Jen's thoughts

Where Have You Been?

I’m sorry I haven’t been around. I am working a case that is taking a lot of my attention right now.

How could anything be more important than me?

How could anything be more important than me?

Saturday night I got called out at 10:30 PM, and I didn’t make it back home until 10:30 Sunday morning.

Needless to say, the gang was NOT happy.

Rumpy refused to eat his breakfast.

The cats ate, but they were quite agitated.

I went straight to bed, and they all wanted to go with me. Even Rumpy was on the bed, and he doesn’t usually do that.

It felt good.

I thought you'd never come back!

I thought you’d never come back!

It hurts me to think that there are those in the world who do not have such a connection to any living thing.

I’m grateful I don’t fall into that category.

30 thoughts on “Where Have You Been?

1. beautiful.

Posted by DailyMusings | September 4, 2014, 5:12 AM
  2. Indeed as sad as it is to miss time with the family and I mean furry or human ..knowing you have that connection in itself is a true gift..hoping your body and soul get a rest up soon hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | September 4, 2014, 5:12 AM
  3. I’m grateful too, that I’m not a member of this “cold as ice” club. Bet the gang was super happy as you were back :o) I hope you could solve the problems of this case.

Posted by easyweimaraner | September 4, 2014, 5:15 AM
  4. Good work, R. Cuddles are always the best medicine.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 4, 2014, 5:23 AM
  5. I’m grateful too that I often wake up in a jumble with my gang. But knowing what you do for a living, I’m pretty sure there are some others who are glad you were there for them, even if it meant more time than you’d like away from your precious ones.

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | September 4, 2014, 5:24 AM
  6. ps ridiculously cute photo of the Rumpster!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | September 4, 2014, 5:25 AM
  7. ITs hard to balance work and pets for sure they all look very happy though

retro rover

Posted by retro rover | September 4, 2014, 5:35 AM
  8. Aw Rump, you got up on the bed? Must have really missed mama!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | September 4, 2014, 8:11 AM
  9. It’s hard to find a balance but we are so lucky our pets are forgiving!

Posted by Miley's Daily Scoop | September 4, 2014, 8:28 AM
  10. We are grateful that there are peeps like you who are doing their darnedest to help those in need. We hope things go well for this case.

Rumpy and kitties – we think you all deserve a few extra treats:)

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by The OP Pack | September 4, 2014, 9:21 AM
  11. I very much understand how your fur family felt during your absence….and am glad you always come back to them!

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 4, 2014, 10:04 AM
  12. I’m so glad you have your furry family to come home to. They are most comforting, especially when you feel your worst.

Posted by durhampa | September 4, 2014, 11:55 AM
  13. My person has been pulling that “busy” thing too and she hasn’t helped me put up any blog posts in awhile. But us critters will always be here waiting for our people – too long sometimes, but we’re still here.

Posted by Bongo | September 4, 2014, 3:34 PM
  14. And I’m sure you miss the gang to. It’s nice to have someone to come home to 🙂

Posted by EllaDee | September 4, 2014, 9:43 PM
  15. Sorry to hear work’s been so tough, Jen. But we are thankful that you have such a wonderful connection with Rumpy and the gang, and that they love you so.

Posted by meowmeowmans | September 4, 2014, 9:52 PM
  16. don’t forget to take care of your self too,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | September 5, 2014, 1:22 AM
  17. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this topic
    for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out till now.
    However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

Posted by webmaster tools login | September 5, 2014, 3:41 AM
  18. Greetings, I think your website may be having web browser compatibility problems.
    When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening
    in I.E., it’s got some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!

Posted by secure oi installer 9 farm heroes saga game free game | September 5, 2014, 4:10 AM
  19. I’ll right away clutch your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me recognize in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

Posted by best fish oil | September 5, 2014, 8:37 AM
  20. My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.

Look forward to looking over your web page again.

Posted by Before And After Weight Loss Tumblr | September 5, 2014, 11:33 AM
  21. It’s an amazing article for all the web visitors; they will get benefit from
    it I am sure.

Posted by best iphone games 2014 | September 5, 2014, 8:46 PM
  22. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
    maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Posted by ecigaret | September 6, 2014, 5:38 AM
  23. I hope everything works out in the case you are working on. I’m sure Rumpy and the others were very worried for you and are grateful you’re home. It’s good to come home to our pals after a stressful day, isn’t it?

Posted by Nature by Dawn | September 7, 2014, 9:43 AM
  24. Your fur people are there helping. Hugs to all of you

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | September 7, 2014, 2:28 PM
  25. ❤ Jen, Rumpy and your brood… X

Posted by Jane Thorne | September 11, 2014, 2:39 AM
  26. It couldn’t survive wrong to say that spy gear have become the vital need of each and every industry,
    office and home also for their overall safety. Thus
    spy shops should be preferred for buying spy equipments.

It is weather resistant and incorporates 18 infrared LED lights, which permit the cameras to pick around 50 feet of details through the night.
    If that suits you your clock camera being on the wall, the Security
    – Man Clock – Cam will be the one in your case. Spy
    camera usb pen drive Ideally, cameras ought to be mounted
    under eaves away from house to pay all windows and doors.

Posted by unsigned.Com | October 22, 2014, 12:59 PM

1. Pingback: Where Have You Been? | Catgurl40's Blog - September 4, 2014

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram