June Buggie Rants!

Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. -Mother Teresa

Today, humans are worrying about Ebola. The stock market decline. The upcoming elections.

And what does June Buggie Cat have on his mind?

IMG_4346

Why, the making of the bed, of course.

Buggie loves it when I put clean sheets on the bed.

Buggie loves it when I put clean sheets on the bed.

IMG_4359.JPG

Watching him roll around in the sheets is watching a creature at perfect peace.

His joy is contagious.

And even though he does the same thing each week, he never seems to tire of it.

And even though he does the same thing each week, he never seems to tire of it.

IMG_4359

Lesson learned, June Buggie. I’m gonna go for the joy!

What about you? What’s on your mind today?

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

20 thoughts on “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. -Mother Teresa

1. June Buggie for president! No better, nor wiser lesson. We can kill ourselves from the stress worrying over what may never happen.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | October 11, 2014, 1:07 PM
  2. I’m with you June Buggie! I love rolling in fresh sheets!

Posted by katecrimmins | October 11, 2014, 2:12 PM
  3. We iz wif June Buggie!! Too much what can bring us down…we gonna go roll on da bed n be happy in da momint!
    **paw kissez**
    Nylablue n Mum too x0x0x0

Posted by Nylabluesmum | October 11, 2014, 2:51 PM
  4. Buggie on!

Posted by bahelberg1 | October 11, 2014, 3:21 PM
  5. I’m going for the joy, too!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 11, 2014, 4:59 PM
  6. That’s one of our favorite things to do too!

Posted by The Island Cats | October 11, 2014, 6:38 PM
  7. BOL!!! Looks like fun!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna Drady | October 11, 2014, 8:38 PM
  8. You are so interesting! I don’t think I have read something like this before.
    So nice to discover someone with some original thoughts on this topic.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little
    originality!

Posted by Dermajuvenate | October 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
  9. Hehehe that looks so much fun June,I think I might join you,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | October 12, 2014, 1:08 AM
  10. With life being filled with the joy from cats and dogs all over the globe, I can’t be happier…. Lovey catty andssss doggy….

Posted by rike jokanan | October 12, 2014, 1:12 AM
  11. sharing!!!! =^..^= <3!

Posted by murphysmission | October 12, 2014, 1:58 AM
  12. we can learn a lot from our furfriends :o) I’m with you today, I make a nice nest on the bed and enjoy the moment :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 12, 2014, 6:25 AM
  13. Awwww….June Buggie is so adorable!!! He is one of the cats that I fell in love at first sight!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 12, 2014, 10:28 AM
  14. Excellent advice, June Buggie – and without a word being spoken. Animals have so much to teach us.

Posted by annabellefranklinauthor | October 13, 2014, 5:23 AM
  15. I think that everything posted was actually very logical.
    However, what about this? what if you wrote a catchier title?
    I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something that makes people want
    more? I mean Be happy in the moment, thats enough. -Mother Teresa |
    Rumpydog is kinda vanilla. You could peek at
    Yahoo’s home page and see how they create news headlines
    to grab people interested. You might add a related
    video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written.
    Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little bit more interesting.

Posted by https://Youtube.com/ | October 13, 2014, 5:54 AM
  16. We agree – cats live in the moment and humans can learn a thing or two from that!!

Posted by tonkstail | October 14, 2014, 2:39 PM
  17. Every moment counts…True connections with others displaying empathy and heartfelt affection will always be the real happiness-(StillAmy) Practice that every moment!

Posted by amylevering | October 21, 2014, 12:55 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram