Product Reviews

Naughty or Nice? Take a Photo, Win Wellness!

Wellness Natural Pet Food is sponsoring a Naughty or Nice Photo Contest this holiday season.

wellness

It’s easy to enter! Just go to the Wellness Facebook page and enter your photo of your dog or cat being naughty or nice!

You can enter up to four photos of your beloved companion animals doing what they do best. All entries must be uploaded by end of day December 22nd.

The winner- one dog and one cat- will win a year’s supply of Wellness Natural Pet Food! There’ll also be up to 10 runners-up that will win a Wellness dog or cat prize pack. So get to work, and get that perfect picture of your perfect dog or cat!

And don’t worry, I’m sure Wellness won’t share naughty pictures with Santa!

original

I saw cookies in that bag, so I entered too. Wish me luck! woo woo woo!

7 thoughts on “Naughty or Nice? Take a Photo, Win Wellness!

1. Good luck Rumpy, if there are cookies in the bag it’s made just for you :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 9, 2014, 8:42 AM
  2. Thanks Rumpy. Mine is a naughty picture.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | December 9, 2014, 11:51 AM
  3. I hope you’ll win the gift Rumpy!!! I’m sure that you have lots of naughty pictures!!! *giggles*

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 9, 2014, 5:17 PM
  4. We’ll check it out. Of course, we’re always nice. 😉

Posted by The Island Cats | December 9, 2014, 6:29 PM
  5. Sounds like fun!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | December 9, 2014, 7:15 PM
  6. Reblogged this on cgw629 and commented:
    Trust this Blog. I do.

Posted by cgw629 | December 10, 2014, 6:20 AM
  7. Is the Contest still going on 🙂 I’m a bit late but curious i might be able to win the contest 😀

Posted by Ronda blasis | October 11, 2015, 4:26 PM

RumpyDog Fan Club!

We got a #tulip! I helped water it! #dog #dogs #dogwisdom #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram #dogsofinsta #spring