identities, and a troll can tear them down in a single comment.

Posted by bitcodavid | August 29, 2014, 9:05 AM
    • Sure they do, but only because fools choose to believe them.

Posted by rumpydog | August 29, 2014, 9:34 AM
      • Say hello to a fool! 😦

Posted by bitcodavid | August 29, 2014, 9:43 AM
      • You believe trolls? That is unfortunate.

Posted by rumpydog | August 29, 2014, 10:12 AM
      • Well, it only happened once, and I posted about it. If I recall, you commented. What happened was I did a post on a tragic murder, and its tragic outcome. I received a very believable comment from whom I was led to believe, was the father of the victim. I wrote a long and very respectful reply – as well as sending him an e-mail asking for a guest post. Several months later, I received another comment saying this person was not the father, and was a lying troll. Only then, did I bother to verify the original commentator’s e-mail address – something I really should have done in the first place.

Posted by bitcodavid | August 30, 2014, 8:01 AM
  5. Quoting Buddha. We listen. ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 29, 2014, 9:13 AM
  6. UCK! Trolls!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 29, 2014, 11:34 AM
  7. There will always be those to oppose us until we get to that heavenly place..If God is for us who can be against us.. Good words hissy fit…

Posted by Mother Hen | August 29, 2014, 12:32 PM
  8. Are trolls like chipmunks? If so, I’d gladly rid your world of them. If not, I’d gladly give it a good attempt. I am a terrier after all. I come in handy for work like that.

AroOOOO! Stuart

Posted by The Scottie Chronicles | August 29, 2014, 2:39 PM
  9. It’s unfortunate that trolls and hackers don’t have anything better to do with their lives. Keep writing the good words. A lot of people out here appreciate you and all the good things you do representing animals everywhere. ❤

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | August 30, 2014, 5:37 AM
  10. Oh my gosh! I was afraid I was a troll until I read the comments! I’ve only been blogging for a month and I find it fascinating. I don’t believe I’ve been naive in believing the posts and comments I’ve read so far, and all the positive encouragement and really, blessings, that I’ve received since blogging have greatly enhanced my life. To think that there are ‘pretenders’ and people who would intentionally tear down the blessitudes of blogging hadn’t crossed my mind – so I guess I’ve been naive after all. I’ve been so fascinated with the multitude of thoughts, pictures, travels and life journeys of the blogs – and when I find one that interests me, and there have been many, I do ‘troll’ through the people who have commented to see what and who else I may find. After reading this post, I’m not sure whether I should feel guilty or not?….

Posted by Tammi Kale | August 30, 2014, 8:41 PM
  11. Hissy Fit Jones, you’re so wise! I hope that my voice to effect positive change! And for that, I need to study about animal welfare more!

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 31, 2014, 4:59 AM
  12. Get those claws our Hissy Fit Jones 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | September 3, 2014, 4:39 AM
  13. I know this web site gives quality based content and
    additional material, is there any other web site which presents these things in quality?

Posted by fixed wing plane | September 4, 2014, 6:43 PM
  14. Trolls always make me laugh. Hey, at least they give your blog more views, right?

Posted by Cats & Co | September 21, 2014, 10:54 AM
  15. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

Posted by https://www.facebook.com | September 24, 2014, 2:20 AM

1. Pingback: Hissy Fit Jones Says….. | Catgurl40's Blog - September 2, 2014

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram