cats, dogs

#TBT: Best Friends, Then and Now

I ran across a couple of old photos of the Rumpster this week, and this one particularly caught my interest. It’s Rumpy with Junior, back 8 years ago.

Even then, the two were friends.

Even then, the two were friends.

You can see time has grayed Rumpy’s face, and neither gets around as well as he used to, but they’re still the same lovable creatures they always were.

001

OK, so maybe June Buggie isn’t so lovable.

25 thoughts on “#TBT: Best Friends, Then and Now

1. and his eyes are as beautiful as always :o) even when June Buggie looks a little skeptic :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 12, 2015, 6:07 AM
  2. They are (and were) sooo cute! 🙂

Posted by Bluejellybeans | March 12, 2015, 6:16 AM
  3. Wow! We’re so lucky to be able to look at the photo of Rumpy and June Buggie who were 8years younger than now. They still look so adorable !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 12, 2015, 6:22 AM
  4. A couple of Sweeties! Little and cute!! June Buggie is giving us a wink to say “we’re STILL cute!”

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | March 12, 2015, 6:50 AM
  5. beautiful then and now

Posted by DailyMusings | March 12, 2015, 7:22 AM
  6. I love Rumpy’s friendly eyes. Seems like he is never sad. And, June…. Come on, baby smile ha ha ha

Posted by rike jokanan | March 12, 2015, 8:26 AM
  7. They’re both so precious!

Posted by raisingdaisy | March 12, 2015, 8:29 AM
  8. Love those old memories!

Posted by Bernadette | March 12, 2015, 8:58 AM
  9. What cute pics.

________________________________

Posted by Pen Brokaw | March 12, 2015, 9:15 AM
  10. Awww so cute 🙂

Posted by Marc-André | March 12, 2015, 9:42 AM
  11. Awwwww! 🙂

Say Jen, I’ve been meaning to ask you something. Have you read Friendly Fire by Nathan & Jennifer Winograd?

Posted by paws2smile | March 12, 2015, 11:22 AM
  12. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our
    community. Your site provided us with helpful info to work
    on. You’ve performed an impressive activity
    and our whole group will probably be grateful to you.

Posted by temizlik firmaları ankara | March 12, 2015, 12:34 PM
  13. I think they are both lovable.

Posted by Charles Huss | March 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
  14. June Buggie has his own charm!!

Posted by CATachresis | March 12, 2015, 1:23 PM
  15. Old friends are the best friends. Love the pics 🙂

Posted by Linda Trunell | March 12, 2015, 1:31 PM
  16. Great pics…great memories!

Posted by The Island Cats | March 12, 2015, 6:22 PM
  17. you are so lucky to have pics, and maybe june buggie is lovable when you aren’t around?

Posted by cinnamon chaisson | March 12, 2015, 9:42 PM
  18. Awww…you two are cute

Posted by Papoe | March 21, 2015, 5:38 AM

1. Pingback: #TBT: Best Friends, Then and Now | Catgurl40's Blog - March 12, 2015

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram